Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2004, 01:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for posting these, you guys! I added some of these lovelies to the front page!

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 10-01-2004, 01:16 AM
Master Fan

Washi: Loverly...maybe a Secret Hot Girl Club could be an inspiration of sorts...after a good night's sleep. You rock.
Old 10-01-2004, 01:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Duh, I forgot to say that if you want any other kind of avatar or Icon, made by moi, check out the webmasters board, I posted links to the pages, cause I got 100 new icons and 99 avatars. Now, if only I could use more than 3 on LJ...

“But here’s the thing. I was protecting you. And when it comes down to having the choice of being right or protecting you, I’ll be wrong every single time. Because it’s just who I am.”

.:LJ:.
Old 10-01-2004, 01:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Beautiful icons! Snagged some...

Can I be added to the list please?
Stewie: They're getting nude! I mustn't watch, it's not the proper thing to... Wow! I say, nice ones, Janine! And look at Lisa in all of her curvaceous glory! Heavens, it appears that my weewee has been stricken with rigor mortis!
Old 10-01-2004, 01:54 AM
Master Fan

YEEES!!! I worship the ground whoever started this walks on!!! And the name is wonderful! And so's the title.

I made some avatar requests on the avatar thread, but they involve the Jackie/Donna friendship, so I'm going to bring them here, too. Followed by lots of pleading.

Could I be added to the list?

Also, been thinking for some reason about how Donna and Jackie have never been single girls together. ("We could be single girls together! We could take a cruise!") Kinds wish that had happened at one point.

Okay, here they are:

I can't actually make avatars, but I have a couple ideas for Donna/Jackie friendship ones and I was hoping someone would steal my ideas and make these.

One is from "Eric's Hot Cousin," the scene when the girls fight after they wake up fried. In this order: Jackie yelling; a black background that says on it "Lobster Face!;" Donna yelling; a black background that says on it "Little Red Riding...bitch!"

And the second is from Donna and Jackie's porch scene in "Moon Over Point Place": Donna (yelling); a background, and on it "Bitch!"; Jackie (either her really angry, insulted, aggressive face or her "I thought we talked about this" laugh.); a background, and on it "GOON!"

I know they don't really radiate with love, but I still think it's so them.
So, someone, PLEASE take pity on the tard that I am.
Old 10-01-2004, 02:22 AM
Master Fan

You are not a tard, Airie, those are great suggestions. I couldn't make them to save my life, so sorry...let the experts at 'em.
Old 10-01-2004, 02:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sadeyes9074
You are not a tard, Airie, those are great suggestions. I couldn't make them to save my life, so sorry...let the experts at 'em.
Aww...you're so sweet!
Old 10-01-2004, 04:18 AM
Elite Fan

Cute idea for a thread. Not sure why this hasn't thought of before now. Could I be added to the shipper list?
Old 10-01-2004, 04:24 AM
Master Fan

Speaking of...maybe I should request this elsewhere, but this place seemed natural 'cause I see it as a tie-in (hence the "speaking of")...how 'bout an E/H friendship appreciation thread?
Old 10-01-2004, 04:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Airie75
Speaking of...maybe I should request this elsewhere, but this place seemed natural 'cause I see it as a tie-in (hence the "speaking of")...how 'bout an E/H friendship appreciation thread?
That's a great idea, go right ahead!

fire--You're added,

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 10-01-2004, 04:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii
That's a great idea, go right ahead!
I must say, I'm very excited about starting a thread...but I have no pics. Photobucket is not working. I keep getting a "Page Not Found" thing. Is it the site being a crotch again or is it just me?
Old 10-01-2004, 04:49 AM
Addicted Fan

I forgot that I made this. I found it a minute a ago:
and the kindest of kisses break the hardest of hearts.
Old 10-01-2004, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

So cute, Spacie!!! What episode is the picture from?
Old 10-01-2004, 05:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Airie75
I must say, I'm very excited about starting a thread...but I have no pics. Photobucket is not working. I keep getting a "Page Not Found" thing. Is it the site being a crotch again or is it just me?
Hmmm...I'll see if I have anything shortly...assuming I can access my Photobucket. Look for a PM from me sometime this evening or tomorrow...
Old 10-01-2004, 05:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Robotica
Hmmm...I'll see if I have anything shortly...assuming I can access my Photobucket. Look for a PM from me sometime this evening or tomorrow...
Cool...how many times does it make it you're helping me out? You so kick ass. I hope many good things happen to you very soon.