Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2010, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

I can't wait for the next pick 5.

I can only imagine what all you ladies are going to have in the 5 characters you would love to hang out with.

I'm willing to bet Edward from Twilight is going to be #1 on Chris is list but that's just a guess.

From the looks of it there are going to be more guy characters on my list then female characters.
Old 04-24-2010, 03:47 AM
Elite Fan

I would probably pick Edward but this Pick 5 is for Television characters. We'll have do a book or movie one later

Before I even start I need to let you all know that I was a bad mod and I cheated! I picked 6 instead of 5 because I just couldn't narrow it down!

5 TV Characters I Wish Were Real So I Could Hang Out With Them

1. James "Sawyer" Ford (Lost) - The reason you ask? Uh...look at the man! Do I seriously need much more reason than this?

2. Steven Hyde pre-season 8 (T7S) - I feel like I should just post a picture of each of these people and be like, do I really need a reason? Anyway, Hyde was awesome man! He could each me the ways of Zen and now that I'm older than Hyde, I could teach him many things as well

3. Jim Halpert (The Office) - Why can't there be guys in the world like Jim? He is sweet, hilarious, adorable and just aww

4. Dr. Christian Troy (Nip/Tuck) - A gorgeous plastic surgeon. Umm...yes please! Not only is he rich and ****hot, he's an ******* and a freak in the bed. Plus, he could help me fix up any problem areas

5. GOB (Arrested Development) - Who the hell wouldn't want to hang around this fool?

6. Benjamin Linus (Lost) - He's my all time favorite character on Lost and is probably one of my all time favorite TV characters ever! I'd love to sit with him and pick his brain...and hopefully he won't kill me.

Honorable Mention: Pacey (Dawson's Creek), Desmond (Lost), Charlie (Lost), Michael (Roswell), Brandon (BH, 90210), Eric (True Blood), Laurie (T7S), Jackie (T7S), Leo (T7S), Barney (HIMYM), Erin (The Office), April (Parks and Rec.), Eric Cartman (South Park), Sexual Harassment Panda (South Park), Fenton (T7S), Eric (Entourage), Ari (Entourage), Puck (Glee), Jesse St. James (Glee), Sheldon (The Big Bang Theory), The Braverman family (Parenthood)
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim

Last edited by jackiehydelover; 04-24-2010 at 02:36 PM
Old 04-24-2010, 04:44 AM
Master Fan

1. Brooke Davis (highschool days, OTH) - Dude, she's mad fun and probably the most amazing friend that anyone could have! Loyal, hilarious, caring... I adore her to bits, so yeah, hanging out would be pretty cool. And damn, she's gorgeous so maybe we'd even get some of that infamous girl making out going. /girl crush

2. Lucas Scott (either from S3 or early S5, OTH) - That guy. He's hot and smart and weeeeh, amazing! I also like that in both of the seasons that I've mentioned, he knows exactly what and who he wants which is pretty sexy as well. And those love scenes of his? Hottt!

3. Steven Hyde (pre-season 8, T70S) - We could be Zen together. Enough said.

4. Tim Riggins (FNL) - Number 33. He could teach me how to play some football, getting all sweaty and then I'd take him home. I like how complex he is even though he doesn't seem to be at first glance, he's not the brainless and constantly drunk jock that people see him as, he is completely loyal and he'd do anything for the ones he cares about and I admire that in people. He's troubled for sure, but he tries to make the best of it.

5. Lorelai Gilmore (Gilmore Girls) - This woman is pure brilliance! Whenever she talks, she cracks me up with the things she says and she's a great mom and amazing friend. I'm sure that hanging out with her wouldn't get boring for a second.

Honorable Mentions: Kitty (T70S), Leo (T70S), Jackie (T70S), Barney (HIMYM), Summer (OC), Ryan (OC), Susan (DH), Gabrielle (DH), Max (Dark Angel), Jake (OTH), Sam Winchester (SPN), Abby (ER), Carter (ER), Turk (Scrubs), JD (Scrubs), Callie (GA)

Last edited by Grazzhopper; 04-24-2010 at 09:26 AM
Old 04-24-2010, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Chris, why isn't Laurie anywhere on your list? She's not even in your honorable mentions!

Last edited by MistyMountainHop; 03-04-2015 at 09:37 PM
Old 04-24-2010, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

I'm Picking 6 as well Chris.

Basically it's the characters that make up my Top 3 OTP's. So really the first two are tied at #1. The second two are tied at #3. And the third two are tied at #5.

1. Phil Diffy (Phil of the Future) - Hanging out with a kid with a Time Machine? Oh yeah! Talk about awesome.

2. Keely Teslow (Phil of the Future) - Keely is just so adorable. I mean she's loyal, sweet, funny, and kind. A perfect friend.

Hanging out with the above Together would be awesome. I would love to go on a double date with these two.

3. Ron Stoppable (Kim Possible) - He has no problem being the sidekick to his BFF from Pre-K and now girlfriend Kim Possible. He is loyal. He is hillarious.

4. Kim Possible (Kim Possible) - She is a crime fighting cheerleader who has saved the day many times. Her BFF and now boyfriend Ron Stoppable always supports her in the shadows.

5. Jackie Burkhart (Pre-season 8, T7S) - Alone, she probably wouldn't be one of my favorite characters. But, when she started dating Steven her characters grew immensely. She was also great before she dated Hyde but wouldn't have made top 5. She regressed in late season 7 and all of season 8. Some people can blame Hyde if you want. I blame the creators and writers of the show for the travesty of late S7 and all of S8.

6. Steven Hyde (Pre-season 8, T7S) - Alone, He probably wouldn't have been one of my favorite characters. But, when he started dating Jackie his characters grew immensely. He was also great before he dated Jackie but wouldn't have made my list. He regressed in season 8. The creators and writers of the show destroyed not just the relationship between Jackie and Hyde. They Destroyed each character individually.

Honorable Mentions: Sam Puckett (iCarly), Freddie Benson (iCarly), Neela Rasgotra (ER), Ray Barnett (ER), Red Foreman (That 70s Show), Kitty Foreman (That 70s Show), Leo (That 70s Show), Eric Foreman (That 70s Show), Michael Kelso (That 70s Show), Turk (Scrubs), JD (Scrubs), Amy Abbot (Everwood) Ephram Brown (Everwood), Chuck Bartowski (Chuck), Sarah Walker (Chuck), Homer Simpson (The Simpsons), Lance Sweets (Bones), Daisy Whick (Bones), and etc.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:21 AM
Elite Fan

1.) Sawyer (Lost) -- Oh how I'd love to do more than just "hang out" with him!

2.) Dr. Alex Karev (Grey's Anatomy) -- Maybe I wouldn't hate going to the doctors so much.

3.) Hyde (T7S) -- Boy I'm sure everyone's shocked by this one... considering he's also on like everyone else's list too. Pre-S8, my reasons aren't too different from the ones above. But you know what, I'd take S8 Hyde too... just because I want the chance to smack and kick him!

4.) Samantha Jones (SATC) -- This woman literally defines fabulous!

5.) John "JD" Dorian (Scrubs) -- Because I like appletini's too!

Honorable Mentions: Ben (Lost), Desmond (Lost), Charlie (Lost), Leo (T7S), Eric (T7S), Jackie (T7S), Turk (Scrubs), The Janitor (Scrubs), Dr. Cox (Scrubs), Seth (The OC), Summer (The OC), Smith (Sex and the City), House (House), Callie (Grey's Anatomy), The entire Friends gang
Old 04-24-2010, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

Seriously if I hung out with S8 Jackie & S8 Hyde together i would have them back together and making out soon after.
Old 04-24-2010, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

Lisa - It was four in the morning so I really wasn't thinking. Laurie is on the list now
Old 04-24-2010, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's okay, Chris. I'm sure Laurie will forgive you.

Last edited by MistyMountainHop; 03-10-2015 at 08:17 PM
Old 04-25-2010, 02:41 AM
Elite Fan

If you have a reason for the name please tell us why!

Top 5 names for your future daughter

1. Lucy Michaela (pronounced "Mi-KAY-la") - Lucy is my grandmothers name and Michael is my grandfathers name. They are/were like a second set of parents to me and my little brothers. I am/was always close them and I love them as if they raised me which they had a big hand in doing. Every weekend of my childhood I was spending the night over at their house. As many of you who have posted here two years ago knows, I lost my grandfather the day before my graduation from grad school and I took it very hard. Hell, it's been almost two years and I'm still not over it and if it still hurts this much for me, I can't even imagine how it still feels for my grandmother. Anyway, this is how I plan on honoring my grandparents when the time comes.

2. Bella or Stella Luna - Yes, I am one of those people. I may one day name my child Beautiful Moon or Star Moon I think it's really pretty and it's different. I actually may make it one name and have a separate middle name. Anyway, Bella Luna because I'm very Italian and Stella so I could do this...

And for shame if you don't know what this is from!

3. Sawyer - This is a recent development. After watching "Lost" for six years, this name really started to stand out to me. At first I was thinking about it for a boy but I'm loving it for a girl. I just think it's beautiful and different. You don't meet many Sawyers.

4. Clementine, Valentina, Tangerine or Genevieve - I have a very long name. 9 whole letters. I can't type my full name when I play online games! It's either Christin or even better...Christ <--love it when that happens! Anyway, I have a long name, even my middle name is long (Christina Elizabeth) so I love long names! And I'd love to give my daughter something long and beautiful (that's what she said). Clementine because of Kate Winslet's character in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Valentina because I think it's beautiful, Tangerine because I want my child to resent me J/K...because it's one of my favorite Led Zeppelin songs and my children are going to be Zeppelin fans or it's off to the orphanage. And Genevieve because I love this French film called Les parapluies de Cherbourg (Umbrellas of Cherbourg) which stars and gorgeous Catherine Deneuve and her characters name is...Genevieve. I'd probably call her Evie if I went with this name.

5. Vera Lynn - After my all time favorite Pink Floyd song. The song is only a minute and a half but it's a song that just really stuck out to me and for that to happen on the album known as THE WALL is a huge deal. Anyway, I think it's just a beautifully sad song and even though it sounds like an old name, I think if she's a kick ass person like her mom, she'll learn to love it.

Cheating and adding a sixth but that's only because I'm not going to have any honorable mentions

6. Ruby or Natalie Mae - Ruby because of my favorite Rolling Stones song Ruby Tuesday and Natalie because Natalie Wood is one of my all time favorite actresses. Mae because it's short and sweet and goes nicely with these two names.

Last edited by jackiehydelover; 04-25-2010 at 03:30 AM
Old 04-25-2010, 06:25 AM
New Fan

Ok - I can't place this in order 'cause I love all these names so much.

Colombe - Because it reminds me of Colombia (which is a country I love) and one of my French friends is called Marie Colombe.

Ayla - I read The Clan of The Cave Bear when I was eight and I started to love that name.

Shakira - Shakira is one of my favourite artists and I love her name.

Leslie - Because I read Anne at Green Gables when I was seven and I like the character Leslie.

Vijaya - It's a Hindi name which means victory. I think it's very beautiful.

Oh, I can't contain myself - I have to tell you some other names I like....

Leonie, Arizona, Avril, Charlotte, Corazón, Jackie (hehe), Mercedes, Sacagawea....
Old 04-25-2010, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Last edited by MistyMountainHop; 03-04-2015 at 09:37 PM
Old 04-25-2010, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Duckery is at it again.

Last edited by MistyMountainHop; 04-25-2010 at 07:30 AM
Old 04-25-2010, 09:40 AM
Elite Fan

Crap I never did my characters too distracted by the party fun! I still can right
Ria
Old 04-25-2010, 10:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
When people think of Jo, they imagine a real tomboy who is outdoorsy, down-to-earth, and caring.
Well I'm not really a tomboy or outdoorsy but I like to think I'm the other 2.

Top 5 Names For Your Future Daughter

1.) Emma -- It's my favorite name.

2.) Katherine -- It's after my grandmother.

3.) Ava -- I just really like the name.

4.) Iris -- It's unique and pretty.

5.) Elizabeth -- I like all the nicknames you can make out of it.