Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2004, 03:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Your Favorite Episodes - What are they and why?

I didn't think there was a thread like this around, and i figured it could be fun, since I've been trying to think of my favorite episodes lately. I have it narrowed down to a top ten. (In no particular order)

Cat Fight Club - A great J/H episode, and the best as-kicking episode there is. "Where Zen ends, ass-kicking begins." So true.

Dine and Dash - Just a fun and amusing episode. I can watch it again and again.

Garage Sale - This has got to be one of the most amusing episodes ever. I mean, what beats a high Red?

Going to California - First episode with J/H being truly couple-y. I realize that most of these are J/H episodes. What can I say? I'm obsessed.

Hyde Moves In - I love this one just because every time I see it and Hyde throws the phone, I want to hug him. And the end with the "Are you gonna eat your cookies?" part is so cute. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Jackie Bags Hyde - Their first date. Awww.

The Keg - Another just all around amusing episode. Eric climbing down the wall of the pool on the garden hose is too awesome.

Kelso’s Serenade - Kelso's songs are priceless, and Hyde is so nice to Jackie in this one.

Magic Bus - Proabably my very favorite episode. There is *no* bad part to this episode. The E/D is great, and so is the J/H. Pudding Pop. That's all I have to say.

Prom Night - First major J/H episode.

So, what does everyone else think? Tell your favorites!
Old 01-09-2004, 03:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

koo, are we allowed to do one of this??

well to me i gotz to say that i like cat fight, cause that's the first time we were introduced to jackie in the circle, and jackie kicking laurie's ass. that was just funny as hell to me. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2004, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

OOOOh! what a fun thread! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] thanks for starting....I hope they keep it!

Cat Fight Club: Hyde teaching Jackie Zen. There are some really strong sexual sparks between them in this one in my opinion! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Hyde Moves In: He's naked in the backseat. He's all hot and pissed when he throws the phone. He holds his pinky up when holding the teacup..."I should kick your ass"! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] !! And I loved Red "I don't wanna be "bleepin" Santa Claus"! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh and Kitty kissing the two boys!

Jackie Bags Hyde: Lots of raging macho testosterone when he punches out Chip! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] The kiss on the car..... [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/spinface.gif[/img]

Black Dog: Kelso is HILARIOUS! Hyde shaves for Jackie! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I Can't Quit You Babe: Hyde on top of Jackie....J/H makin out.....makin out....and more makin out! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You: Zen undone! Emotional Hyde! Jackie's "I love you"! [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2004, 04:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Trying not to factor in my biased E/D shipperness..lol.

I Love Cake..Because it had a little of everything, love, humor, the Fonz..
The best part was the end when Eric and Donna both said I love you for the first time. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

That '70s Musical..Even though a lot of people didn't like it I thought it was soooo good. Plus I have always loved musical's.

It's A Wonderful Life..As hard as it was to watch the epi as a E/D shipper, it's one of my favs because by the end it proved once again that Eric and Donna were meant to be. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

That '70s Pilot..Because everyone was so young and it was the episode that stated it all.

Going To California..Because it was the most romantic E/D episodes of all time, and Jackie and Hyde FINALLY got together!

Magic Bus..Because we all know Donna wasn't going to get on the bus. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Dine and Dash..One of the funniest episodes ever!

The First Time and Afterglow..Because they were like the most realistic episodes for the show as well as the most endearing. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Some other favs:
Who Wants It More
That Disco Episode
The Relapse
Tornado Prom
Hot Dog
The Kids Are Alright
Sleepver
The Best Christmas Ever
Hyde Moves In
The Pill

[ 01-09-2004: Message edited DonnaPinchMyButtie ]
Old 01-09-2004, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

No one should be ashamed to admit they love certain epis because of the couple they ship.....Be proud....Stand tall......GUSH about your fav couple if you have one!! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Doesn't matter if you like J/H E/D J/K or any other combo.....or you like a certain epi cause you think Schotzie might hook up with someone! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-09-2004: Message edited Eoyore ]
Old 01-09-2004, 05:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Halloween - We find out more about the gang. The flashback scenes were great and Fez's quotes were great.

Dine and Dash - Just one of the most funniest episodes ever. Everyone ditching Donna/Eric and the slow motion running was just hilarious.

The Forgotten Son - Hilarious episode as well. Kelso's Travolta impression was priceless.

Ice Shack - Because Kelso knows and remembers everything about Jackie. I loved Fez's "Frankly dear, I don't give a rat's ass" quote.

The Trials Of Michael Kelso - Because Jackie/Kelso are cute and when they got back together in the end, it was so sweet.

That's it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

ETA (8 months later ): Nobody's Fault But Mine: Kelso/Fez = so freaking funny. Especially the scene where Fez tries to tell him.

Last edited by Terpsichore; 09-26-2004 at 05:40 AM
Old 01-09-2004, 06:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

No one should be ashamed to admit they love certain epis because of the couple they ship.....Be proud....Stand tall......GUSH about your fav couple if you have one!! Doesn't matter if you like J/H E/D J/K or any other combo.....or you like a certain epi cause you think Schotzie might hook up with someone!

Wow that was so beautiful [img]smilies/violin.gif[/img]...lol!!!! Though I'm not big on Schotzie with anybody...but hey whatever floats your boat. Anyway that speech motivated me to make my own list!

Moon Over Point Place- I don't think it's possible to rewind and watch that J/H scene anymore...hmmm,I think I'm going to try again anyway...oh yea,better finish this first [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Cat Fight Club- b/c we all learned an important lesson that day," Where zen ends ass kickin' begins!"

Dine and Dash- I'm in love w/ this episode

That '70s Musical-Man I feel bad about listing this episode b/c I don't know how many times I've heard people diss this episode ecspecially from jumpshark.com.

Streaking-naked Eric/Topher...need I say more.

I Can't Quit You Baby-Probably my favorite...I mean where else am I gonna see Danny Masterson dance to ABBA!

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You-Jackie says I love you for the first time.

Nobody's Fault But Mine- I never watch the whole episode I just watch Hyde say his most memorable line(in my opinion)"Jackie....I love you"

[ 01-09-2004: Message edited jaded gurl ]

[ 01-27-2004: Message edited jaded gurl ]

I'M A REBELLIOUS FORBIDDEN ZEN GOON MASTER!
Shipper for:J/H,E/D,R/K,E/H,J/E,F/K

~La La La Leah~
Old 01-09-2004, 06:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay I apologize for having such weird-ass taste/reasons but here goes...

Kitty and Eric's Night Out - my most favorite because, well, it's just toooo sweet. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Not to mention as a Woody Allen fan I really enjoyed that cute Annie Hall spoof at the end. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Red's Birthday - my real reasons for liking this are perverted, so I'll just say "lots of great R/K-ness" and be done with it. [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

Kitty's Birthday (That's Today!?) - ooooh my GOD. Hyde was the only one who remembered, how eff-in' cute is that?! Not to mention, the whole square dance scene has me in hysterics every time. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

The Relapse - because Mrs. Forman IS hot. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

Too Old to Trick or Treat, Too Young to Die - this episode should be in a class by itself because it's a freaking masterpiece and it doesn't get near enough credit! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Red Sees Red - What can I say? Kitty is in like every damn scene. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] "Honey, you gotta stop eating stuff off the floor!"

That Disco Episode - a classic

Water Tower - ....... [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

Eric's Naughty No No - Kitty on the car at the end, sooo cute. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Hyde Moves In - Many good things about this one, but mostly..."G*ddamn it!!! I am tired of playing *****ing Santa Claus!!! Steven, you get your ***** together, and get in the g*ddamn car!!!" [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

What Is and What Should Never Be/Heartbreaker - I like these two eps because rarely has Kitty been treated as though she's a central character.

Halloween - OMG more adorable R/K-ness...loving Kitty in that costume too.

Christmas - that Mrs. Claus outfit was naughty. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Oh my God, I'll have to add more later. I like can NOT recall 98% of the episodes from S5 and S6. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2004, 06:52 PM
M3
Master Fan

I'm biased towards Season Four episodes for a few reasons. The show wasn't all coupley, and it was the first season I ever saw, and I was interested in how E/D dealt with living next door again, and because in making tapes for people I had to listen/watch it over and over and over again. [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] To me, those were some of my faves, my first flavor of the show, ever.

As a E/H shipper, two big favorites were Third Wheel & Bye Bye Basement. But even beyond shippage, I liked the Jackie/Rhonda story, Fez's "Good God, she thinks she was being nice?!?", Eric's play for Jill at the end... And Eric and Hyde teaming up on Leo and Theo to get their basement back. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] GOOD WRITING.

I liked Donna's Story, it was funny and they looked good in costumes.

Forgotten Son has the best Red/Eric dialogue I can think of before tylenol kicks in and clears my head.

"I just came from stocking!.... at pricemart!... I'm still wearing the pricemart stock boy smock!" and

"The camera adds 10 lbs."
"Yeah. Ten. Not forty"

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

then later, with Kitty... "Wait, we're going to lunch?" routine was awesome. "This is the worst day ever!"

Red and Stacey.... "I'm a ... duck". Watching Danny and Laura and Ashton actually cracking up during this scene. Man. I know people sometimes cite the fact that the cast laughs for real as a bad thing, but to me, that makes the scene that much funnier. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Class Picture, where we find out how they all met and all the weird crap they did. The casting of the younger versions was EXCELLENT. Kiddie Hyde and Teen Eric were actually scary they were so perfect! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Eric's Corvette Caper was the first I remember thinking Eric (Topher?) looked like a really good kisser. Plus his "uh bluh" and Hyde ruffling his hair... The ending was good, the setup for the burn was good... good good all the way around.

Hyde's Birthday had one of the best physical comedy scenes on the show I've ever seen. I almost peed myself the first time Eric tried boosting Donna. Then the way she was still standing on his hands... Man. Just. FUNNY.

I really could watch S4 over and over again. *sigh*

Other than that.

Hyde's Father - Red/Hyde hug, aw.
Disco Episode - Hyde learns to dance, then does with Donna. plus hot Jackie/Fez ack-shun too.
Stolen Car - a guy buddy pals episode! the lighting in the holding cell made all the boys look hot too [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Hyde Moves In/Good Son - self explanatory
Hyde's Xmas Rager - "Fez is making ice"
Promise Ring - after a season of fermenting, we get everything out in the open finally
The Crunge - I remember when it aired knowing it'd be the funniest thing all season [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Laurie Moves Out
AfterGlow
Romantic Weekend
I Can't Quit You Babe

and I'm Free - for Fez nudity [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Oh, and whatever one the scene with Red painting the cradle in the garage is. but that's more of a Favorite Scenes list than a Favorite Episodes list.

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Old 01-09-2004, 07:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay thank you M3 for reminding me that S4 existed. Wow. I totally skipped from 3 to 5. I know S4 was crap but it still had its moments.

Class Picture - I just love the flashbacks.

Forgotten Son - lots of good quotes from that. "That's what we're made of ya dumbass." and my favorite is Kitty's "I don't think we should see eachother anymore" to Donna, for obvious reasons. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

Red & Stacey - "WHEN I YELL, YOU'LL KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!" [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] And whoa, how hot was Stacey? Hell I almost wanted Red to be unfaithful. Hah.

Prank Day - "Don't poke the bear!" "Where'd I put my brown sugar?" "I'm right here, Honey Buns!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Over The Hills And Far Away - Kitty's menopause at its craziest. Sorry, but I like her bitchy. I usually hate pleasant people anyway. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Magic Bus - "Nurse Kitty is here to take care of you." [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Another oldie...

Laurie Moves Out - I enjoy seeing Kitty and Red on their real serious side. I like when they're riiiight on the edge of fighting. I'm weird. "I need a little yellow pill." Tehehe.

I just realized why I can't think of S5 and S6 episodes. Because of the stupid "naming them after 70s songs" B.S. I like it better when the title names actually...FIT with the plot??? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Like "Kitty and Eric's Night Out", there's no WAY I could forget what that one was about. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-09-2004: Message edited Kryssi ]
Old 01-09-2004, 07:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

My favorites:

Dine and Dash- I just thought it was so damn hilarious! Espeically how everyone ditched E&D. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Going to Cali- loved it mainly because of H/J!

I forgot the episode name but, I am refering to the episode right after Eric's grandfather's death. Aka, the episode after 'get of my boyfriend'. I am sure all j/h fans loved the ending. I know I did! So perfect!

I can't quit you babe- both e/d and j/h were great!

Again, I don't know the episode name, but the one where Jackie kisses her boss, Todd (played by Chris Masterson). So damn hilarious! I loved the part were Kelso (Hyde, Fez, and Donna) come to beat him up. "your ass is mine, cheesepuff!" "how did you know my nikname?" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm Free, great episode! It's my one of my favs because I got to see it live.
Old 01-09-2004, 07:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh myyyy. I totally left out Garage Sale. I am going straight to Hell. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2004, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have so many favorite episodes...but I'm just gonna name the one I just saw cuz my list is WAYY too long!

Trampled Under Foot~ Fez was absolutley hilarious in this episode. I mean, it wasn't what he said...it was how he said it. For example, the lines "I want the truth!" and "That's a gift from my cousin in Hong Kong!" were so hilariously displayed that I almost pissed my pants. If anyone has that on tape, please go watch it!

ETA: Terpsichore- Your fav epi's are basically the same as mine! Probably because our love for Jackie/Kelso! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 01-09-2004: Message edited CreekFreak ]
Old 01-09-2004, 10:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Moon Over Point Place-Just because it was the first episode I remember actually seeing and getting hooked on.

Jackie Bags Hyde- Um, yeah, J/Her over here.

Laurie and The Professor- Eric and Hyde had so many brotherly moments in this one it was great.

"Yeah, Hyde now you can sit beneath the bare bulb and write angry letters to the government."

"Oh, don't think I won't!"

and...

"Yeah, this is perfect, this is where keep all trash we can't seem to throw away. (smiles at Hyde) Like you."

Plus Laurie was in all her skanky glory. Good times.

And Hyde's indignant "I'm going to my room." (It was so triumphant because he finally found a place) and "I hate you both!" was just the greatest.

I Love Cake- Ayyee. And when Kelso takes Fez's fudgsicle you could totally tell that was a Wilmer laugh and not a Fez one.

No Quarter- Donna gives Eric a quarter instead of the ring. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And the Fenton/Fez scenes reminded me of Seinfeld with the Newman/Jerry scenes. Plus that tiny make out scene with J/H is always nice.

Nobody's Fault But Mine- Um, J/H+Angst? Gooooood. I might be a little off.

Garage Sale- R/K are high...You'd think Red smiling so much would scare one away. Kitty's giggling never gets old.

Trampled Under Foot- "So does that mean we're not getting a fat kid?!"

"But the car runs on water, man!" I don't think I'll ever get sick of that line.

Them all playing in Fez's room at the end and the screeching giggles we're great.

I'm sure there's a ton more, but...it's 4 degrees outside and someone turned the heat off. Fingers can't really go on. I must have backspaced fifty times already.

[ 01-09-2004: Message edited tenaciousluci ]

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 01-10-2004, 09:06 AM
Master Fan

I still see some people "apologizing" for their reasons for liking some epis! Stop it! Stop it! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]