Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2004, 04:54 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm in the computer lab at school but I wanted to log in because I had a thread title if anyone wants it:

Because she made a mixed tape that he won't want to burn.

I dunno, something...anything to do with that awesome diary entry.

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 10-15-2004, 05:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Felicity Nerd
I'm in the computer lab at school but I wanted to log in because I had a thread title if anyone wants it:

Because she made a mixed tape that he won't want to burn.

I dunno, something...anything to do with that awesome diary entry.
That sounds good! *Salamat! =D

*thank you in Tagalog.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 10-15-2004, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii
That sounds good! *Salamat! =D

*thank you in Tagalog.
Thanks Felicity!

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-15-2004, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
Q1: Do you think Hyde would ever admit that he and Jackie are going to end up like Red and Kitty? If so, when will it happen?

Q2: Did you have or do you have a high school sweetheart?

Q3: (Trivia) How does Hyde describe Jackie's mouth? What does Jackie say about her own mouth?

Q1. No

Q2. Yes

Q3. "Big fat cheerleader mouth." "My mouth is in perfect proportion to the rest of my face." But, Cari already beat me to it.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 10-15-2004, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for startin the thread DJ!

Q1: Do you think Hyde would ever admit that he and Jackie are going to end up like Red and Kitty? If so, when will it happen?

When Jackie has menopause!

I did not. Men are too complicated......put them off as long as you can.

Q3: (Trivia) How does Hyde describe Jackie's mouth? What does Jackie say about her own mouth?

WHAT? I can't picture Hyde saying anything about her mouth. "your lips are like luscious kumquats" .....nope, can't picture him getting poetic. Jackie would say her lips were "luscious full bodied soft kissing machines that are the envy of all models the world over"
Old 10-15-2004, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Darbi
Q1. No

Q2. Yes

Q3. "Big fat cheerleader mouth." "My mouth is in perfect proportion to the rest of my face." But, Cari already beat me to it.
She did, but you can have some glory too... Yay for Darbi!

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-15-2004, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The person who PMed me was not a troll and was not trying to start any trouble. I can think for myself and I saw her point.

If you read my post and my response to Darbi's, you'd know that I didn't say any of you *can't* talk about OT stuff, just to mix it in with J/H.

She didn't say she didn't like the OT board, she said she confuses this board *with* the OT board. She doesn't lurk, she has posted a few times and she's very, very nice. I posted the reminder not to derive anger from anyone or apologies, just so you guys know what's up and that you're doing a good job, but this thread is *not* for J/H fans to talk about anything they want and maybe some Jackie and Hyde.

It's fine to stray off topic, I know how that happens, believe me, just don't get carried away. There IS an Off-topic thread and I know we're all buddy-buddy here moreso but c'mon, honestly. Just because there's more J/H fans and more traffic, it does not mean that we could bend the rules or that we're immune to it because we get carried away sometimes. That's why there's moderators.

I'd appreciate it if someone suggested a different title for this thread since it's pretty hypocritical to have a thread to discuss their relationship but state that we talk about other things. It is also harsh toward the person who PMed me and we aren't here to drive people away because we were simply here longer or feel a different way than they do.

Think about it. I'm going to sign off now because the coffee-chipperness has worn off and now I just have a headache...I'll edit the title when a new one is suggested.
I can't believe that the people on this board were not friendly when this person posted! we welcome everyone with open arms here! there was also the comment about too many smilies.......I just wouldn't have the gumption to step in somewhere and in effect say "I'm here, stop what you are doing and the way you are doing it cause I'm here now!" which was what it felt like to me personally.....I'm not meaning to argue with the rules or the mods. This person stated how they felt and we heard about it. So I'm just saying how it made me feel. ...whatever......I'll shut up now
Old 10-15-2004, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

Re: Thanks for startin the thread DJ!

Quote:
Originally posted by Eoyore

When Jackie has menopause!

I did not. Men are too complicated......put them off as long as you can.

WHAT? I can't picture Hyde saying anything about her mouth. "your lips are like luscious kumquats" .....nope, can't picture him getting poetic. Jackie would say her lips were "luscious full bodied soft kissing machines that are the envy of all models the world over"
SO wrong, but such a great answer. And yes I like to think Hyde would say something kumquaty about her lips.

I PMd you my dear!

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-15-2004, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

Re: Thanks for startin the thread DJ!

Quote:

Kumquats... Lord, that word just sounds kinky, and yes great answer!
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 10-15-2004, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

"kumquaty"

I really, really can't picture him looking deep into her eyes and saying anything romantic......IMO it just wouldn't be "Hyde-ish". He would like the diary said "get her another fish" or give in to something she wanted to do. That's what he would consider rising to the occassion romance-wise Hey, fish can be romantic!
Old 10-15-2004, 06:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I can't believe that the people on this board were not friendly when this person posted! we welcome everyone with open arms here!

The people were friendly....I never said anything about anyone not being friendly, lol. The title was just a little too mocking.

Quote:

there was also the comment about too many smilies.......I just wouldn't have the gumption to step in somewhere and in effect say "I'm here, stop what you are doing and the way you are doing it cause I'm here now!" which was what it felt like to me personally.....I'm not meaning to argue with the rules or the mods. This person stated how they felt and we heard about it. So I'm just saying how it made me feel. ...whatever......I'll shut up now

Yeah, that was me. I didn't tell y'all to stop posting smilies, I just said they annoyed me. =p

And, I posted that reminder not to put everyone on the defensive or to encourage people about how they felt about the message...I posted it to remind everyone not to get carried way with the OT. ;p If you *do* have concerns or anything of the sort, I'd suggest you PM me so we don't do they very thing I was reminding everyone not to,

The PMer wasn't asking everyone to change their ways, she was asking me a question and I felt that she made a valid point.

====

Um...hmm...I don't think so. Maybe Jackie will. I'm not sure when, lol.

No, I moved way too many times for that to happen.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.

Last edited by Lucii; 10-15-2004 at 06:07 PM
Old 10-15-2004, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
"kumquaty"

I really, really can't picture him looking deep into her eyes and saying anything romantic......IMO it just wouldn't be "Hyde-ish". He would like the diary said "get her another fish" or give in to something she wanted to do. That's what he would consider rising to the occassion romance-wise Hey, fish can be romantic!
Oh totally...the fish on my desk here at work...I call him Jacque ...he just choked on some bubble, and swam to the bottom full force and smacked into the rocks...very romantic. I think he's sick!

Cari, now that you're off the phone can you give us another screen cap?? Pwetty Pwease!

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-15-2004, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The people were friendly....I never said anything about anyone not being friendly, lol. The title was just a little too mocking.

Yeah, that was me. I didn't tell y'all to stop posting smilies, I just said they annoyed me. =p

And, I posted that reminder not to put everyone on the defensive or to encourage people about how they felt about the message...I posted it to remind everyone not to get carried way with the OT. ;p If you *do* have concerns or anything of the sort, I'd suggest you PM me so we don't do they very thing I was reminding everyone not to,

The PMer wasn't asking everyone to change their ways, she was asking me a question and I felt that she made a valid point.

====

Um...hmm...I don't think so. Maybe Jackie will. I'm not sure when, lol.

No, I moved way too many times for that to happen.
Oh! see the way I read it I thought the person said something about us posting smilies! Ok....ok! me done!

DJ You have your very own desk fish? You did name him Hyde right? He's sick cause he needs a Jackie......and a El Camino!
Old 10-15-2004, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh! see the way I read it I thought the person said something about us posting smilies! Ok....ok! me done!

DJ You have your very own desk fish? You did name him Hyde right? He's sick cause he needs a Jackie......and a El Camino!
No, sadly he does not need a friend because he's a beta and he would rip that "friend" apart. I named him Jacque because my boss has another one and his name is Coostoh!(I don't know French so I spelled that out phonetically... )

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-15-2004, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

Do we have another J/H question in the works...because I'm drawing blanks right now? Screen cap anyone?