Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2004, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Darbi
Yeah, you'd think so...but half of that stuff happened in S5. And speaking of that marshmellow/firewood scene. Didn't the part where Hyde feeds Jackie the marshmellows get cut out? Man, I know that had to be hawt and sexy!

Addendum: (Okay, tell me that isn't a cool *ss word!)

As regards to GraceAllen & Eoyores' comment about Hyde saying he loves Jackie, you're both right. Granted I would love to hear them both say it at least once without the angst being a primary factor...but chances are he's not gonna say it because he's Hyde and actions do speak louder than words. And yeah, I could see Jackie going all Zen on Hyde if he told her that as a cute scene.
I refuse to believe it!! We want I love yous! We want I love yous! We want I love yous! Come on guys...if we all chant maybe they'll hear us!!

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 09-05-2004, 11:19 PM
Passionate Fan

*pops in after a 3 day absence and starts chanting*
And show me that you love me.
Old 09-05-2004, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HippieGirl
*pops in after a 3 day absence and starts chanting*
You came at the perfect timing.

"Hell no, we won't..." I don't know how to finish that chant.

Look, I just realized I was at 420 posts... 420...... I am so immature.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 09-05-2004, 11:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJDonkeyGirl
You came at the perfect timing.

"Hell no, we won't..." I don't know how to finish that chant.

Look, I just realized I was at 420 posts... 420...... I am so immature.
Aren't we all.
Old 09-05-2004, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Aren't we all.
Yes, it would seem so. That's why I love it here so much!

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 09-06-2004, 12:01 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eoyore
Actions speak louder than words too! He let his ice cream melt to get her a magazine! He tried to beat Kelso at getting more firewood to feed her marshmallows! He listened to country western love ballads for Pete Sake! AND he totally lost it when he saw her in the wedding gown.....he was stunned!
The actions of amore!

When he could have just shutdown, he admitted that he wanted to be with Jackie. He caved and admitted he liked the way she decorated his room, he went to the Christmas dance at her school when you'd know he'd rather slow dance with Kelso on Soul Train and he went after her when she stomped off after seeing Pam. When Eric told him about his dream he asked how Jackie was holding up "Should I get out now" (LMAO) He said she was 'beautiful' in that weddding gown. Physically Hyde is very affectionate with Jackie hand-holding, her sitting in his lap....the little smiles when she burns somebody. Plus, Hyde's been dressing better I suspect that Jackie has been buy him a few rags and he's been wearing them. Or its surrogate Mom Kitty <g>

Yeah, don't get me wrong I'd like to hear Hyde say it at least once(*chants happily*) but his actions scream love. Unless I missed it Hyde's never said "We're not ever going to get married or I'm not marrying you." Even in season 5 when Jackie says "I love you." Hyde says "I'm not saying it back!" I took it to mean he felt the same but won't say it and at the end of season 5 Hyde could have just walked away when Jackie refuse to talk to him but instead he took a HUGE gamble and admitted that he loved her---sunglasses OFF.

I still would want Jackie to be all Zen when/if Hyde says I love you again but when Hyde's gone do some kind of funky cheerleader step/dance and maybe laying a big wet kiss on either Eric, Fez or even Roy cause she's so happy and runs out of the room LOL Eric would be horrified but you know Fez & Roy. The three reactions would be priceless!
Hyde: "No. There's no way that me and your ex-girlfriend who's now my current girlfriend are going to dinner with you and your new girlfriend who doesn't want to be you girlfriend but is carrying your illegitmate child. It's like hillbilly terrority."

--That 70's Show--
Old 09-06-2004, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by GracieAllen
The actions of amore!

When he could have just shutdown, he admitted that he wanted to be with Jackie. He caved and admitted he liked the way she decorated his room, he went to the Christmas dance at her school when you'd know he'd rather slow dance with Kelso on Soul Train and he went after her when she stomped off after seeing Pam. When Eric told him about his dream he asked how Jackie was holding up "Should I get out now" (LMAO) He said she was 'beautiful' in that weddding gown. Physically Hyde is very affectionate with Jackie hand-holding, her sitting in his lap....the little smiles when she burns somebody. Plus, Hyde's been dressing better I suspect that Jackie has been buy him a few rags and he's been wearing them. Or its surrogate Mom Kitty <g>

Yeah, don't get me wrong I'd like to hear Hyde say it at least once(*chants happily*) but his actions scream love. Unless I missed it Hyde's never said "We're not ever going to get married or I'm not marrying you." Even in season 5 when Jackie says "I love you." Hyde says "I'm not saying it back!" I took it to mean he felt the same but won't say it and at the end of season 5 Hyde could have just walked away when Jackie refuse to talk to him but instead he took a HUGE gamble and admitted that he loved her---sunglasses OFF.

I still would want Jackie to be all Zen when/if Hyde says I love you again but when Hyde's gone do some kind of funky cheerleader step/dance and maybe laying a big wet kiss on either Eric, Fez or even Roy cause she's so happy and runs out of the room LOL Eric would be horrified but you know Fez & Roy. The three reactions would be priceless!
Yes, yes. He loves her very much!....

He loves her very much! He loves her very much! He loves her very much! Sorry, just can't stop chanting.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 09-06-2004, 12:11 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJDonkeyGirl
Yes, yes. He loves her very much!....

He loves her very much! He loves her very much! He loves her very much! Sorry, just can't stop chanting.
Maybe Kelso (trying to outwit him conversationally again) can get Hyde to admit he loves Jackie lol
Hyde: "No. There's no way that me and your ex-girlfriend who's now my current girlfriend are going to dinner with you and your new girlfriend who doesn't want to be you girlfriend but is carrying your illegitmate child. It's like hillbilly terrority."

--That 70's Show--
Old 09-06-2004, 12:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by GracieAllen
Maybe Kelso (trying to outwit him conversationally again) can get Hyde to admit he loves Jackie lol
Yes!!!

He loves her very much!!! He loves her very much!!! He loves her very much!!!
Old 09-06-2004, 01:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Where did everybody go? *she says meekly*
Old 09-06-2004, 01:41 AM
New Fan

Wait, may need to rethink the Kelso plan. As Fez pointed out what does happen in Cat & Mouse when the cat is retarded LOL (one of my favorite Fez quotes btw).

And this being tv you know when Hyde finally decides to tell her he'll be constantly interrupted and sidetracks by various characters & scenarios lol

--That 70's Show--
Old 09-06-2004, 01:49 AM
New Fan

wait i forget---which episode was it when hyde lets his ice cream melt to get jacks her magazine? hmmm i'm a bad zennie. sigh.
Old 09-06-2004, 02:04 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TangldupInBlue
wait i forget---which episode was it when hyde lets his ice cream melt to get jacks her magazine? hmmm i'm a bad zennie. sigh.
I think it might be "Acid Queen'. I could be wrong cause I missed a good chunk of season 6 *sniff*

--That 70's Show--
Old 09-06-2004, 02:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I went to Starbucks and played Dominoes with my roommates...I mean kicking their a**es at Dominoes... Haha. I am the champion!

So, I love that his icecream melts. And then she picks it up and eats it...so technically, it didn't melt...she ate it!

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 09-06-2004, 02:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Some storms from the hurricane cut off my internet connection and it just now came back on and I was really bored...so....I made...

a fanart:

and some avies:

The night is young
We wait for love
Upside down we dream
At home we sleep, and wait to leave
Upside down we dream

Last edited by ~ColieOlie~; 09-06-2004 at 03:09 AM