Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2014, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
You know, I think I once read a fanfic where Jackie borrowed her uniform and Jackie and Hyde dressed up as Donna and Eric, I could be imagining that though.
I think I saw that fic, too. Either that -- or that was our own imaginings in this thread. Or both. Everything's blending together right now.

I wonder if Jackie ever wanted Hyde to dress up as anyone. I also wonder if Eric ever dressed up as Steven Tyler for Donna.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know I saw a fic once where Hyde dressed up as somebody for Jackie for a Halloween party, I can't remember who it was now though!
I am an original”
Old 01-08-2014, 10:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I know I saw a fic once where Hyde dressed up as somebody for Jackie for a Halloween party, I can't remember who it was now though!
Yea I think I remember reading that story but I don't know the name of the fic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)
I wonder if Jackie ever wanted Hyde to dress up as anyone. I also wonder if Eric ever dressed up as Steven Tyler for Donna.
Maybe for Halloween she wanted Hyde and her to have like a couple's costume and Hyde of course refused

Eric dressing up as Steven Tyler for Donna would be so funny.
Old 01-09-2014, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanselnext (View Post)
Maybe for Halloween she wanted Hyde and her to have like a couple's costume and Hyde of course refused
I think no matter how much Hyde loves Jackie, he wouldn't dress up for her on Halloween. He might do something like move his pinky ring from his right hand to his left, but that's the extend of his costume.

I do wonder, though, if Hyde dressed up when he was younger. Or maybe he showed up at the Formans' without a costume, and Kitty whipped something together for him and insisted he wear it.

Quote:
Eric dressing up as Steven Tyler for Donna would be so funny.
Eric's fantasy of himself as Steven Tyler was hilarious. I think if he actually did it, she'd be embarrassed.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I honestly cannot see Hyde dressing up for Halloween. I can see him refusing no matter what.
I am an original”
Old 01-10-2014, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jackie might try to trick Hyde into dressing up for Halloween, by hiding all his clothing then making the clothes he's currently wearing unwearable.

Eric wouldn't just dress up as Luke Skywalker for Halloween. He'd probably also consider going as the Bandit from Smokey and the Bandit, Spiderman, and G.I. Joe.

Not sure who Donna would dress up as. Probably various feminist figures from history that her friends wouldn't know or recognize.
Old 01-11-2014, 01:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)
Jackie might try to trick Hyde into dressing up for Halloween, by hiding all his clothing then making the clothes he's currently wearing unwearable.
Hyde would then have to compromise with Jackie so that she'll return his clothes. I remember in S7 that Hyde mentions that Jackie donated all his clothes to goodwill She probably thought this was the only way for Hyde to get a whole new wardrobe

If Eric goes as Luke Skywalker, he would want Donna to dress up as Princess Leia. I don't think Donna would be cool with that idea.
Old 01-11-2014, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
If Eric goes as Luke Skywalker, he would want Donna to dress up as Princess Leia. I don't think Donna would be cool with that idea.
I don't see her going along with that either.
Old 01-11-2014, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Hyde would then have to compromise with Jackie so that she'll return his clothes. I remember in S7 that Hyde mentions that Jackie donated all his clothes to goodwill She probably thought this was the only way for Hyde to get a whole new wardrobe
That line is funny, but it also disturbs me. Hyde barely had anything that was his. His clothing's about it. Plus we see him wearing all his S2+ wardrobe through S7, so Jackie clearly didn't get rid of this clothes.

Though maybe Jackie donated Hyde's clothes once his relationship with W.B. was established, and he was making some nice dough.

Quote:
Donna only dresses up as Leia for Eric in private. And Eric enjoys "rescuing" her, dressing up as Luke-as-storm-trooper.
Old 01-12-2014, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't see Donna dressing up as Leia in public, she would probably come as some female rocker or maybe a feminist.
I am an original”
Old 01-12-2014, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eric might suggest Donna go as Elvira, just to be sexily creep -- and so Donna's boobs would be on display. Then again, Eric might not want the world gawking at his woman's goodies.

I bet Hyde would have some ... interesting suggestions for costumes Jackie could wear.
Old 01-13-2014, 07:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

It would have been a cool Halloween episode to see Eric/Donna and Jackie/Hyde both in couples costumes. I'd like to see how Jackie would get Hyde to dress up.
Old 01-13-2014, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hyde would dress up as himself but maybe carry around a guitar case. Then he'd suggest Jackie dress up his hot, ****ty groupie.

Eric might think that's a great idea and suggest Donna do the same. Eric then spends Halloween without her.
Old 01-13-2014, 03:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can't imagine Donna would wear anything Eric would pick out for her.

Hyde definitely does not strike me as a costume-wearer. Reminds me of Jim from The Office (some of you are Office watchers, right?): "Even when I was a kid, it felt like something I was too old for." He always found creative ways to get out of wearing a Halloween costume. One year he just wore a name-tag that said 'Dave' on it. Hyde has a similar smart-ass sense of humor.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I LOVE The Office and I totally remember that Office episode! I loved his name tag costume! I can see Hyde doing something like that.
I am an original”
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top