Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2014, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanselnext (View Post)
I can see Casey being a stripper. If Kitty saw him strip she would probably pass out
She would! I wonder, though, if her crush on him wouldn't have fizzled had she known that Casey was (most-likely) cheating on Donna the whole time they were together?

Kitty: How can such a bad influence live in such a handsome package? I mean, bad people should have a big scar or an eye patch or something!

Her crush should've ended there, but menopause!Kitty in S5 turned into wacko!Kitty in S6, and her loyalty to Donna went .

How's about the pairing of Laurie and Casey that's semi-popular in fanfic? Think Eric would approve of the relationship?
Old 04-19-2014, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am not sure how Eric would feel about that. He might get protective of Laurie because he knew how Casey treated Donna.
I am an original”
Old 04-20-2014, 12:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Maybe Kitty's opinion on him would've changed had she known the real Casey. It seemed like she just ignored the fact that Casey was a bad influence on Donna.

I know Laurie/Casey have been paired up together in fanfic and I have no idea why. Would she really fool around with another Kelso? Eric would not approve of that pairing. He hated Casey.
Old 04-20-2014, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I am not sure how Eric would feel about that. He might get protective of Laurie because he knew how Casey treated Donna.
I think so, too. I think he'd try to warn Laurie about Casey, but Laurie's eyes would be open. She'd tell Eric she knows all about how Casey is -- and the only one who needs to worry is Casey.

Quote:
Maybe Kitty's opinion on him would've changed had she known the real Casey. It seemed like she just ignored the fact that Casey was a bad influence on Donna.
She did. Season 6's punchlines/humor-ahead-of-characterization strikes again.

Quote:
I know Laurie/Casey have been paired up together in fanfic and I have no idea why. Would she really fool around with another Kelso? Eric would not approve of that pairing. He hated Casey.
Laurie would have to be really bored to fool around with Casey. I don't think Casey Kelso viewed his behavior in a negative light or had any motivation to change. He's a jerk, plain and simple. Laurie, on the other hand, was shown to be capable of growth (season 5), and she would've been too evolved for Casey. Pre-S5, I would've liked to see Laurie kick Casey's ass somehow.
Old 04-24-2014, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think Laurie is too smart for Casey as well. She would know what he is up too.
I am an original”
Old 04-24-2014, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think Laurie is too smart for Casey as well. She would know what he is up too.
I would've liked to see Laurie outsmart Casey. Could've been a cool season 6 episode.
Old 04-26-2014, 12:56 AM
Passionate Fan

That would've been a good episode to see. I don't think Laurie would fall so easily for Casey's tricks.
Old 04-26-2014, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Kelso would enjoy seeing Laurie burn Casey. I'd like for Laurie to do something that would mess up his rep with the Point Place ladies.

Eric had to be so frustrated that his parents fell for Casey's charms, too. If Laurie had been on the show during season four, I wonder how she would've reacted at the BBQ. The episode's called "Everybody Loves Casey," but I'd hope Laurie would see through him and support Eric the way Hyde and Kelso did.
Old 04-27-2014, 07:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)
I think Kelso would enjoy seeing Laurie burn Casey. I'd like for Laurie to do something that would mess up his rep with the Point Place ladies.

Eric had to be so frustrated that his parents fell for Casey's charms, too. If Laurie had been on the show during season four, I wonder how she would've reacted at the BBQ. The episode's called "Everybody Loves Casey," but I'd hope Laurie would see through him and support Eric the way Hyde and Kelso did.
Casey came off as very charming and likable to people because he knew how to manipulate them and flatter them but I hope Laurie would see through his lies and not fall for it. Seeing Laurie and Eric team up together during this episode would've been very interesting. I would want to see Casey be humiliated they way he humiliated and played Donna.
Old 04-27-2014, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I would've liked to see Laurie outsmart Casey. Could've been a cool season 6 episode.
Now that is another episode I would have loved to see!
I am an original”
Old 04-28-2014, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Now that is another episode I would have loved to see!
Colleen, are you working on that time machine? So we can go back and write these episodes?

Quote:
Casey came off as very charming and likable to people because he knew how to manipulate them and flatter them
He really did.

Quote:
but I hope Laurie would see through his lies and not fall for it. Seeing Laurie and Eric team up together during this episode would've been very interesting. I would want to see Casey be humiliated they way he humiliated and played Donna.
He certainly earned some humiliation. I'm sure Laurie could manage it. She'd have to learn his vulnerabilities first.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
He certainly earned some humiliation. I'm sure Laurie could manage it. She'd have to learn his vulnerabilities first.
I think so too. If she could accomplish it, Eric would be so proud.
Old 05-05-2014, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think so too. If she could accomplish it, Eric would be so proud.
Ooh, what if Laurie wanted to help Eric out with Donna in S4. So she'd end up seducing Casey, Donna would catch them, and Donna would learn Casey's true colors earlier.

Eric: Laurie, thank you so much!

Laurie: Eh, it was nothing. Besides, Casey bugs me.
Old 05-09-2014, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

That might have actually been an interesting story line. I do like seeing when Eric and Laurie team up.
I am an original”
Old 05-09-2014, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In season 6, Laurie and Eric should've totally had episodes where they teamed up. Season 6, imo, should've been almost completely different. I'd keep "The Acid Queen" and "Do You Think It's Alright?" and the Kelso/Brooke stuff, but I'd scrap most of the other episodes/storylines and rewrite, rewrite, rewrite.

Jackie and Hyde's reconciliation would've been totally different (and in-character). Eric and Donna would've had an actual meaningful storyline, and Fez and Laurie would've fallen in love -- disturbing everyone around them.