Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2004, 07:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Welcome .b u c ks. it is always great to have new blood in here...we are all nice people....really we are!!

Love the thread title!!!!!

Zenmaster, SnowQueen
Old 09-19-2004, 07:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by .b u c k s.
Hey everyone! Ive been lurking for a little while and I figured what the hell, its time to post. Everyone seems so sweet here.

Ive been a fan of T7S and J/H for a while, but over the summer while bored i started watching late-night repeats and i REALLY fell in love with them (sound familiar?)

I was flipping out while reading Newsday today (a big Long Island/NYC newspaper) because they mentioned t7s.. There was a list made by staff critics about the Emmys. For each category it had who will win, who should win, and who was unfairly snubbed of a deserving Emmy. Underneath Best Comedy Series who was snubbed? That 70s Show!
According to critic Diane Werts, T7S is "goofy, observant, sentimental, reliably funny. Just not 'grown up' enough for Emmy."

Alrite so its not much but hey, its the little things that keep me going.
OMG! I saw that article this morning too! I was like OMG OMG OMG! & I was like THAT IS SOO TRUE! Lots of shows were snubbed on Emmys this year. The Emmys have become the "Lets See How Many Awards We can Give to HBO" awards show. Ugg...

So, anyways, you are another person from the island of Long? Nice to meet another fellow Islander.

Anyway, to stay on topic, I love the Halloween Fanfic Exchange thing. Very cool. Speaking of fanfics, has anyone updated lately? I'm really in need of a J/H fix.

That's all for now. Wait, I just realized I haven't posted in here really in a while. I retreated into lurking for a long time. Good to be back.
Old 09-19-2004, 07:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Sorry if this is a double post but...i just saw the banner for the fic exchange and i broke out in laughter...mainly over Kelso's hair it soooo looks false!!! That is the first time i had seen it!!! But i am very easy to please and to keep it Zenmaster related Jackie and Hyde look sooo cute together!!!

Zenmaster, SnowQueen
Old 09-19-2004, 07:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Everyone- thanks for the welcomes!

As for the whole did they/didnt they thing I think J/H are too comfortable with eachother physically to not have had sex before. Always touching/ holding/ being near eachother so casually. As for when, who knows? My guess is early S6. Even if its not a first time epi we need SOME kind of J/H doin it goodness on the show, for no other reason than it would just rock.

Im off to mass now because Im good like that. Later
Old 09-19-2004, 07:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by mystic2182
See with that scene when he gives her that smirk and she says "i'm not doing that" I just assumed it was something else in the bedroom, considering he's mroe experienced and she's just been with Kelso. I just figured he wanted to go further, and she wasn't ready for it to be kinky or anything like that. That's how my twisted mind works.
That's mainly what I figured, too. I guess we'll never know.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 09-19-2004, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii
That's mainly what I figured, too. I guess we'll never know.
True, but we can hope... I just figure with all the innuendo, they have, they're 2 attractive people who are in a relationship... you gotta figure.

Like Hyde said all sarcastically "Forman, you got your girlfriend to sleep with you? What is your secret?"--- I think it's pretty much a given
Old 09-19-2004, 08:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by mystic2182
True, but we can hope... I just figure with all the innuendo, they have, they're 2 attractive people who are in a relationship... you gotta figure.

Like Hyde said all sarcastically "Forman, you got your girlfriend to sleep with you? What is your secret?"--- I think it's pretty much a given
Could be fronting? Okay, okay, I'm stopping with this whole optimist thing. It's gettin' me nowhere.

Soo, are Annie and I the only ones joining in on this exchange deal? Suckth.

Old 09-19-2004, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Since I've discovered that I can only write pure crap for at least 4 of the characters, I wouldn't want to risk messing up someone's requested fic! I'm particularly crap at Donna, Eric and Kelso, so you can bet I'd end up with at least one of them!
Old 09-19-2004, 08:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
Since I've discovered that I can only write pure crap for at least 4 of the characters, I wouldn't want to risk messing up someone's requested fic! I'm particularly crap at Donna, Eric and Kelso, so you can bet I'd end up with at least one of them!
I know what you mean...I'll throw up if I get stuck with a D/H pairing. Hopefully I'll be able to trade if that happens. If this whole thing wasn't a hush hush deal I'd so help you if you got any of them.

Old 09-19-2004, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

Thanks honey! I might need to pick your brains later about that fic that I'm attempting ... I'm listening to Maria McKee's Show Me Heaven, and I think it's influencing what I'm writing in a baaaaad way
Old 09-19-2004, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know what you mean...I'll throw up if I get stuck with a D/H pairing. Hopefully I'll be able to trade if that happens. If this whole thing wasn't a hush hush deal I'd so help you if you got any of them.

That's another one of my fears... a pairing that I absolutely despise and then I have to write for them... I don't think I could do it. Esp D/H because they creep me out as a couple... I get the shivers.
Old 09-19-2004, 09:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Dearest Zennies!!!

Brea is back for good....I know, I've only been gone a week but...I missed you!!! We all thought the internet was screwed up, and we got my mom's friend over and she was like "ummm...it's only unplugged." Only in my house. Well, thank god I can be here again!!!
And show me that you love me.
Old 09-19-2004, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
What banner? My memory isn't something to brag about...

Hootie hoo! I'm back, baby! Naps and all!

Yeah, my memory sucks a fat elf, too. But, the one I'm talking about is a merging (?) of screencaps (aren't they all? D'uh Darbi!) where they're in the circle Jackie's looking at Hyde, then they're looking at one another...the last cap they're hugging and grinning with their eyes closed.

Oh, and the whole have they/haven't they issue. Though I'd love to see a first time eppie...I think it's safe to say...they've done the do. Don't recall who said it...but they're attractive, previously sexually active people...it's pretty much a given. Plus, I don't think Jackie has the patience to wait that long... I know I wouldn't if Hyde was my man.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 09-19-2004, 10:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Just watched Class Picture, and for two people who hated eachother, Jackie and Hyde seem mighty close sitting on that desk! I always think that whenever I watch the eppie, I also think that young Eric looks like he should be in Startrek - its the blue top that does it.
Old 09-19-2004, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

I love a good Class Picture picture