Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2015, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

What super-hero names would they have given themselves?
Old 01-30-2015, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

For Kelso, possibilities include:
  • God of Doing It (GODI for short)
  • Super Kelso (because what a great secret identity)
  • Fire-Man (because he'd try to use fire as a weapon in fighting crime)
  • Burn-O (because his super-sonic shouts of "Burn!" will incapacitate any villain)

For Fez:
  • The Stallion
  • The Candy Man
  • Super Fez (because why should Kelso be the one one who's super?)
  • Spider-Fez (because he's good at hiding in closets, like spiders)
Old 01-30-2015, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

They should use all of them.
Old 01-31-2015, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They could change up their names and costumes to keep super villains on their toes.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kelso's Diary Entry: #9

Fighting Fez

Fez and I got into another fight yesterday. I was telling him about how much I work out at the Police Academy and that I just ran five miles. He said he didnt know I was a jogger. "A jogger!" I run; I don´t jog. Jogging is for civilians. Officers of the law in-training run.

So he starts using his foreign logic on me, like pointing out that I wear a jogging suit, and I bought jogging shoes, and jog rhymes with log, which is what I sleep like after a jog. Blah blah blah. I told him that if a perp tried to escape, and I just jogged after him, he would get away with whatever giant bag of money or stolen jewels or secret government plutonium he had stolen. To which Fez said, "And yet you jog." So I challenged him to three rounds, gloves off, in the ring.

We headed down to Eric´s basement, tore through the stuff in the back closet, and pulled out the Rock 'Em Sock ´Em Robots. I was blue ´cause I´m a cop.

Round one, bam! I knocked his block off with the first hit. I know that stung. The second round we were going pretty good when Fez looked over my shoulder and said Jackie and Donna and that foxy short-haired girl who works at the A&P were all standing behind me, rubbing suntan lotion on each other.

I said, "Sorry, Fez, it’s winter -- no one uses suntan lotion in winter. I’m not that dumb." Then he said, "I mean baby oil." I whipped my head around, and Fez knocked my block off. He´s good.

So round three gets going, and it´s pretty even: a couple blows each to the plastic heads, but nothing gets knocked off. Then I noticed Fez getting a little sweaty and asked him if he wanted a soda. He said he wasn’t falling for that trick

"Oh, come on, wouldn’t you like a Dr. Pepper?"

I kept punching and blocking, and I could see Fez was suddenly interested in every word I had to say. "I’m a Pepper. Hyde’s a Pepper. Donna’s a Pepper. Jackie’s a Pepper. Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper, too?"

I could see Fez’s eyes glazing over as he imagined himself dancing in the street with a Dr. Pepper. That’s when I delivered an uppercut to his robot’s red plastic jaw -- and pow! Knocked his block off.

And another victory was mine. But I’m still bummed I missed the girls and the baby oil.

---

That ‘70s Show diary entries copyright The Carsey-Werner Company, LLC and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC.
Old 08-06-2017, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

Aw, the new OP is so cute.
Old 08-06-2017, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the new op.
I am an original”
Old 08-07-2017, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you both! &