Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2004, 11:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Thanks, ~*Ambrosia*~ . The weird thing is that I have it on tape and I still can't figure out who's who. I didn't even realize Timmy was in there. I'll figure it out eventually...after watching it ten times. And yes, they certainly are tricky bastards.
..lol.. yeah, I know it took me several times to say the least before I finally got it figured out. Can you maybe tell me the butts in particular you're having trouble... um, placing? ..lol.. Like what pants they're in, how they are moving etc.

The full list of people in the circle is... Eric, Donna, Kelso, Fez, Hyde, Jackie, Bob, Midge, Kitty, Red, Leo and Timmy.
Old 03-19-2004, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Ambrosia*~:
<STRONG> ..lol.. yeah, I know it took me several times to say the least before I finally got it figured out. Can you maybe tell me the butts in particular you're having trouble... um, placing? ..lol.. Like what pants they're in, how they are moving etc.

The full list of people in the circle is... Eric, Donna, Kelso, Fez, Hyde, Jackie, Bob, Midge, Kitty, Red, Leo and Timmy.</STRONG>
You know what? I was being lazy and was kind of hoping someone else would do the work for me. I just did it and I've got the faces to all the butts...well, you know what I mean [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. Thanks for telling me that Timmy and Leo were part of the outro. Without the hint, I'd still be [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]. Oh, and you missed Laurie [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. Thanks again.

Old 03-19-2004, 02:39 PM
Extreme Fan

D'oh! And of course Laurie. I thought I might have forgotten someone [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img].

Anyway, glad ya got it all figured out [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img].

[ 03-19-2004: Message edited ~*Ambrosia*~ ]
Old 03-20-2004, 04:19 AM
Extreme Fan

What? I know for a fact the first girl butt you see in that outtro is Kitty. She's like the 2nd or 3rd person it shows. You know, the really perky one being shaked super fast? Yeah, Kitty. [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img] NOT Donna. [Unless that list of people was in no particular order, OR Donna has a manly ass...then you can disregard my comments. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]]

[ 03-20-2004: Message edited Kryssi ]
Old 03-20-2004, 03:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Ambrosia*~:
<STRONG>Anyway, somehow it doesn't surprise me that you so easily remember where Kitty's butt was and what it was doing ..lol..</STRONG>
[img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>Oh btw, neat sig [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. You do know that most people make RL entries in their journal private or available to only a few select friends though, right? As for non-RL entries, well I personally have no problem letting "random freaks" read them. In fact, I like it when someone stops by to share their thoughts. It's really no different than what goes on here at FF or any other messege board. But...I guess that's just my opinion [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].</STRONG>
Well, I do see what you mean. But I'm against making mine friends-only for one reason: most of MY good online pals are adults. They've got better things to do than get an account at LJ (which is already a huge enough pain as it is) because...they have lives. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And without having an account there, they can't keep up with what's going on in my life, so... Friends Only is not an option for me. And the only time I've ever felt the need to "lock" an entry is when I was writing about someone who was ON my Friends list.
Old 03-20-2004, 08:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Well, I do see what you mean. But I'm against making mine friends-only for one reason: most of MY good online pals are adults. They've got better things to do than get an account at LJ (which is already a huge enough pain as it is) because...they have lives.
Aww it's a shame they arn't able to manage both as you and I and all of MY adult (and teen) LJ friends can [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img].

Anyway, we've gotten OT. Feel free to PM me though [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].

[ 03-20-2004: Message edited ~*Ambrosia*~ ]
Old 03-21-2004, 04:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi! Does anyone know the title of the song Kitty and Eric sang along to in "Career Day"?
Old 03-21-2004, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is the song Eric and Kitty sing to in "Career Day."

Quote:
Originally posted by Film Lover:
<STRONG>

Bad Blood by Neil Sedaka

It coulda been me but it was you
Who went and bit off a little bit more than he could chew
You said that you had it made, but you been had
The woman no good, no how, thinkin' maybe the blood is bad

Bad (ba-a-ad) blood (blo-o-od)
The woman was born to lie
Makes promises she can't keep
With the wink of an eye

Brother, you've been deceived
It's bound to change you mind
About all you believe

From where I stand, it looks mighty strange
How you let a woman like that treat you like small change
I don't understand what you're lookin' to find
The only thing bad blood do is mess up a good man's mind

SPOKEN: Hear me talkin' now

The bitch is in her smile
The lie is on her lips
Such an evil child

Is takin' you for a ride
The only good thing about bad blood
Is lettin' it slide

Doo-ron, doo-ron, di di, dit, dit, ron-ron
Bad blood, talkin' 'bout bad blood

Bad blood

SPOKEN: Here we go

The bitch is in her smile
The lie is on her lips
Such an evil child

Is takin' you for a ride
The only thing good about bad blood
Is lettin' it slide

The only good thing about bad blood
Is lettin' it slide

[ 01-24-2004: Message edited Film Lover ]</STRONG>
Old 03-22-2004, 01:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2004, 07:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Does Jackie still work at the cheese place? And whatever happened to Joanne? I must've missed the episode she and Bob broke up or something. The last time I saw her, Bob had brought up getting married.
Old 03-26-2004, 01:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Where do the bittorrent people go to get their eppys? I've tried searching, but haven't found any reliable sources. If anyone could PM me, that'd be great! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2004, 02:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Erin_Go_Bragh:
<STRONG>Where do the bittorrent people go to get their eppys? I've tried searching, but haven't found any reliable sources. If anyone could PM me, that'd be great! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'll PM you now, [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 03-29-2004, 11:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MaryMagdalene:

I'll PM you now, [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Thanks for the help, Luci! I was wondering about where they put Brooke and what the writers plan to do with her (or not do, as the case may be). I mean, did she get buried with the rest of the archives in Point Place's Library? I don't particulary want a whole spew of Ashton eppy's, but I think it's stupid to build up an issue and then completely forget about it, ala Jackie's mom. Ya' know? [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] Bad writers!
Old 04-04-2004, 12:36 PM
Extreme Fan

ok ive got a ? that is driving me crazy!!

me and my dad have this bet going...

does Laura Prepon play Fez's "sasquatch" girlfriend, Rhonda?

*cossing fingers* please please say no!
Old 04-04-2004, 01:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by josie21612:
<STRONG>ok ive got a ? that is driving me crazy!!

me and my dad have this bet going...

does Laura Prepon play Fez's "sasquatch" girlfriend, Rhonda?

*cossing fingers* please please say no!</STRONG>

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] No dahlin', it's Cynthia LaMontagne.

This is how she really looks. ;p

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top