Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2004, 11:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ahhh! each and every one of you who saw the epi last night stinks!!! cause i missed it!!!

New fic...
Christmas lovin'

I almost cried when I saw the screen caps! is there any way I could get like the script or something???
Old 09-17-2004, 12:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
Hmph. Why was I first on the scary list?! And why was luci added in an edit, when she's by far the scariest?! (I think it's a mod thing, all that power ) Kidding

Was she going in alphabetical order? I would have thought I'd made at least the first three just by my personality alone, hmm, I guess I bull ***** too much. =p Powah my ass, man, haha.

Also, hey Marie! Welcome, Feel free to pop in more!

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 09-17-2004, 12:29 AM
Master Fan

Diana--Yes, I know which episode you're talking about.

Luci--Ooh, I love Bjork. And by playlist, do you mean about the thread members or about the couple? Because I have a list of J/H songs; I tried to stay chronologically correct:

"Layla" -- Derek & the Dominoes
"Love Her Madly" -- The Doors
"She Belongs To Me" -- Bob Dylan
"Tiny Dancer" -- Elton John (Duh, but still...)
"Baby, I Love Your Way" -- Peter Frampton
"If I Were A Carpenter" -- Tim Hardin
"Hot Love" -- T. Rex (Best. Band. EVER!)

I can't find my list. Why the crap can't I find my list?! I know I wrote one...I LURVE playlists.

On the topic of "You Can't Always Get What You Want"--I read, I loved, I can't help feeling a little ripped off.

Oh, speaking of-Darbi, that quote from it...oh, Jesus, I think I was more freaked out than Donna!!!!!!! Oh, god, the images!

Need to write. Must finish tonight!!!! Ungh.

Oh, yes--welcome all newbies. And I'm so scary the oldbies don't even know, so they didn't tell you. So I did. Because I'm scary, but I'm also compassionate.

Okay, that's it--WHERE'S my list?!

Last edited by Airie75; 09-17-2004 at 12:35 AM
Old 09-17-2004, 12:40 AM
Master Fan

I didn't notice that! CDEF ... do you think we could be a whole alphabet? There's Airie, and Basementlover ... And you know you rule with an iron fist around here!
Old 09-17-2004, 12:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Airie75

Luci--Ooh, I love Bjork. And by playlist, do you mean about the thread members or about the couple?
The thread members. But that's a good idea nonetheless, I have one, too...mentally. Ooh, I should make an actual list and then burn a CD. Yay, you gave me a project, hee. =D The definite ones are...(and they're mostly music videos already made for them...)

Shameless~Billy Joel
I Love How You Love Me~Beth Orton
Tiny Dancer~Elton John (Or Tori's cover. Just 'cause.)
Your Song~Elton John
When You Kiss Me~Shania Twain
To Make You Feel My Love~Garth Brooks (I think he covered it)
Uptown Girl~Billy Joel
Crazy Love~Van Morrison
She Loves You~Beatles
Brass In Pocket~Pretenders
Little Moments Like That~Brad Paisley

Oh, god, there's a lot. That's not even half. I should stop.

I'm thinking we should do another Halloween Fic Exchange...I'll see if Tania's still alive to arrange it or I could...make one of you do it...? =p Whoever's interested, PM me. It may seem early but you guys need at least a month to come up with something and write it...not to mention the whole draw of who gets who. I'll try to get a hold of last year's application.

Quote:

On the topic of "You Can't Always Get What You Want"--I read, I loved, I can't help feeling a little ripped off.

Oh, speaking of-Darbi, that quote from it...oh, Jesus, I think I was more freaked out than Donna!!!!!!! Oh, god, the images!

Wait, what? I do know she (baggie) took a few quotes from Cads, Crushes, and Confessions because I read that story way too many times not to...but. Hmm. Is that why I love it so? Is it another story (ok, scripfic) arranged in already used fic lines??

Or were you talking about something else...?

I thought I was cryptic. Damnit, make sense!

Last edited by Lucii; 09-17-2004 at 01:05 AM
Old 09-17-2004, 01:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I didn't notice that! CDEF ... do you think we could be a whole alphabet? There's Airie, and Basementlover ... And you know you rule with an iron fist around here!
Carissima, DJ, Eoyore, Felicity, Good_Day, HippieGirl, Ilovejackieandhyde...

Okay, I could keep going but I can't think of a J.

Luci~ I just wanted to put an extra emphasis on you... That's why you were added as an edit.

So, I watched the episode again, and I have to say it was better than the first time I saw it. A lot of J/H goodness. It helped that you all helped me by pointing out things that I could look for later... Like how he smiles after she says, "I'm pretty, don't contadict me." So cute!

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 09-17-2004, 01:10 AM
Master Fan

Luci ... didn't she mean that she feels ripped off because that's how the season should be and the reality doesn't live up to the fic? Or am I giving the wrong perspective?

DJ - The episode does seem better with more viewings, definitely

And Airie, I'm glad you agreed with me about Topher And that Jackie was more cute than annoying
Old 09-17-2004, 01:21 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Luci ... didn't she mean that she feels ripped off because that's how the season should be and the reality doesn't live up to the fic? Or am I giving the wrong perspective?

DJ - The episode does seem better with more viewings, definitely

And Airie, I'm glad you agreed with me about Topher And that Jackie was more cute than annoying
The cynic in me took it as another script style fic of season 7 and the Rolling Stones titles...but, heh, I suppose it could be that too. Damn, I thought I was getting over my paranoia. Plus, I already had it in the back of my mind with Baggie taking some of FotoFilm's lines. I thought it coincidental until...

I'm going to stop rambling and sticking numerous feet in my mouth now. =D

edit: I just figured out why she named herself baggie. Sorry, my head is about to explode and it's a million degrees in here. I'm really loopy. I need to divert my eyes from the bright glaring screen for a minute.

Old 09-17-2004, 01:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

That's how I interpreted it.

Okay...ummm...Jackie+Hyde (is that one?), Krissy, Lucii, M3...

Hey, some help Miss MODs, you girls see more names cross through here than any of us. Who's an "N"? Do we have an "N"? This is fun!!!

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 09-17-2004, 01:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJDonkeyGirl
That's how I interpreted it.

Okay...ummm...Jackie+Hyde (is that one?), Krissy, Lucii, M3...

Hey, some help Miss MODs, you girls see more names cross through here than any of us. Who's an "N"? Do we have an "N"? This is fun!!!
nbSarah. =p

edit: and thank you, now we all now I'm a big paranoid freak about ficline theft.

Old 09-17-2004, 01:26 AM
Master Fan

Oh, okay, she probably meant what you're thinking. I didn't even think of that. *Another dumb blonde moment* God, do you think I'm turning into Annette? Don't answer that Did she actually use some lines? I guess it happens unintentionally I re-read Cooling today (I love it and I love you for writing it ) and you said you'd unintentionally used a line of someone elses, it's a hazard I guess. I hope I haven't ever done that ... feel free to tell me if I have!

M3, Krissy and Good_Day don't post on this thread ... at least not unless it's a special occasion
Old 09-17-2004, 01:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Oh, okay, she probably meant what you're thinking. I didn't even think of that. *Another dumb blonde moment* God, do you think I'm turning into Annette? Don't answer that Did she actually use some lines? I guess it happens unintentionally I re-read Cooling today (I love it and I love you for writing it ) and you said you'd unintentionally used a line of someone elses, it's a hazard I guess. I hope I haven't ever done that ... feel free to tell me if I have!

M3, Krissy and Good_Day don't post on this thread ... at least not unless it's a special occasion

No, no, I'm sure she meant what you two took it as. Haha, I feel like we're in an episode of Three's Company. You'll be Chrissie. Hehe.

Yes, in Cooling I took one of Tania's lines in Aftershock. I changed it, though, really I did. I had just read a buttload of fanfic and watching all the repeats and it just got mixed in. I quickly realised my blunder, though, so no harm no foul.

Whatever that means...

Haha, it's always fun when M3 shows up. That was fun that last time, calling everyone out...scaring people away..hehehehe. ahem. Sorry. It was enlightening, though, wasn't it?

Old 09-17-2004, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, you could call it enlightening ... I call it bullying Kidding I was scared of the three of you, and it takes a lot to scare me ... over the internet ... when you all live thousands of miles away ... and you can only type an argument ...
Old 09-17-2004, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

HEY! We're running out of names...

You are nothing like Annette? Well...I don't know, are you a hot virgin? I am!

But, not blonde.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 09-17-2004, 01:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJDonkeyGirl
HEY! We're running out of names...

You are nothing like Annette? Well...I don't know, are you a hot virgin? I am!

But, not blonde.
Erm, no on both counts ... don't think less of me! But I am blonde! Not platinum blonde, but mines au naturale Wait, is Jessica Simpson a natural blonde? Or at least, is she naturally that colour blonde?