no!!!! Luci already did!!!
And show me that you love me.
Old 09-30-2004, 02:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
Yeah, I'll make one
I SO didn't see that, do you want me to delete the one I put up?? =\

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 09-30-2004, 02:40 AM
Master Fan

Ah, man!

I stepped in here to discuss the episode on the other thread and Luci had to shut the mutha down! Oh, well...I guess the job of a mod is never done...or easy. (shrugs)

Anyways, uh...I don't know how I feel about this episode. I thought Hyde was super sexy tonight and that made me happy. Thought Jackie's outfit was too cute for words...but the only time I actually laughed was when Eric told Red that the only thing he got him was a hat with the name 'Erin' on it because it was close enough. at that!

Otherwise...I wish they'd make up their minds whether or not they want Jackie a little more mature acting but cute in her shallowness or if she's just going to be annoying. Because tonight...she was laid all up next to annoying...cute...but annoying.

I liked the hand-grabage when they walked out the muffler shop...Awwww!

I do agree with Cari's post about Jackie doesn't pretend to be something she isn't...and Hyde gets that about her...but everything shallow she says doesn't have to be in reference to money. I don't know...one week her shallow comments are cute and funny, the next they just sort of grate. Eh...

One other thing...Donna and Jackie getting all goo-goo over Fez? I mean he's hot and all...but talk about an uncessary scene....
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...