Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2015, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Can't You Hear Me Knocking" (713) is an hilarious episode. And much needed, considering the episodes surrounding it.

Last edited by MistyMountainHop; 01-30-2015 at 06:05 AM
Old 01-29-2015, 11:02 PM
Elite Fan

Definitely one of the better episodes of season 7!
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim
Old 01-31-2015, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Eric's Diary Entry: #1

Every year we have a neighborhood Christmas Day football game. It’s the only time of year Red does something "neighborly". And every year during the game Red insults me. "Gain some weight and ask Geppetto to turn you into a real boy!" Well, this year I decided that I was going to have the last laugh. For once and for all I was going to be telling him what’s what and who’s who. That’s right!

I decided to consult Hyde on this matter, being that he is king when it comes to the whats and the whos. It only cost me a six-pack. (Which is risky in itself to get but was totally worth it if Hyde’s insults worked.) Hyde gave me a few good ones like, "The nursing home called; they want their patient back." But he said he had some better ones for the low cost of twenty bucks. Somehow I felt I was getting ripped off, but I really needed to get Red’s goat this year. You can’t put a price on embarrassing Red!

So D-day arrived, and I had insults in the head and fire in my eyes! And wouldn’t you know, while I was in the midst of insulting Red, Brenda, the ****-eyed girl from down the road, tackled me. It was Christmas all over again for Red. I let Red have it anyway. It was glorious until Red informed me that the insults I was using were all his from his days of football and told me to come up with some original ones for next year. That’s when Hyde started laughing and said, "I knew they sounded familiar. Better luck next time, Forman." Damn you, Hyde!

---

That '70s Show diary entries copyright The Carsey-Werner Company, LLC and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC.

Last edited by MistyMountainHop; 07-24-2015 at 04:49 PM
Old 02-04-2015, 10:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)
Eric's Diary Entry: #1

Every year we have a neighborhood Christmas Day football game. It’s the only time of year Red does something "neighborly". And every year during the game Red insults me. "Gain some weight and ask Geppetto to turn you into a real boy!" Well, this year I decided that I was going to have the last laugh. For once and for all I was going to be telling him what’s what and who’s who. That’s right!

I decided to consult Hyde on this matter, being that he is king when it comes to the whats and the whos. It only cost me a six-pack. (Which is risky in itself to get but was totally worth it if Hyde’s insults worked.) Hyde gave me a few good ones like, "The nursing home called; they want their patient back." But he said he had some better ones for the low cost of twenty bucks. Somehow I felt I was getting ripped off, but I really needed to get Red’s goat this year. You can’t put a price on embarrassing Red!

So D-day arrived, and I had insults in the head and fire in my eyes! And wouldn’t you know, while I was in the midst of insulting Red, Brenda, the ****-eyed girl from down the road, tackled me. It was Christmas all over again for Red. I let Red have it anyway. It was glorious until Red informed me that the insults I was using were all his from his days of football and told me to come up with some original ones for next year. That’s when Hyde started laughing and said, "I knew they sounded familiar. Better luck next time, Forman." Damn you, Hyde!
I can so picture Eric saying that first paragraph haha.

I know it changes from episode to episode but I seem to remeber Eric being quite witty with his insults and comebacks he wouldn't really need Hyde's help.
Old 02-08-2015, 01:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Things always seem to backfire on Eric. Poor guy
Old 02-12-2015, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eric's Diary Entry: #2

And they call it puppy love.

I decided it was time to give back to the community, but more importantly, it was time for a new way to meet girls. So when they had a volunteer fair at school, I followed all the cute girls and signed up to volunteer at the Humane Society. I figured once those girls got a load of me taking care of orphaned kittens and puppies, they wouldn’t be able to resist me.

On my first day there, they gave me a bucket and a shovel and had me clean out cages for three hours. I didn’t see a puppy, a kitten, or a girl (cute or otherwise) all day. I did, however, see many mean, adult dogs who barked and snarled at me as I held them at bay with my special-issue "pooper-scooper". Apparently all of the cute girls had signed up for the next Saturday, so I generously volunteered for one more day of doody duty.

That week I went out and got rubber gloves for cleaning the messier cages and some Binaca for cleaning up with the cuter volunteers. When Saturday came, I drove over to the Humane Society to find only one other car in the volunteer parking lot. I went to the director. "What’s the deal? Where are all the cute gir -- I mean volunteers?" "Everyone’s a no-show except some church group, and they’re all out back." I figured church-group girls might be cute. Plus, they might be looking to rebel in naughty ways. All was not lost. I grabbed my bucket went out back.

Wrong again! The church group was Fez and his Bible-thumping host family! I spent the day "pooper-scooping" to church hymns. It just goes to prove, no good deed goes unpunished.

---

That '70s Show diary entries copyright The Carsey-Werner Company, LLC and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC.

Last edited by MistyMountainHop; 07-24-2015 at 04:49 PM
Old 02-15-2015, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha, Eric that would happen to him.
I am an original”
Old 02-16-2015, 03:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)

Wrong again! The church group was Fez and his Bible-thumping host family! I spent the day "pooper-scooping" to church hymns. It just goes to prove, no good deed goes unpunished.
This was probably sometime before he was named Most Eligible Viking.
Old 02-16-2015, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Colleen, Eric has all the luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanselnext (View Post)
This was probably sometime before he was named Most Eligible Viking.
Yeah, it had to be.
Old 02-19-2015, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

So is Topher up to something? I never hear anything about him.
Old 02-20-2015, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

According to IMDB, he'll be in four upcoming films, one called Truth, another called American Ultra, and the other two are Home and One Shot.

He's also got his cool website called Cereal Prize For anyone who likes movies, TV, music, video games, it's worth checking out.
Old 02-22-2015, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Lisa!
I am an original”
Old 02-22-2015, 03:55 AM
Master Fan

I'll bookmark his website, it looks interesting to look through sometime. Thank you, Lisa.
Old 02-22-2015, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome! I check it every couple of weeks. I love that kind of stuff.
Old 02-22-2015, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

So is it just him or does he do it with other people? *asks things she could probably find the answer to herself but eh*