Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2004, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ladake4
Ugh! I haven't seen that episode either, I feel so deprived.

Thank you for the pic Cari.

Darbi, I wasn't saying we're here as in location, I meant we're here as in eye to eye.
Oh, Cari...I love you...their cuteness knows no bounds...

Ladake...you know I'm slow......but I get it now.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 10-09-2004, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

I like you guys!

Just thought I'd share!

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-10-2004, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJDonkeyGirl
I like you guys!

Just thought I'd share!
Of course you do. We're hot!

You know what I'd really love to see? A circle scene where Jackie's wearing Hyde's shades. On his lap or in her own chair...doesn't matter...that would be so cool.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 10-10-2004, 12:10 AM
Master Fan

Or maybe...Hyde sitting on Jackie's lap.

Or maybe just a scene with them frenching like French people at a frenching festival.
Old 10-10-2004, 12:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

That would be a totally Zen moment! Everyone else would probably be staring at them like their crazy, cuz Hyde rarely takes off his shades, let alone allow someone else wear them.

Aunt Flo, will you have waffles with me please.

Hey, sugabooga. -- Nancy, 3
Old 10-10-2004, 12:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ladake4
That would be a totally Zen moment! Everyone else would probably be staring at them like their crazy, cuz Hyde rarely takes off his shades, let alone allow someone else wear them.
There was that episode where he put them on Fez. I think that was the ep where Jackie moved in with Donna and he hit two circles in one night

"I want to mock people."- Josh
Old 10-10-2004, 12:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by shabby_chic_chick
There was that episode where he put them on Fez. I think that was the ep where Jackie moved in with Donna and he hit two circles in one night
Yeah, Fez did put on his glasses in the circle. It was the same episode where Hyde hit two circles and Kelso shot off that flair gun Genius!

Oh, and Donna put on his glasses...can't recall the name of the episode...I think it was 'First Date' when he comes to the restaurant. She was drunker than koo-da brown, too.

Now it's time for Jackie to wear her mans' glasses...show some Zen 'tude.
Old 10-10-2004, 12:31 AM
Master Fan

I remember the "First Date" thing. "Look, it's HYDE!!!! Heidi, Heidi, Heidi..." She was so piss drunk. Donna does NOT handle substances well, has anyone ever noticed?

I wanna see the sunglasses.
Old 10-10-2004, 12:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, but now she's gonna have to be sitting on his lap in the circle when she wears them, cuz all those other people wearing his shades cheapens the moment.

Aunt Flo, will you have waffles with me please.

Hey, sugabooga. -- Nancy, 3
Old 10-10-2004, 12:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Airie75
I remember the "First Date" thing. "Look, it's HYDE!!!! Heidi, Heidi, Heidi..." She was so piss drunk. Donna does NOT handle substances well, has anyone ever noticed?

I wanna see the sunglasses.
That's right! "Heidi, Heidi, Heidi...look, Hyde's here!" And no, she doesn't handle her substances very well. Unless she's pissed at Eric about something while in the circle...she is pretty messed up like the time she was trying to count all the molecules in her body...priceless.

Ladake, you're right...she's going to have to be sitting on his lap. Oh, and to top off the scene...Jackie has to say something that draws one of those cute little smirks from Hyde.
Old 10-10-2004, 12:43 AM
Master Fan

You know that part where she says, "You know what the Six Million Dollar Man should have? A BIONIC NOSE. Man, you could smell everything!!!"

That scared the ***** out of me.

Yeah, Jackie's sunglass moment is gonna have to be a notch above.
Old 10-10-2004, 12:49 AM
Master Fan

Wow, that sounds like a nice little one chapter fic waiting to be written. (hint, wink...punch, slap, pinch!)
Old 10-10-2004, 12:50 AM
Master Fan

"My hands are huge!!"

But Jackie didn't handle it well her first time.."Oogly moogly"
Old 10-10-2004, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

Don't forget "googly."

That was her first time, though!!! The first time we saw Donna do it, she'd been on the stuff for a whiiiile.

Oh, the CFC circle was so cute/funny.

Cari--PMed ya.
Old 10-10-2004, 12:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sadeyes9074
"My hands are huge!!"

But Jackie didn't handle it well her first time.."Oogly moogly"
Didn't she have a mouth full of cookies? "Oh wait, I totally forgot what I was going to say."