Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2004, 03:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

It's a song called In A Gadda Da Vida by Iron Butterfly.
Old 02-14-2004, 09:33 PM
Addicted Fan

So at which time does T70'sS come on in Colorado here on Wednesday's?
Old 02-25-2004, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

This could take some serious research, but I was wondering if anybody knew the very first time Fez said "Good day!"
Old 02-25-2004, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

This could take some serious research, but I was wondering if anybody knew the very first time Fez said "Good day!"
Old 02-27-2004, 12:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
So at which time does T70'sS come on in Colorado here on Wednesday's? - Erica
Look for it at 8pm. You could try checking out your local Fox affiliate's website though if it's any different than that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

Quote:
This could take some serious research, but I was wondering if anybody knew the very first time Fez said "Good day!" - Uh Blah
Hmm... I really don't know. You could always skim through some transcripts at Washi's site though [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].
Old 02-27-2004, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What was meant by "Settle down, Esmeralda" in I Can't Quit You Baby (I'm asking about the Esmeralda part of the line)?
Old 02-29-2004, 11:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi there,

Wondered if anyone can help me with a song artist/title. I posted this message on the "Music Thread", and some people told me to try here, cos they said some of you guys that watch "That '70s Show" have seen "Mona Lisa Smile" so here goes [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Basically, I'm in the UK, and at the cinema I saw a trailer for the new film: "Mona Lisa Smile". Whilst the trailer was playing, there were two songs playing in the background - first it was a Cranberries song, then it was a song that I'm dying to know who it's by - it's really annoying cos it sounds familar, but I can't think who. All I can tell you is that it's a female singer, and I would think just a solo artist, not a band kinda song.

If you've seen this trailer and know the song I mean, would you mind letting me know the Artist/Song title here, or via a PM preferrably [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

Many thanks!

Big DC Fan

5.47pm
Old 02-29-2004, 04:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Big DC Fan:
<STRONG>Hi there,

Wondered if anyone can help me with a song artist/title. I posted this message on the "Music Thread", and some people told me to try here, cos they said some of you guys that watch "That '70s Show" have seen "Mona Lisa Smile" so here goes [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Basically, I'm in the UK, and at the cinema I saw a trailer for the new film: "Mona Lisa Smile". Whilst the trailer was playing, there were two songs playing in the background - first it was a Cranberries song, then it was a song that I'm dying to know who it's by - it's really annoying cos it sounds familar, but I can't think who. All I can tell you is that it's a female singer, and I would think just a solo artist, not a band kinda song.

If you've seen this trailer and know the song I mean, would you mind letting me know the Artist/Song title here, or via a PM preferrably [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

Many thanks!

Big DC Fan

5.47pm</STRONG>
Tori Amos, perhaps? Was she singing "Murder, he says"? Or "You Belong to Me"...? Only chick I can think of that soundtrack.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 03-13-2004, 06:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi everybody! I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was an address or something that you could send a fan letter to/or to get an autographed picture from someone in the cast. I've been trying to find one, but I haven't had any luck [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

~Nicole~
Old 03-14-2004, 12:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Nicole~:
<STRONG>Hi everybody! I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was an address or something that you could send a fan letter to/or to get an autographed picture from someone in the cast. I've been trying to find one, but I haven't had any luck [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

~Nicole~</STRONG>
You can send cast members fan mail at this address:

[Name of Cast Member]
c/o That '70s Show
Carsey-Werner Co., L.L.C.
4024 Radford Ave.
Studio City, CA 91604
U.S.A.
Old 03-14-2004, 05:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by KatieS41787:
<STRONG>

You can send cast members fan mail at this address:

[Name of Cast Member]
c/o That '70s Show
Carsey-Werner Co., L.L.C.
4024 Radford Ave.
Studio City, CA 91604
U.S.A.</STRONG>
Thank you! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~Nicole~
Old 03-15-2004, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

Okay...not sure how this works in a traditional four year college...but 'if' someone doesn't complete all credit requirements by the end of their graduating year...does the person still get to walk across the stage with their class but have to go to summer school or what have you before they get their actual diploma?
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 03-18-2004, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The outro of Moon Over Point Place is shots of the cast's butts shaking it. I always try to figure of who's who and I can't. Can someone do it for me?
Old 03-18-2004, 07:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
What was meant by "Settle down, Esmeralda" in I Can't Quit You Baby (I'm asking about the Esmeralda part of the line)? - rocky845
I don't actually remember that scene so this is just a guess but, Esmeralda was the name of a gypsy that Quasimodo befriended/fell in love with in the Hunchback of Notre Dame story. Does that help make any sense of the scene? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Quote:
Does anyone know where I can find the transcript to "Class Picture?" Thanks. - CreekFreak
Well Washi's still in the process of transfering all her files from her old site over to her new one so all she has up right now are the transcripts for season one. Keep an eye out though for updates [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. (Or, if you really wanted to you could e-mail her and request that she put that one up first).

Quote:
The outro of Moon Over Point Place is shots of the cast's butts shaking it. I always try to figure of who's who and I can't. Can someone do it for me? - rocky845
Unfortunately I don't have the tape handy right now to tell you what order it goes in, but it might help to know that Leo and Timmy are also in The Circle. If you keep that in mind and look carefully at the outfits it shouldn't be too hard to figure it out [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

[ 03-18-2004: Message edited ~*Ambrosia*~ ]
Old 03-18-2004, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, ~*Ambrosia*~ . The weird thing is that I have it on tape and I still can't figure out who's who. I didn't even realize Timmy was in there. I'll figure it out eventually...after watching it ten times. And yes, they certainly are tricky bastards.