Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2010, 12:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think Kelso would have succeeding in kicking his friend's ass. Eric would whimper and Donna would kill him...chaos would commence. Lol...would have been entertaining

What if Laurie never left in Season 3?

Many thanks to hot vanilla for my avatar!
Old 03-07-2010, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Laurie would have had waaaaaaaaaaaay too much fun at Eric's expense after he and Donna broke-up. And she would have told Kelso about Jackie and Hyde before Kelso could see them making out.

And, according to Chris, the series would have been 1000 times better.

Last edited by MistyMountainHop; 03-23-2015 at 08:05 AM
Old 03-07-2010, 06:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

We would have lost the whole amusing kelso/laurie/jackie love triangle...and the series probably would have ended sooner because of a lack of places (and relationships) left to explore. Kelso probably would have cried, and hell, Steven may have never even moved in with the Forman's if he was dating Jackie.

Dagum, talk about a butterfly effect!

What if Fez never married Laurie and got deported at the end of season 5?

Old 03-08-2010, 12:26 AM
Elite Fan

Then Jackie would have gotten back together with Hyde in season eight!

Misty, you got that right!

What if Midge never left Bob?
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim
Old 03-08-2010, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Donna and Eric wouldn't have broken up. Donna's feelings for Eric seemed to fluctuate with the status of her parents' relationship. Oh -- but then Kelso wouldn't have driven her to California. And he'd have come back (from wherever the heck he went) pretty quickly 'cause he wouldn't have survived on his own. And then he would have disrupted Jackie and Hyde's blossoming relationship.

Last edited by MistyMountainHop; 03-23-2015 at 08:06 AM
Old 03-08-2010, 10:13 AM
Elite Fan

She would've dumped Kelso right then and there, she would've then gone running to Hyde. It probably would've been an earlier version of Kiss Of Death.

What if Donna didn't befriend the stripper and took Jackie's side?
Old 03-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Maybe Sam would have left sooner! Maybe Jackie and Hyde would have stood a chance! ha

What if Kitty had actually been pregnant and not beginning menopause in early season 5?

Old 03-08-2010, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If Kitty and Red would've had another girl, Kelso would have gone on and on that when she was old enough... Then he could say he nailed both of Eric's sisters.

If they'd had a boy, Red would have treated him much better than Eric. And Eric would have been furious.

Kitty being pregnant would have made me very happy (I always feel so bad for her when she learns she's "barren").

Old 03-14-2010, 04:44 PM
Elite Fan

Hyde would've blamed Jackie for causing a rift between him and Kelso. Jackie would probably keep Kelso from coming to the basement and Kelso would be upset to not see the rest of his friends anymore, putting a huge strain on the JK relationship. Resulting, JK would end a lot sooner and Kelso would come crawling back to the basement. After much coaxing, Hyde and Kelso would eventually become friends again.

What if LRK had returned as Laurie in S6?
Old 03-14-2010, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

Christina would have been a very happy bunny!

But if LRK stayed I honestly think they would have played up the F/L think more. Christina Moore was just such a disappointment in the role so it was more of trying to figure out what to do with her until her contract expired. If LRK stayed, I think a lot of things would have been different...the main one being no Jackie and Fez.

What if Kelso never knocked up Brooke?
Old 03-14-2010, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kelso would have lost his motivation to be a cop. He would have quit the academy. And then he probably would have knocked up another girl... but he'd never learn of it 'cause she lives in Kenosha. So there would be a little Kelso wandering around Wisconsin that Michael never knew about. And let's hope it was a boy 'cause if it's a girl, Kelso could unknowingly date her when he was a middle-aged man.

(btw, Johanna, I really liked your answer!)

Old 03-15-2010, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

Oh thanks.

And ITA with your answer Chris.

Umm, I think at first, he would think it's great. He could do what he wants, he'd be drinking all the time. But it would eventually catch up with him. And I highly doubt it would've lasted with Chrissy.

Back home, Eric would be worrying about him because he knew Hyde made a mistake. He'd talk his parents into going to NY, because they worry about Hyde too, and eventually they'd see him on the streets and demand he comes home.

What if Red really did kick Hyde out of the house after he got arrested?
Old 03-15-2010, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, yeah! Chris, I totally agree with your answer, too!

And I'd like to see Red go to NY and demand Hyde come back.

--

Jackie would've offered Hyde a room at her spacious house, considering it was for her he took the fall -- and she now "loves" him. Hyde would have refused, at first, but Jackie would've convinced him to stay by arguing with him 'til he gave in. Hyde would've seen Jackie's home life, realized despite her dad's money that she doesn't have much of a relationship with her parents -- and he would've started to identify with and relate to her.

Because of her generosity, he might've developed feelings for her -- and she might have developed something deeper for him than her crush because he would have shown her compassion for her home situation. OR she would have shot him down because she wouldn't be ready yet to confront the reality of her situation.

Either way, Jackie would eventually admit to Red that she was the one who bought the weed. She'd either wanna do it as a good girlfriend or because she wanted to get Hyde out of her house.

Old 03-25-2010, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, I'll answer this myself.

Hyde would have dropped out of school so he could pay the rent. He still would've hung out at the Formans for circle time -- and made fun of everyone for still being in school. Then he'd probably end up in jail somehow... not a pretty life.

What if Jackie hadn't pressed Hyde about marrying her in season 7?
Old 03-25-2010, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry I haven't been on the thread in a while. I saw Hyde and Chrissy and I ended up vomiting pea soup and my head spun around a few times. Not as fun as it looks!

Let's see...I think if she didn't press him he wouldn't have freaked out. I think she could have gotten him to move in with her! That would have been a huge step for him but it also would have guaranteed him sex whenever he wanted! I think that would have been great incentive for him And seriously, he had a great job working at the record store...why are you still living in the Forman's basement honey?

What if Fez hadn't married Laurie?