Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2006, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

In Ten Years Time ...

Look forward ... or backwards, as it were! and post your thoughts on where the characters might have been in the 80s, or the 90s, or even the 00s, which would make them, um, in their mid forties by now. It's complex, with the skewed timeline of the show!

Do they stay in Point Place? Do Eric and Donna ever get to college? Does Fez go all 'Flashdance' or 'Fame'? Does Hyde become a yuppie businessman? Do Red and Kitty ever get grandkids?
Old 05-04-2006, 09:52 AM
Elite Fan

Awesome thread idea Cari! I wish I had more time to fill one of these out
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim
Old 05-04-2006, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

Oh sounds like a fun thred. Um..I can't think right now. But in my mind Eric and Donna did eventually go college(finally) and then of course they got married. So right now, they're married with kids somewhere...I have put thought into this in the past but I'll answer more throughly later.

I also saw Fez going back to his country like a local celeb and eventually opening up a candy store.
Ria
Old 05-04-2006, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

In the '80s...Eric will have moved to Florida where he develops a passion for aviation. It's not quite the Millennium Falcon, but it's still pretty damn cool. Jackie will accomplish her dream of being a tv news anchor. This is largely due to the fact that she finally came to the realization that being single is okay. Hyde moves to Seattle with Leo where they discover new drugs & the sound of grunge. Donna continuing her dj career gets picked up by a station in Chicago & she marries the drummer of a local heavy metal band. After realizing the damage he has done to his teeth from all those year's of junk food, Fez tries his hand at becoming a dental assistant. Eventually working his way up to a degree in dentistry he moves to LA & hooks up with an aspiring actress/model. Kelso gets fired from the police academy for incompetence. He tries to redeem himself by joining the army.
Old 05-04-2006, 12:43 PM
Banned

Eric comes home from Africa and decides he wants to go to school to become a teacher. Donna finally decides to go to school as well to study writing and journalism. The two of them go off together and attend either the same school or a school nearby each other. They get married after college, settle down in the midwest somewhere and eventually have children. Red retires and finally gets to have a house without kids in it...though Eric and Donna come back to visit with their kids frequently, and Red gets annoyed. Jackie goes off to the city to become a high profile businesswoman. Hyde and Leo open up some kind of store. Hyde crosses Jackie's path in the late '80s and their romance is rekindled. They are married a couple years later. Fez becomes a local celebrity in his homeland. Kelso marries Brooke, who has discovered that he's a more responsible father than she would have guessed.

...I wish.
Old 05-04-2006, 12:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hahaha!!
Im torn between trying to be "fatefull" with the plot line of this season, or what was suppose to happen if season 7 was the final.
Jackie becomes an anchor woman.
Fez opens a fantasy clothes store, where they sell catholique school, bunny, cheese maide, cheerleading etc... uniforms.
Kelso becomes a spy for the goverment or at least that what they make him believe because they actually use him as a decoy. Or maybe he becomes a machine testing dood. Like they try inventions on him and see if it's dangerous. Or he is in fact the producer of Jackass and is loaded.
Hyde is a successfull busisness man but it's only a cover because he is a very influencial man in the mafia.
Donna is a journalism who travel the world covering stories on women conditions.
Eric is still living with his mother because Red is dead... no Im kidding. Eric probably becomes something like a video game designer... either that or he finds a job in an office like Chandler in friends which no one ever got what it was.
Laurie becomes a nun.
Betsy is an astronaute.
who else?
Old 05-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hyde legalizes pot.

Eric and Donna have five kids, which Eric raises by himself since Donna has become the first female president.

Kelso and Fez are happily married and living in San Francisco.

Jackie strikes it rich and spends her days bossing the help around.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyDi4476
Hyde legalizes pot.

Eric and Donna have five kids, which Eric raises by himself since Donna has become the first female president.

Kelso and Fez are happily married and living in San Francisco.

Jackie strikes it rich and spends her days bossing the help around.
I freekin' love it.
Old 05-05-2006, 02:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Eric will be in an insane asylum after finding out Leia ends up with Hahn and not Luke.

Hyde will turn out to be just like Leo only dumber.

Jackie will be on her 25th boyfriend who also doesn't want to marry her.

Fez.... well just look at Michael Jackson.

Yeah, with how they've turned out so far, I don't have much hope for these Kids.
Old 05-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasman
Eric will be in an insane asylum after finding out Leia ends up with Hahn and not Luke.

Yeah, with how they've turned out so far, I don't have much hope for these Kids.
Now that would be an entertaining future episode.

OT: I hate Kobe.
Old 05-05-2006, 02:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefer05
OT: I hate Kobe.
Damn, who doesn't hate Kobe on this forum.

Last edited by nasman; 05-05-2006 at 03:48 PM
Old 05-05-2006, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

Who's Kobe?
Old 05-05-2006, 04:07 PM
Elite Fan

fez ends up living with fenton and opening a womens shoe store

donna and eric stay in point place and have 4 kids

donna is senator and dyes her hair red again and eric is a stay at home dad ever since he had a heart attack after finding out luke and leia are brother and sister

kelso starts up his modeling career again when he dates a play boy bunny

hyde and jackie end up together living in point place. hyde is into the "pharmacy" scene and jackie bosses the help around and is an acrabatic in the bedroom.
Old 05-05-2006, 05:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

Ha! Ha! What about Donna?
Old 05-05-2006, 08:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

haha! Fez looking like Michael Jackson, thats pretty funny