Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2004, 07:54 PM
New Fan

They WERE on fire! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Red and Kitty rock. Funniest parents I've ever seen in a sitcom. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 08:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kryssi:
<STRONG>*bump*

Wow, it truly is a shame this thread rarely gets any activity. Sigh.

R/K were on fire in tonight's episode!!! Again, I love when they run upstairs. That never gets old. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yaaaay.

Cute pics, ~-Sarah-~. Red's Birthday is my favorite R/K episode. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I've been wondering were this thread went [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I'm suprised it's not more popular [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Hell, they're the hottest couple on the show [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I'M A REBELLIOUS FORBIDDEN ZEN GOON MASTER!
Shipper for:J/H,E/D,R/K,E/H,J/E,F/K

~La La La Leah~
Old 04-19-2004, 06:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

I hate this thread on the 2nd page [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I've got a question. What are R/K shippers called? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

~La La La Leah~
Old 04-19-2004, 07:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

Good question!

We should start taking name suggestions...

How about The Classics? (based on Red's quote)

Anyone else have any ideas?

Carol
Old 04-19-2004, 03:33 PM
Extreme Fan

The Classics is pretty decent... I was wanting to think up something related to how they met, by Kitty "bumping in his butt and falling down" however I got nothin'. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hmmm, gotta think hard about this one. Bah! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2004, 03:33 PM
Extreme Fan

double-post...and my computer can go straight to Hell

[ 04-20-2004: Message edited Kryssi ]
Old 04-19-2004, 03:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Thanks, Kryssi....

Yeah, Red and Kitty: The Bumping Butts doesn't sound very romantic [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Man, I can't think of anymore ideas...I'm stuck on it...The Classics was the only thing that came to my mind. How about the Corvettes? (That sounds like a fifties singing group) but she didn't like the car much in two episodes....this is a stumper!

Carol

Quote:
<STRONG>The Classics is pretty decent... I was wanting to think up something related to how they met, by Kitty "bumping in his butt and falling down" however I got nothin'. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hmmm, gotta think hard about this one. Bah! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Old 04-20-2004, 02:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Good_Day:
<STRONG>Red and Kitty: The Bumping Butts doesn't sound very romantic [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
True, but I still think Kitty meeting Red for the first time by her bumping into his butt is adorable. I guess I'm just weird like that [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] .

Anyway, I'm stuck on what to call R & K shippers too. I was thinking the name should be a merging of their individual personalities of 'hardass' and 'sweetheart'. But that's as far as my idea goes . . .
Old 04-20-2004, 08:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Good_Day:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Thanks, Kryssi....

Yeah, Red and Kitty: The Bumping Butts doesn't sound very romantic [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Man, I can't think of anymore ideas...I'm stuck on it...The Classics was the only thing that came to my mind. How about the Corvettes? (That sounds like a fifties singing group) but she didn't like the car much in two episodes....this is a stumper!

Carol

</STRONG>
She liked the motorcycle! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] In fact the way she talked about it I think she got a kind of "thrill" from the vibrations! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

I disagree.....bumping butts can be VERY romantic! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2004, 11:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

I just said it didn't sound romantic [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yes, Kitty did like the motorcycle. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Carol

Quote:
Originally posted by Eoyore:
<STRONG>

She liked the motorcycle! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] In fact the way she talked about it I think she got a kind of "thrill" from the vibrations! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

I disagree.....bumping butts can be VERY romantic! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Old 04-21-2004, 02:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Mmm ... yeah, I can see your dilemma. Picking a name for these two is pretty damn hard. Hahaha, how about Stair Sprinters? (Or StairMasters?) You know how they're always runnin' up to the bedroom? They're so cute. Other than that, I'm out. I'll come back if I think of something else. Good luck finding a name, R/K-ers!
Old 04-21-2004, 02:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by girlminivan:
<STRONG>Mmm ... yeah, I can see your dilemma. Picking a name for these two is pretty damn hard. Hahaha, how about Stair Sprinters? (Or StairMasters?) You know how they're always runnin' up to the bedroom? They're so cute. Other than that, I'm out. I'll come back if I think of something else. Good luck finding a name, R/K-ers!</STRONG>

DUDE! That's actually not a bad idea. You're a damn genius! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2004, 06:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

DUDE! That's actually not a bad idea. You're a damn genius! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]</STRONG>

ditto!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~La La La Leah~
Old 04-21-2004, 06:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

I love that!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Carol
Old 04-21-2004, 04:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Aw, thanks guys! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hey, I'm just curious - what do you think of the younger Red/Kitty? I like young Red, but young Kitty kinda bugs. It's her voice. I mean, Kitty's a sweetheart not a ditz! Or maybe she is a ditz. Just not an annoying one. I dunno. What do you think?