Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2006, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Poster Appreciation Thread #1: Hug a poster today!

Everyone needs a boost or pick-me-up every now and again. After a long, gruelling day at work/school/the sand pit, we'd all like to come online and read about how wonderful we are, right?

If there's a poster, past, present or future (grab your lasso's and round 'em up, pardners!) that you think deserves a congratulations, or a reminder to update that amazing fic that they right, or that they've made you a beautiful avie that you want to lavish praise on them for, or that they've gone out of their way to find you that picture you've been looking everywhere for but couldn't find, then give them a hug.

If I could have one thing in the whole universe, it'd be world peace! *giggles*

Let's remind each other that this is a community that we all love to come to and post about our favourite show/characters/actors, and that even if we don't know each other as well as we'd like, or we don't share another person's views, we can still appreciate them.

To start us off, I'd like to Darbi, because she gets hounded everytime she appears in the Zen thread for an update that we all know she'll never get around to, but I love her just the same
Old 08-11-2006, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

I'd first off like to Cari for the awesome thread idea and for being such a great mod. You're always there to correct me when I get something wrong (ie: forget who made what video) and you're always there helping people find pictures and the awesome fan fiction that you write.

BIG and to RIA! You were my first forum friend and we basically were the "presidents" or the J/H Spoilers Thread for season 8 I love my fellow Stooge!
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim
Old 08-11-2006, 07:13 PM
Addicted Fan

LadyDi, for being just an awesome friend!!!!

Peanut, for sticking around all these years and for always making me laugh.

Cari, for being a honest and open minded mod.

Oh and Sherry, cause after all these years and all the little tiffs I still think you are an awesome person.

A few others come to mind, but they no longer post here anymore..Pumkin, Kryssi and Gracie. But I can talk to them anytime I want, lol.
Old 08-11-2006, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

to Peanut, for being there for me when I needed someone. I will NEVER forget that. You have been a great friend, and I don't care what anyone else says or thinks, you are a great person.

to Dana, I agree, that even though we may not see eye to eye on certain matters, we overcame that and are friends. That's awesome, and so are you.

This is turning sappy.

to Cari. We have had our fights, and our misunderstandings. Crosswires sometimes have a way of ruining friendships, and for that I apologize.

for myself, I made it two weeks at the new job and got my first paycheck today.
Old 08-11-2006, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

This thread idea is great.

First BIG to Chris who was one of the first people I got close to on FF, and who stuck up for when even though I kept trying to turn the JH spoilers thread in an ED one.

To Dana, who was one of the first people I met on FF, and for being so welcoming to me in the ED thread when I first arrived.

To Cari for starting this thread and her attempt to keep the peace, plus being an awesome mod and one of the first people to welcome me on FF

to Annie, she might not post much, but she's one of the nicest people I've met on FF and always enjoyed reading her posts.

to all the regulars on the spoiler boards who stuck with all of us even when the show got so bad to watch (especially, Karah, Heather and Ditzy) and who came here after that thread closed

to everyone who posts on this board, you guys all rock in our own ways.
Ria

Last edited by Pickle-weasel!; 08-11-2006 at 08:56 PM
Old 08-11-2006, 09:01 PM
Banned

Well, I'm relatively new to ff.com, but I'll shout out to what people I do know!

to Cari for being a wonderful mod and a very sweet person who is always polite and courteous with me when I forget to upload pictures And you always have such pretty icons!

to Annie for your wonderful J/H stories and for getting me into Veronica Mars. You are such a nice person with very well-spoken views. I always like to read your posts.

to Ria for being a great mod and stopping in to say hello on the J/H board

to Chris for being our Zennie cheerleader and for always being such a nice and friendly person!

to all the Zennies like Marissa, Jess, Jackie and the others who frequent the boards. Thanks to all of you for your support through the dark times And of course for the wonderful videos and pictures you provide!

to everyone else, for making this such a fun board to post on! You have all been very friendly and a lot of fun to post with!
Old 08-11-2006, 09:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

to everyone who made my experience as a newbie a great one!
everyone here rocks!
"blondes definitely do not have more fun...trust me!" ~Mila Kunis
Christine
Old 08-12-2006, 12:42 AM
Elite Fan

I feel like I forgot people!

to Annie and Darbi (this goes for Cari too) for awesome fanfiction and who made me really get into J/H. When I first came to the boards and lurked I always love to read your opinions about our couple.

To all the Zennies on the Zenmaster thread-Even though things didn't turn out quite how we would have liked I love that everyone is still enthusiastic about Jackie and Hyde

RELENA! You're always there to make me laugh and I loved to talk to you on the spoilers page. Thank you so much for coming over to the regular boards.

HEATHER! I know you're lurking right now and reading this. Thanks for the amazing fan fiction (you make me about to cry all the time) and for starting a new one.

Kryssi! Thank you for being there to throw a tiny bit of drama into the boards. I really did love it when you'd come onto the spoilers page and laugh at us... It reminded me of how silly it was to get so crazy over a TV show. And thanks for always being there for Red and Kitty... Especially DJR!

To Karah where ever you are... Ria and I miss our 3rd Stooge... FINISH THAT FAN FICTION GIRL!!!!

To our old mods... Spacie and Luci... Wish you'd stop by more often!

To Sherry and Dana for keeping me in check on the Topher thread

To everyone who everyone who provided Spoilers on the Spoilers thread for when I couldn't attend a taping... You were lifesavers!

To all the people who were waiting until 3am for me to come back with spoilers... You are all very dedicated fans!

To everyone else who frequents the boards... Even though many of us differ in opinion I love reading what you have to say. Thanks for making the That 70s Show board fun and entertaining!

And I gotta Ria again just because she's Ria
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim
Old 08-12-2006, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Aww, you girlies make me all weepy!

I'm glad I started this thread, because I, for one, needed some love I hope everyone else is getting some love too

to Dana, because you're the strongest woman I know in these parts, and I respect that so much.

to Sherry, because despite our fights and misunderstandings, I like that you can still come to me and trust me to do the right thing.

to Chris, because you're very sweet, and supportive.

to Ashley, because she likes my icons. And she's lovely.

to Ria, because she's supportive and sweet. And she's still trying to convert everyone to Goons.
Old 08-12-2006, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

to Kryssikakes, because you came back!
Old 08-13-2006, 03:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

giant group hug to everyone, because I've never felt more welcome at a long-standing forum than I have here
Turn again and turn towards this time
Old 08-13-2006, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

to Meddie, for always being so nice and sweet, and for loving Topher as much as I do.
Old 08-14-2006, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

to all the people who made me feel welcome
Old 08-14-2006, 05:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Aww, this is a nice idea Cari!

Welllll to Annie, Cari, and Darbi for being so rock steady with me and through all the stressing over J/H on TV and then creating our own little worlds for them here and in fics and becoming such good friends in the process. And I guess it's sorta cool we all have nicknames that end in an "i".

And to everyone who let me beta for them, it's amazing how much trust you guys had in me to do that after you read the first couple of fics I put out there with no editing at all.

And last but not least...all the new (and old) Zennies who're keeping that thread alive. You guys rock.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 08-14-2006, 05:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiehydelover
I feel like I forgot people!

to Annie and Darbi (this goes for Cari too) for awesome fanfiction and who made me really get into J/H. When I first came to the boards and lurked I always love to read your opinions about our couple.

To all the Zennies on the Zenmaster thread-Even though things didn't turn out quite how we would have liked I love that everyone is still enthusiastic about Jackie and Hyde

RELENA! You're always there to make me laugh and I loved to talk to you on the spoilers page. Thank you so much for coming over to the regular boards.

HEATHER! I know you're lurking right now and reading this. Thanks for the amazing fan fiction (you make me about to cry all the time) and for starting a new one.

Kryssi! Thank you for being there to throw a tiny bit of drama into the boards. I really did love it when you'd come onto the spoilers page and laugh at us... It reminded me of how silly it was to get so crazy over a TV show. And thanks for always being there for Red and Kitty... Especially DJR!

To Karah where ever you are... Ria and I miss our 3rd Stooge... FINISH THAT FAN FICTION GIRL!!!!

To our old mods... Spacie and Luci... Wish you'd stop by more often!

To Sherry and Dana for keeping me in check on the Topher thread

To everyone who everyone who provided Spoilers on the Spoilers thread for when I couldn't attend a taping... You were lifesavers!

To all the people who were waiting until 3am for me to come back with spoilers... You are all very dedicated fans!

To everyone else who frequents the boards... Even though many of us differ in opinion I love reading what you have to say. Thanks for making the That 70s Show board fun and entertaining!

And I gotta Ria again just because she's Ria
Aw thanks Chris. Right back at ya.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top