Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2003, 10:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kryssi:
<STRONG>And of course when she woke him up on his birthday. That was really nice up until the roof caving in. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Luckily they got to finish that scene later that night in the basement!</STRONG>
Oh, the birthday epi! I love Red & Kitty's scenes in this one. Aside from the bedroom/basement scenes, it was the scene in the back porch - after they'd returned from dinner - that is my absolute favorite.

Red: You know what I love about you?
Kitty: What?
Red: Lots of stuff.

I'd have to say, the most beautiful T7S moment [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] .
Old 11-20-2003, 02:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

YEAH! Jeeeze. That's never happened to me before, I swear. I'm gettin' old. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

LOL...</STRONG>
You and me both, I swear I'm getting senile. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And *IHeartGenie*! I love that moment! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] So sweet! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 11-20-2003: Message edited ~*angeleyes*~ ]
Old 11-20-2003, 03:15 PM
M3
Master Fan

I liked... the Pilot? ... when they realized the kids had left town and wouldn't be back for a while. And she dropped her stitching and they ran upstairs [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and of course when he's found painting the cradle [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

and when he tells Eric that he's not good enough for Donna, "Just like I'm not good enough for your mother." [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

and when she pranks him on Prank Day with the fake falling on the ice... "I fake lots of things!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and when he fakes that second heart attack and she says something about "you'd better see a white light buster." [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Sassy Kitty is so hysterical. But yeah, what really stuck out last night was Red sitting there reading the paper while they had their little discussion and just... being so Red. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] "Not you sweetheart."

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Old 11-20-2003, 03:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3:
<STRONG>when they realized the kids had left town and wouldn't be back for a while. And she dropped her stitching and they ran upstairs [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and of course when he's found painting the cradle [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

and when he tells Eric that he's not good enough for Donna, "Just like I'm not good enough for your mother." [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

and when she pranks him on Prank Day with the fake falling on the ice ... "I fake lots of things!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and when he fakes that second heart attack and she says something about "you'd better see a white light buster." [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Sassy Kitty is so hysterical. But yeah, what really stuck out last night was Red sitting there reading the paper while they had their little discussion and just... being so Red. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] "Not you sweetheart."</STRONG>
Oh, I love all your favorites! You've got very good taste [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] . Yeah, that 'running up the stairs' bit they do is always cute - I like the one from Red and Stacey; where Red tells her "I'm thinking 45 minutes" and Kitty responds "Ooh, the scenic route", and they run up the stairs [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] .

And you're right about Sassy Kitty - she's a blast [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] !
Old 11-26-2003, 03:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *IHeartGenie*:
<STRONG>I like the one from Red and Stacey; where Red tells her "I'm thinking 45 minutes" and Kitty responds "Ooh, the scenic route", and they run up the stairs [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] .</STRONG>
That one was just on earlier this evening. I totally forgot it had so many awesome R/K moments! I looove after Kitty realizes Stacey has a crush on him she asks "So do you...like her back???" and mocks him with those silly little kissy-face noises. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] That's one of my favorite moments because it proves how secure their relationship is if she's able to joke about him liking Stacey back like that. Oh and did you notice in their last scene, when he wakes up from his "sexy zombie" dream on the couch, she's entering into the living room carrying a blanket? She had intentions of covering him up while he was sleeping, aawwww! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

[ 11-26-2003: Message edited Kryssi ]
Old 11-26-2003, 08:38 PM
Loyal Fan

I put some of my favorite Red/Kitty moments in a Music Video

Through the Years (Red and Kitty)
Old 11-27-2003, 01:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kezune:
<STRONG>I put some of my favorite Red/Kitty moments in a Music Video

Through the Years (Red and Kitty)</STRONG>
Aww, kezune, thank you! That was such a fabulously beautiful R&K music video.
Old 11-28-2003, 10:49 AM
Loyal Fan

thanks Iheartgenie glad you liked it.

here is another great R/K song

BEAUTIFUL IN MY EYES
Joshua Kadison

You're my peace of mind
In this crazy world
You're everything I've tried to find
Your love is a pearl
You're my Mona Lisa, you're my rainbow skies
And my only prayer is that you realize
You'll always be beautiful in my eyes

The world will turn
And the seasons will change
And all the lessons we will learn
Will be beautiful and strange
We'll have our fill of tears, our share of sighs
My only prayer is that you realize

You will always be - beautiful in my eyes
And the passing years will show
That you will always grow ever more beautiful in my eyes.

There are lines upon my face
From a lifetime of smiles
When the time comes to embrace
For one long last while
We can laugh about, how time really flies
We won't say goodbye 'cause true love never dies

You will always be - beautiful in my eyes
And the passing years will show
That you will always grow ever more beautiful in my eyes
The passing years will show
That you will always grow ever more beautiful in my eyes.
Old 12-04-2003, 05:25 AM
M3
Master Fan

classic new scene from tonight [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

and I just like his look at her here [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

BACON!

Old 12-05-2003, 02:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I dont ship any couples on this show except for Red/Kitty. I think its because teens break up and make up but Red and Kitty have been together for so long and you can tell they still [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] each other very much. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I only started noticing the sweet things Red does for Kitty only after she got menopause actually. Like Red grumbles a lot about Kittys woman problem but at the end of the day, hes still there always by her side. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] And it was so cute that he sold the Corvette for her. All the kids could learn a thing or two about love from them. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 12-05-2003, 03:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~-Sarah-~:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I dont ship any couples on this show except for Red/Kitty. I think its because teens break up and make up but Red and Kitty have been together for so long and you can tell they still [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] each other very much. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I only started noticing the sweet things Red does for Kitty only after she got menopause actually. Like Red grumbles a lot about Kittys woman problem but at the end of the day, hes still there always by her side. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] And it was so cute that he sold the Corvette for her. All the kids could learn a thing or two about love from them. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Heeey there, welcome! Well not to FF obviously but like to this thread...possibly board...oh my god, just shutup Kryssi. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anyway, you're awesome. I agree about the teen couples, chances are they're all going to break up if they don't learn "a thing or two" from R/K. Hehe! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kryssi- Thanks for the welcome! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And youre right, that was actually my first post here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I dont know what it is about R/K that is so endearing but I just find them a sweet couple. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 12-08-2003, 12:47 PM
Loyal Fan

I love the caps.

I like the facial hair

[ 12-08-2003: Message edited kezune ]
Old 12-08-2003, 01:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh my God. I feel like I have to explain those Deb pics so people don't think she's insane but I really don't feel up to it right now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kurtwood is a sex machine. Rawwwrrr! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

...'kay apparently I have a really odd thing for people who are like 3 times my age. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 03:08 PM
M3
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Oh my God. I feel like I have to explain those Deb pics so people don't think she's insane but I really don't feel up to it right now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kurtwood is a sex machine. Rawwwrrr! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

...'kay apparently I have a really odd thing for people who are like 3 times my age. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
how about...

"Fashion Show"? [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]

actually, I have the same problem. used to. my best friend complained I only found really old, nasty guys attractive or really young, not quite legal guys attractive. which is so not true, she took like, two instances and blew it out of proportion! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] So she was happy over the Danny and Wilmer lusting [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]