Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2004, 05:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Kitty's latest diary entry:

My oh my, what a wonderful Red.

Dear Diary,

I’m just as pleased as punch about Red owning his own business. It’s like he bought a time machine, not a muffler shop. He’s practically changed back to the happy-go-lucky man I married. He even has a spring in his step. It’s not a spring that a layman could see. In fact I’m the only one qualified to notice any of the changes, but trust me they’re there. Like the other day when Red finished the paper, he folded it up, put it on the counter and walked away without shaking his head in disappointment. He hasn’t finished the paper without shaking his head in disappointment in over twenty years. And as if that weren’t enough, I heard him whistling while he put salt in the water softener. I mean it wasn’t "Zippity Doo Dah" or anything, but it wasn’t a funeral dirge either. I guess he’s just really enjoying life.

He’s even enjoying food more. I made macaroni and cheese last night, and I always knew he liked my macaroni and cheese, but now I know he loves it. He made yummy sounds with almost every bite. I don’t think he even realized it, but I heard more mmm, mmm, mmm’s than Andy Griffith says in his Ritz cracker commercial.

I’m just giddy about this turn of events, so I don’t want anything to happen that might change Red back. The thing most likely to do that would be Eric’s friends, and since I can’t very well lock them out of the house, I’ll just keep the macaroni and cheese flowing and hope for the best.

Heee. Too cute.

And Luci, how perfect is 'You Make Me Feel So Young' now??

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 10-23-2004, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

His happiness is DOOMED.
Old 10-23-2004, 06:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Felicity Nerd

Completely perfect. You working on that vid? (with hopes it won't spaz out?)

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 10-25-2004, 12:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii
Completely perfect. You working on that vid? (with hopes it won't spaz out?)
First I want to finish the F/K one, then the group one, then the D/J one, and then I'll make the R/K video.

Assuming movie maker ever works again.

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 10-25-2004, 12:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
First I want to finish the F/K one, then the group one, then the D/J one, and then I'll make the R/K video.
So excited! Which songs did you settle on for F/K and D/J?

For some reason, "I've Had the Time of My Life" strikes me as R/K.
Old 10-25-2004, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Kitty's latest diary entry:

My oh my, what a wonderful Red.

Dear Diary,

I’m just as pleased as punch about Red owning his own business. It’s like he bought a time machine, not a muffler shop. He’s practically changed back to the happy-go-lucky man I married. He even has a spring in his step. It’s not a spring that a layman could see. In fact I’m the only one qualified to notice any of the changes, but trust me they’re there. Like the other day when Red finished the paper, he folded it up, put it on the counter and walked away without shaking his head in disappointment. He hasn’t finished the paper without shaking his head in disappointment in over twenty years. And as if that weren’t enough, I heard him whistling while he put salt in the water softener. I mean it wasn’t "Zippity Doo Dah" or anything, but it wasn’t a funeral dirge either. I guess he’s just really enjoying life.

He’s even enjoying food more. I made macaroni and cheese last night, and I always knew he liked my macaroni and cheese, but now I know he loves it. He made yummy sounds with almost every bite. I don’t think he even realized it, but I heard more mmm, mmm, mmm’s than Andy Griffith says in his Ritz cracker commercial.

I’m just giddy about this turn of events, so I don’t want anything to happen that might change Red back. The thing most likely to do that would be Eric’s friends, and since I can’t very well lock them out of the house, I’ll just keep the macaroni and cheese flowing and hope for the best.

Heee. Too cute.

That was fun to read.... 4

Icon
Old 11-11-2004, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

EDIT: I made more

How great were these two in the episode?

Last edited by ~carissima~; 11-11-2004 at 08:08 PM
Old 11-11-2004, 11:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

ahhhh, look at Hyde's face!

Kitty is so beautiful, she came out great in those caps,

Old 11-11-2004, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

She looks awesome in that middle cap.

The boys! In the last one! Ah, those boys are such dolls.
Old 12-18-2004, 11:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Red's Latest Diary Entry

Kitty’s relatives sent us some early Christmas presents this year, which would be fine except Kitty won’t let me just call and say thanks – she’s making me write thank you notes. The whole point of the telephone was to eliminate stupid things like thank you notes. But I wrote one to keep the peace: "Dear Jim and Sandy, thanks for the drill." Kitty read it and said it was too short and lacked feeling. Feeling? Fine, I’ll give her some feeling: "Dear Jim and Sandy, thanks for the drill. It’s nice." Kitty still wasn’t satisfied. So I told her it was a nice drill and that’s how I feel about it, nothing more, nothing less. But she wouldn’t let it lie. She said I needed to mention what in particular I liked about the drill, or I could share an amusing anecdote about me and a drill. But the goal of drilling is to get through it without anything amusing happening. That’s called safety. But in my continued effort to get Kitty off my back, I looked at the drill to find something particular I liked about it and I saw it only had one speed and there was no reverse setting for taking out a screw. It wasn’t a nice drill, it was a lousy drill. I told Kitty I wasn’t writing a note or making a phone call. Jim is a master carpenter, he sent me a crappy drill on purpose. She said that was fine and that we were taking them off our Christmas list. I didn’t understand her change of heart until I noticed her neck had turned green. I guess the necklace Jim and Sandy sent Kitty was as nice as my drill.

Old 12-19-2004, 12:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Aww man, that was a good one. Thank you guys for posting their diary entries here because I wouldn't ever get to read them otherwise, as I'm anti-official-T7S-site.
Old 12-19-2004, 12:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, well this thread was in some serious need of bumpation.

Old 12-19-2004, 12:42 AM
M3
Master Fan

"But the goal of drilling is to get through it without anything amusing happening. That’s called safety."

OH. MY. GOD. That sounds like my dad! LMAO! He was head safety engineer at the power plant he worked at, he was in charge of first aid kits for the soccer club in town, he was all about safety. LMAO.

Also, I can't find the 70s version of Joy of Sex we used to have here. WTF. Why would my brother want to take it to whack off to nasty hairy arm-pit licking (no lie, it's an entry) and the hippie freaks in the illustration!?!?!?

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Old 12-19-2004, 01:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3
"But the goal of drilling is to get through it without anything amusing happening. That’s called safety."

OH. MY. GOD. That sounds like my dad! LMAO! He was head safety engineer at the power plant he worked at, he was in charge of first aid kits for the soccer club in town, he was all about safety. LMAO.

Also, I can't find the 70s version of Joy of Sex we used to have here. WTF. Why would my brother want to take it to whack off to nasty hairy arm-pit licking (no lie, it's an entry) and the hippie freaks in the illustration!?!?!?

Brothers have secrets, too.

/eric

Old 12-20-2004, 07:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

Question

How many years do you think Red and Kitty have been married? I'd say 25-30.

Carol