Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2012, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

Yay Topher!
icon
Old 05-16-2012, 09:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hope all of you are having a good week thus far , Topher's play was extended by a week ...so u have a chance to see it until June 3rd ..

Old 05-17-2012, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Wish I could.
icon
Old 05-20-2012, 01:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Saw take me home tonight on friday night ...finally more than a year later

we get to see TG/EF finally do the trampoline thing ....

edit - just wanted to add , the movie did have some really funny moments, TG's scenes with Teresa P were cute, and the 80s soundtrack was enjoyable...not sure why the movie didnt do better than it did.

Although one thing that jumped out was ....well, uknow how TG said the original studio balked at the drug use in the movie and hence was on the shelf for a couple of years. well, I have to add here that the use of profanity through the movie is a bit much as well ....u get to hear the F word about in every scene ...not saying I had an opinion on that, just saying , not sure if the studio had issues with that as well.

But for every TG fan this is a must see film - think Topher mouthing the lyrics to 'straight outta compton' LOL

Last edited by topher's_Diva; 05-20-2012 at 05:24 AM
Old 05-21-2012, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

I forgot how much I wanted to see that when it came out! Just never got to it.
icon
Old 05-23-2012, 01:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

TG sighting's in the past week -

1. He was at the Obie awards at NYC acouple of days ago as an awards presenter I think. It's a Broadway related awards ceremony I gather. Could only find one pic in twitterland , its a nice one tho. Whatshername also in the pic was another awards presenter that evening.

2. He was spotted at a trendy NYC bar last weekend catching up over a drink with quite a high profile screenwriter - so perhaps there is an interesting movie in the offing , i so hope so, Im not too excited about the horror movie 'The Invitation' at this point ....

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4...7rao1_1280.jpg

was watching Mila in Friends with Benefits yesterday and would love love love to see Topher in a witty (well it was more than just mushy) rom com like that

Last edited by topher's_Diva; 05-23-2012 at 01:22 AM
Old 05-24-2012, 03:04 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by topher's_Diva (View Post)
re the new movie ....bye bye to east coast for a while then for TG ..an LA summer ....i just hope the movie isnt the gory blood and claws type 'thriller' ...hate those

Luke Wilson, Zachary Quinto and Topher Grace RSVP to ‘The Invitation’

May 12, 2012 By Hillary Butler
Director Karyn Kusama likes a little girl power in her movies. Known best for Aeon Flux, Girlfight and Jennifer’s Body, she’s directed many a leading lady. However, it looks as if the director is ready for a change with the testosterone fuelled thriller, The Invitation. Production company XYZ Films has announced that principal photography of the project, starring Luke Wilson, Zachary Quinto, Topher Grace and Johnny Galecki (Big Bang Theory) will begin this summer in Los Angeles. The film, penned by Clash of the Titans writers Phil Hay and Matt Manfredi, follows Wilson’s character, Will, as he receives an invitation from his ex-wife to attend a dinner party. However, things aren’t really as they seem and quickly take a dark turn. The full synopsis is below. No word yet on a release date for the project, but it sounds as if they’ll be looking for buyers at Cannes later this month.

Synopsis:

On a dark night, Will (Luke Wilson) is invited to his estranged ex-wife’s dinner party. Over the course of the evening, he is gripped by mounting evidence that something insidious has taken hold of his ex-wife, and that she and her new friends have a mysterious and horrifying agenda. By the end of the night, the ramifications of what happens in this house will spread far beyond its doors.

Sources: Movieweb, Collider
My two worlds collide! T7S meets BBT Wow! Anyone seen Lonely I'm Not? I'm interested on how its doing.

☆Krys ☆
Old 05-25-2012, 10:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

ok guys , so i was looking thru old pics of Mr.G again last nite and ..(well I know our Jedi knight hates any kind of speculation or gossip abt his private life, so thats not my intention here)....but I think these are some of my all time favourites - he rarely smiles in this unselfconscious way in front of the camera at these events - This was the evening of the new power awards in 2005 - and he got an award that nite :-)....i read somewhere that he and SJ were quite gud friends during IGC fiming. Not a big fan of ScarJo , but I really like these pics, I wish I cud see him this upbeat again , maybe at TW premiere later this year

Oh and I was playing this song in a loop while looking at these pics (a tad dreamily i confess) , it was fun * evil grin*
Something Stupid (Frank Sinatra & Nancy Sinatra - with Lyrics) - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w1qy...eature=related

Last edited by topher's_Diva; 06-03-2012 at 01:39 AM
Old 05-25-2012, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

Why is his hair that color? And I really don't like her.
icon
Old 05-26-2012, 01:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpunkiiMonkii7078 (View Post)
Why is his hair that color? And I really don't like her.
Yeah, Im not a Scarjo fan either, but that's not the point .......Okay,pretend its Jess then and not Scarlett standing next to TG ...there, that work for u ? Wasn't it a magical evening ?

Btw, it was 2005 and he was starting filming for spidey 3, hence the blond hair he is sporting.....

Oh and I almost used this song instead of the Sinatra number below LOL ...but I could so see Topher laughing in ridicule at the overkill , although Scarlett might have played along sportively ...Note to self, get a life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9EyE...eature=related

Last edited by topher's_Diva; 05-26-2012 at 03:07 AM
Old 05-26-2012, 05:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)
Is The Invitation's other name: Eric Forman's Revenge?

Perhaps , I think in the movie Luke and his wife split, and Topher is one of her new friends ....so yeah, full circle

oops sorry for the double post
Old 05-26-2012, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Can we photoshop my face on top of Scarlett's?
icon
Old 05-27-2012, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpunkiiMonkii7078 (View Post)
Can we photoshop my face on top of Scarlett's?
That's not creepy.
Old 05-27-2012, 10:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

So it would appear that fans who go to see Topher's play get to take photos with him back stage WITH THEIR ARM AROUND HIM

Instagram

Damn , why couldnt god have made me American.
The girl who posted this pic online, wrongly wrote 'saw the play- Lonely, not me' ( the play is called Lonely, Im not'... )
Okay to be fair and not catty, can't really blame her for not thinking straight right then ... LoL...thank you random girl for sharing the pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)
That's not creepy.
LOL...Yeah, not creepy at all - although, its not as normal and above board as me enjoying choosing background score to the pics of TG with Jess / Scar Jo and gazing at it. :-)

Last edited by topher's_Diva; 05-27-2012 at 12:08 PM
Old 05-27-2012, 12:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherkraz78 (View Post)
My two worlds collide! T7S meets BBT Wow! Anyone seen Lonely I'm Not? I'm interested on how its doing.
Dont think anyone from this forum has been , Kraz. Hope you get to go.

Good lord, I have double posted again ...really sorry mods , pls dont black list me or something , it wont happen again - I was still looking at the below pic, in my weak defense *hangs head*