Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2013, 07:05 PM
  #31
Fan Forum Star

 
msstock87's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Disney
Bones
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 181,324
That artwork is so pretty!

Lisa, it could be that I always re watch.
__________________
"And when the broken-hearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be"
msstock87 is offline  
Old 10-25-2013, 10:58 PM
  #32
Dedicated Fan
 
nannygirl704's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 509
Quote:
No worries about "The Golden Couple" text. It's pretty (and The Golden Girls is a great show). I added your art to the OP. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with our board!
No Lisa, thank you for allowing me to share the artwork that had piling up in folders. I’m glad you don’t mind the next, I’m still searching for the other one but I’m afraid finding it is not at the top of my list. And The Golden Girls is a wonderful show—watching it right now actually lol

Colleen, thank you! That’s so great that you get to rewatch the show so much
nannygirl704 is offline  
Old 10-26-2013, 07:43 AM
  #33
Fan Forum Hero

 
MistyMountainHop's Avatar

Moderator of ...
That '70s Show
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 52,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
Lisa, it could be that I always re watch.
Maybe part of me is re-watching with you -- and it inspires what I decide to write about the characters here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannygirl704 (View Post)
No Lisa, thank you for allowing me to share the artwork that had piling up in folders. I’m glad you don’t mind the next, I’m still searching for the other one but I’m afraid finding it is not at the top of my list. And The Golden Girls is a wonderful show—watching it right now actually lol
Mutual appreciation! And I'm watching The Golden Girls right now. I wonder what Kitty would've made of that show. Laurie might've watched it with her, and Kitty would've seen Laurie's future in Blanch.
__________________
HYDE
Kelso, it's for the best. Just like you and Jackie breaking up
was for the best -- and, after a while, she found someone better ...
me!
MistyMountainHop is offline  
Old 10-26-2013, 05:55 PM
  #34
Dedicated Fan
 
nannygirl704's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 509
Quote:
Mutual appreciation! And I'm watching The Golden Girls right now. I wonder what Kitty would've made of that show. Laurie might've watched it with her, and Kitty would've seen Laurie's future in Blanch.
I love that you were watching The Golden Girls too lol That show is always on! And it’s great, everyone loves it! I remember when I first started watching it I must have been in fourth or fifth grade, it felt weird watching a show about four old ladies but they were too funny. Of course, now I’m watching and a lot of those jokes make more sense, others I’m still trying to figure out lol. But back on T7S, I love the idea of Kitty and Laurie watching The Golden Girls together—is it weird that I could see Fez with them too? And Blanche and Laurie definitely had a lot in common, I think they even have similar responses when trying to recall the name of their…first love. Not being able to recall their names. I wonder if Kitty and Laurie wudl have thought Rose looked very much like but acted nothing like Bea lol
nannygirl704 is offline  
Old 10-26-2013, 08:52 PM
  #35
Fan Forum Star

 
msstock87's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Disney
Bones
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 181,324
Maybe you are re watching with me Lisa. T7S is one of the shows that is usually in constant re watch, I have a few shows that are in that category.


I love "The Golden Girls" too, I used to watch it with my grandma.
__________________
"And when the broken-hearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be"
msstock87 is offline  
Old 10-27-2013, 12:30 PM
  #36
Fan Forum Hero

 
MistyMountainHop's Avatar

Moderator of ...
That '70s Show
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 52,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by nannygirl704 (View Post)
I love that you were watching The Golden Girls too lol That show is always on! And it’s great, everyone loves it!
It really is always on. But I'm glad. I've been watching it since I was a kid, and it never gets old. It's a little scary, though, to think I'll probably still be watching the show when I'm the characters' ages. But my friends and I always used to sing the theme song together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannygirl704 (View Post)
Of course, now I’m watching and a lot of those jokes make more sense, others I’m still trying to figure out lol.
Now I want to know which jokes still evade you -- but that's probably something I'll never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannygirl704 (View Post)
But back on T7S, I love the idea of Kitty and Laurie watching The Golden Girls together—is it weird that I could see Fez with them too?
Oh, Fez would love watching The Golden Girls. He'd probably have a crush on Dorothy. She's so tall that he'd want to climb her. I could see him getting into her relationships with men and getting angry whenever Stan dropped by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannygirl704 (View Post)
And Blanche and Laurie definitely had a lot in common, I think they even have similar responses when trying to recall the name of their…first love. Not being able to recall their names.
I was thinking about those exact scenes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannygirl704 (View Post)
I wonder if Kitty and Laurie wudl have thought Rose looked very much like but acted nothing like Bea lol
That might've freaked them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
Maybe you are re watching with me Lisa. T7S is one of the shows that is usually in constant re watch, I have a few shows that are in that category.
Maybe a piece of me exists inside your head. *be's spooky*

I'd probably re-watch T7S constantly, too, if I weren't making so many T7S-based things (comics and stories).

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I love "The Golden Girls" too, I used to watch it with my grandma.
Aww, that's sweet!
__________________
HYDE
Kelso, it's for the best. Just like you and Jackie breaking up
was for the best -- and, after a while, she found someone better ...
me!
MistyMountainHop is offline  
Old 10-27-2013, 07:45 PM
  #37
Dedicated Fan
 
nannygirl704's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 509
Colleen, That is so sweet that you used to watch the show with your grandma.

Lisa, I think it’s cool that you’ve been watching eh show for so long and will probably continue to do so till you’re their age lol I think the same will go for me thanks to DVDs

Quote:
Now I want to know which jokes still evade you -- but that's probably something I'll never know.
LOL yeah, I can’t think of any off hand and it’s more of when I’m watching I try to figure out the joke for a little bit but then give up because I’ missing the show.

Quote:
Oh, Fez would love watching The Golden Girls. He'd probably have a crush on Dorothy. She's so tall that he'd want to climb her. I could see him getting into her relationships with men and getting angry whenever Stan dropped by
LOL that is just too funny and too Fez!

Quote:
I was thinking about those exact scenes!
Cool! Lol The good thing is that if Blanche’s life was a lot like what Laurie’s future was like Laurie would get to have that happy marriage and family life for awhile like Blanche had with George.
nannygirl704 is offline  
Old 10-27-2013, 11:13 PM
  #38
Fan Forum Star

 
msstock87's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Disney
Bones
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 181,324
I can see Fez having a crush on Dorothy too...

Lisa I am sure part of you is in my brain!
__________________
"And when the broken-hearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be"
msstock87 is offline  
Old 10-29-2013, 01:03 PM
  #39
Fan Forum Hero

 
MistyMountainHop's Avatar

Moderator of ...
That '70s Show
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 52,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by nannygirl704 (View Post)
Lisa, I think it’s cool that you’ve been watching eh show for so long and will probably continue to do so till you’re their age lol I think the same will go for me thanks to DVDs
That's gonna be so weird when we're their age and watching them, Prissy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannygirl704 (View Post)
Cool! Lol The good thing is that if Blanche’s life was a lot like what Laurie’s future was like Laurie would get to have that happy marriage and family life for awhile like Blanche had with George.
I was thinking that, too. Of course, Fez could've been that man for Laurie -- and I wouldn't want him to die prematurely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I can see Fez having a crush on Dorothy too...
He so would! He'd probably also like Sophia and imagine having a three-way with them. Remember him talking about the"sexy grandma kiss"?

Hyde: You kiss your grandma?

Fez: Not my grandma. A grandma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
Lisa I am sure part of you is in my brain!
I'm decorating the place and having a brain-warming party.
__________________
HYDE
Kelso, it's for the best. Just like you and Jackie breaking up
was for the best -- and, after a while, she found someone better ...
me!
MistyMountainHop is offline  
Old 10-30-2013, 02:49 AM
  #40
Fan Forum Star

 
msstock87's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Disney
Bones
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 181,324
Is that all the noises I heard in my head today Lisa?

Fez wanting a three way with them...so wrong on so many levels.
__________________
"And when the broken-hearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be"
msstock87 is offline  
Old 10-31-2013, 07:40 AM
  #41
Fan Forum Hero

 
MistyMountainHop's Avatar

Moderator of ...
That '70s Show
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 52,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
Is that all the noises I heard in my head today Lisa?
*be's spooky* Yeeeeeeeesssss.

()

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
Fez wanting a three way with them...so wrong on so many levels.
Kelso might compete with him and say, "Why just do two of the old ladies. Might as well go for all four." Help?

Kitty would end up kicking Kelso and Fez out.
__________________
HYDE
Kelso, it's for the best. Just like you and Jackie breaking up
was for the best -- and, after a while, she found someone better ...
me!
MistyMountainHop is offline  
Old 10-31-2013, 09:00 PM
  #42
Fan Forum Star

 
msstock87's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Disney
Bones
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 181,324
The sad thing is, I think you are right!
__________________
"And when the broken-hearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be"
msstock87 is offline  
Old 11-02-2013, 02:35 PM
  #43
Fan Forum Hero

 
MistyMountainHop's Avatar

Moderator of ...
That '70s Show
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 52,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
The sad thing is, I think you are right!
No wonder menopausal!Kitty got super-exasperated with Kelso.

KITTY [holding up soaps to represent her ovaries]: Okay, um ... about a month ago, [my ovaries] stopped producing…

Kelso's game beeps.

KITTY:They stopped…

The beeping continues.

KITTY: Stopped producing -- that's it.

Kitty tosses down the soaps and rushes over to Kelso. She snatches his game and chucks it out the window.

KITTY: What is wrong with you? Were you dropped on your head?

KELSO [upset]: Yes, I was. And up until now, everyone had the good grace not to mention it!
__________________
HYDE
Kelso, it's for the best. Just like you and Jackie breaking up
was for the best -- and, after a while, she found someone better ...
me!
MistyMountainHop is offline  
Old 11-02-2013, 10:43 PM
  #44
Fan Forum Star

 
msstock87's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Disney
Bones
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 181,324
I always crack up so hard at that scene!
__________________
"And when the broken-hearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be"
msstock87 is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 06:39 AM
  #45
Fan Forum Hero

 
MistyMountainHop's Avatar

Moderator of ...
That '70s Show
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 52,683
The guys all trapped with menopausal Kitty in that hotel room ... That was hilarious.
__________________
HYDE
Kelso, it's for the best. Just like you and Jackie breaking up
was for the best -- and, after a while, she found someone better ...
me!
MistyMountainHop is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2021.

Copyright © 1998-2021, Fan Forum.


TEST