Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2016, 06:41 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)
What if Hyde moved into the apartment with Kelso and Fez?
Are they in three rooms in this hypothetical? Either way.

Fez and Hyde would tend to straighten up while Kelso makes a mess of EVERYTHING. (Hyde would be quiet about it so Fez would constantly come up with rules for cleaning which Hyde would not appreciate.) They would smoke all of Hyde's stash and mess up the kitchen just by existing (Fez would move things around to this precise order that would drive Hyde and his controlled mess crazy)

I can see Kelso trying to get Hyde to make dinner. And they would CONSTANTLY crash on Hyde and Jackie, eat their food, crash in general being very annoying. Fez would constantly be sneaking in the room with Hyde and Jackie. Kelso would try walking in on them to see Jackie and would be all "WHAT?! I'VE SEEN IT ALL BEFORE ANYWAY!!"

So....I would give them a few weeks. Then one day after Jackie graduates she's talking about turning one of the rooms into a closet and Eric and Donna would be like "What about Fez and Kelso?" And then they'd look around and be all "Where ARE Fez and Kelso?"

And Jackie would be like, "Oh, they went for a drive with Steven."

Donna and Eric would look at Hyde who smiles at them. "When was this?"

Jackie answers "A week ago."

.....and they never saw them again.

What if Midge never left Bob but they still didn't work out their issues?
Old 09-22-2016, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrene (View Post)
So....I would give them a few weeks. Then one day after Jackie graduates she's talking about turning one of the rooms into a closet and Eric and Donna would be like "What about Fez and Kelso?" And then they'd look around and be all "Where ARE Fez and Kelso?"

And Jackie would be like, "Oh, they went for a drive with Steven."

Donna and Eric would look at Hyde who smiles at them. "When was this?"

Jackie answers "A week ago."

.....and they never saw them again.
As long as Hyde is seen again, it's all good.

The way you imagined that scenario, Hyde living with Kelso and Fez definitely wouldn't last long.

---

Quote:
What if Midge never left Bob but they still didn't work out their issues?
If they didn't work out their issues, they'd be constantly fighting like they do during seasons 1 and 2. They had no problem dating other people, so they'd probably try having an open marriage again. Donna would get more and more stressed. She'd take it out on Eric, and Eric would beg his parents to talk sense into Bob and Midge because they're turning his girlfriend into a maniac.

---

What if Eric was the one who'd gotten into a new relationship during season 4, not Donna?
Old 09-24-2016, 02:29 PM
New Fan

Quote:
What if Eric was the one who'd gotten into a new relationship during season 4, not Donna?
I'd say to see the single Jackie one but I guess Jackie isn't single in this scenario? So we know Jackie would have still pushed Casey on her and that would probably still happen. I can't decide but I feel like Donna would have ended up pursuing that even more.....The hotel probably would have happened and it would have been upsetting and she likely still would have ended up in California (unless Hyde still stepped in which I personally didn't appreciate all that much but I got what he was trying to do just....Donna can make her own life choices and mistakes but whatever)

Which, I'd need to tell you about Eric. Eric would probably go for someone who fawned over him. Seems to be what he goes for when it's not Donna. Someone who would agree with him, fawn over him, that kind of thing. And I'm not sure how good about it Eric would be? Especially once Donna gets a boyfriend. I feel like there would be a lot of showing off and flaunting and Donna would either have to have another conversation with him or just not come over as often.

I'd like to think that if she doesn't come around as often Jackie would still have girl times with her and not bring Kelso around or something. And I'm pretty positive Hyde would give Eric a shove and maybe be more vocal with Donna. But everything would have probably ended up happening x10 cause Eric has no chill sometimes.

What if Kitty had the heart attack instead of Red?
Old 10-20-2016, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Which, I'd need to tell you about Eric. Eric would probably go for someone who fawned over him. Seems to be what he goes for when it's not Donna. Someone who would agree with him, fawn over him, that kind of thing. And I'm not sure how good about it Eric would be? Especially once Donna gets a boyfriend. I feel like there would be a lot of showing off and flaunting and Donna would either have to have another conversation with him or just not come over as often.
Ooh, I can totally see this.

Quote:
What if Kitty had the heart attack instead of Red?
Red and Eric would be a total mess. Red would express his fear as anger, and Eric would just be terrified. Hyde would be the one to compartmentalize his feelings and take care of the house. That would be his coping mechanism. He'd probably cook up a storm, like Kitty does when she's upset, but he wouldn't eat much of anything.

Donna would support Eric as best she could, and Bob would support Red -- as much as Red would allow him to.

Jackie would worry about Hyde acting emotionless. She'd eventually get out of him, though, this:

Hyde: Jackie, I can't feel anything right now. If I feel somethin', then I'm gonna punch a wall and break my hand, and then I won't be able to cook and clean the house. So I gotta stay like this right now, all right? I gotta stay Zen.

Jackie wouldn't like it, but she'd say, "If that's what you need to do, that's what you need to do. But just know if you want to talk -- or cry -- I'm here for you."

Hyde: I'm not gonna cry.

Jackie: You cried over me.

Hyde: When?

Jackie: When you confessed to me about sleeping with the nurse.

Hyde: I didn't cry.

Jackie: Yes, you did! Your face was all red, and there were tears in your eyes.

Hyde: I'd just eaten a habanero. The spice was gettin' to me.

Jackie: Right. ... Anyway, Steven, I love you, and I'll do whatever I can to support you. You just have to let me.

She leaves him to keep cooking, but Hyde's more in love with Jackie then ever. And once Kitty is out of the hospital and recovering, and Red and Eric feel better, Hyde allows himself -- alone -- to tear up. In his room, he presses his palms to his eyes and finally feels what he's been keeping locked up the last few days.

Jackie happens to enter his room and see him. He sits up straight, wipes his palms on his jeans. Jackie doesn't push him. Just says, "I saw Mrs. Forman upstairs. She looks good for someone who almost died."

Hyde: Yeah.

Jackie sits next to him on his cot. She can see he's been crying but doesn't call him on it. She puts her hand on his knee. Hyde turns toward her, draws her into his arms and holds her, and she embraces him silently.

---

What if Fez had gotten Big Rhonda pregnant in season 5?
Old 10-31-2016, 06:51 PM
New Fan

Oh, emotional over emotional Hyde. Oh. Kitty and him would totally have a moment later. Someone would let it slip what he'd been doing, or Kitty would see that there's food and the house isn't a mess....and they would totally have a moment.

Quote:
What if Fez had gotten Big Rhonda pregnant in season 5?
Like...if he hadn't messed up in the season before? I'm not going to lie to you, I'm not sure if Rhonda would have even mentioned it and just taken care of the situation on her own. That could just be my personal head canon for Rhonda though.

Alternative would be having the baby and when Fez needs to get married to stay in the country....she would. DMV is a good job, Rhonda probably has something going for her. They would absolutely end up with her family though, his host parents would DEFINITELY kick him out.

In the spirit of fic things....and because I can't remember if I've asked already? What if Jackie and Hyde had slept together on Veteran's Day instead of stopping (like you know they wanted to)