Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2004, 11:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii
We were talking about Rory & Jesse from Gilmore Girls, Hehe.

Cari--Could be, I snagged it from an icon chickie.
Ahhh! Thanks for clearing that up.

Ooo, cari you can call it Zen and a Bed

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-04-2004, 11:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HippieGirl
Carissima-You're gonna be running a Zennie bed and breakfast!!!
Hmmm...sounds interesting...
Old 10-04-2004, 11:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Airie75

I apologize if you know not of Gilmore Girls.
i do know of Gilmore Girls, and actually remember that scene. I haven't watched this season but loved the last one.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-04-2004, 11:40 PM
Master Fan

You should all plan a group trip and evade my small square of London!
Old 10-04-2004, 11:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
You should all plan a group trip and evade my small square of London!
Ah, much like the 'Zennie convention' at Airie's house, it sounds so fun, but impossible.
And show me that you love me.
Old 10-04-2004, 11:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Cool.

But NL and Liverpool are still appealling to me. Can't help it!!!

DJ--Me and Luci's conversation about the chase? It's a scene from Gilmore Girls. *Goes off* Jess is back in town to get his car fixed, and Rory sees him around, and he keeps hurrying away from her. So, at the end of the day, she's in a line at a festival getting food when he walks by and they spot each other. There's a pause, then she yells "I get to run away first!" And takes off, and he starts chasing her, yelling at her to stop ("We look like IDIOTS!") and they're running in zig-zaggy patterns, dodging carts and stuff, and when he finally gets her to stop, the first words out of his mouth are "Where did you learn to run like that?!"

I apologize if you know not of Gilmore Girls.
Oooooooh, see, I was thinking of the first scene. That's so adorable. Why the hell did he leave? Everytime Rory actually has CHEMISTRY with someone they freakin' send them away to do another damn teen show. *coughChadcough* I hope Dean gets hit by a mac truck.

ahem. I'm done.

---

I can't wait to show you guys the gift Nicole made for everyone (well, everyone who reads CL) on Saturday. antici....pation. I know, I'm so mean. It's very J/H and very...very...very... awesome.

I just need to write the last chapter now. Haha.

Oh, god, and the exchange. Stupid poker.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 10-04-2004, 11:48 PM
Master Fan

Hey, Brea, if it turns out you're related to that Chelsea Hobgood girl I mentioned, then it could be possible between us two at least. Come visit family...and then hurry off to see me!

DJ--I actually hated last season. Plotless and the finale determined that I'm never watching the show again. But the dialogue is great. It's very much like how I talk. But seriously, the only good episodes last season were the ones Jess was in--not including the one where he showed up at the end to get his car. The show started going down halfway through season 3, and season 4 was just empty without him. It seemed like when he was there, everybody involved with the show worked harder. The episodes actually seemed relevent and with a plot.

Anyway, I don't actually want Jackie and Hyde to get married on the show. Or engaged or whatever. They're so young; they don't need their WHOLE LIVES defined RIGHT NOW.

But I'd like an angst-free "I love you." I know they don't say it often, or he doesn't. But maybe it could be the first time he has since he did the bad thing. And I don't think they should say it to each other at the same time. Each one should be a whole different episode from the other. I love that thing!!!!!
Old 10-04-2004, 11:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Hey, Brea, if it turns out you're related to that Chelsea Hobgood girl I mentioned, then it could be possible between us two at least. Come visit family...and then hurry off to see me!

DJ--I actually hated last season. Plotless and the finale determined that I'm never watching the show again. But the dialogue is great. It's very much like how I talk. But seriously, the only good episodes last season were the ones Jess was in--not including the one where he showed up at the end to get his car. The show started going down halfway through season 3, and season 4 was just empty without him. It seemed like when he was there, everybody involved with the show worked harder. The episodes actually seemed relevent and with a plot.

Anyway, I don't actually want Jackie and Hyde to get married on the show. Or engaged or whatever. They're so young; they don't need their WHOLE LIVES defined RIGHT NOW.

But I'd like an angst-free "I love you." I know they don't say it often, or he doesn't. But maybe it could be the first time he has since he did the bad thing. And I don't think they should say it to each other at the same time. Each one should be a whole different episode from the other. I love that thing!!!!!
I'm in San Bernardino, California for 10 days every summer.
Old 10-04-2004, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oooooooh, see, I was thinking of the first scene. That's so adorable. Why the hell did he leave? Everytime Rory actually has CHEMISTRY with someone they freakin' send them away to do another damn teen show. *coughChadcough* I hope Dean gets hit by a mac truck.

ahem. I'm done.

---

I can't wait to show you guys the gift Nicole made for everyone (well, everyone who reads CL) on Saturday. antici....pation. I know, I'm so mean. It's very J/H and very...very...very... awesome.

I just need to write the last chapter now. Haha.

Oh, god, and the exchange. Stupid poker.
He left because they offered him a Jess spinoff, he said yes, then they decided it cost too much so they CANCELLED it, and he was offered his spot back and friggin said NO. And I agree about the chemistry, and about Dean. He shouldn't have been there at all. Boyfriend one: Tristan; boyfriend final: Jess. (I'm a Lit, a diehard Lit.) And her and Tristan should have had a good, clean break up that doesn't involve angst four years after the fact.

I cannot wait to see Nicole's presents. You've got me all excited, Luci.
Old 10-04-2004, 11:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

Whoever visits NY, I'm just a stinky train ride away. ;D

EDIT:

airie: I cried when I saw it. I did. That's how good the present is. Well, to me.

I'm a die-hard Trory. It's really rather pathetic, at least Jesse got a shot to come back...they sent poor Tristy to military school. *lives in fic land*

Ooh, you read lit fic? Go here --> http://www.ispllc.org/proudandprejudiced/ggmain.htm

Wow, now that I've strayed completely off-topic, let us play another trivia game thing:

When's the first time they touched? Haha, good luck with *that* one. Hee.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 10-04-2004, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HippieGirl
I'm in San Bernardino, California for 10 days every summer.
Come down to LA for a bit!!! How close is that?
Old 10-04-2004, 11:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Come down to LA for a bit!!! How close is that?

Ummmm...bout an hour and a half away, maybe an hour...depends on traffic and how many bums jump in front of your car begging for money.
Old 10-04-2004, 11:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Whoever visits NY, I'm just a stinky train ride away. ;D

EDIT:

airie: I cried when I saw it. I did. That's how good the present is. Well, to me.

I'm a die-hard Trory. It's really rather pathetic, at least Jesse got a shot to come back...they sent poor Tristy to military school. *lives in fic land*

Ooh, you read lit fic? Go here --> http://www.ispllc.org/proudandprejudiced/ggmain.htm

Wow, now that I've strayed completely off-topic, let us play another trivia game thing:

When's the first time they touched? Haha, good luck with *that* one. Hee.

Yo Lucii, where in NY do u actually live? I'm a Islander.

As for the trivia...ummm...I don't know.
Old 10-04-2004, 11:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Umm...

Last edited by HippieGirl; 10-05-2004 at 07:23 PM
Old 10-05-2004, 12:00 AM
Passionate Fan

First time they touched...

The Christmas Episode in S1?