Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2003, 08:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Don't know if you still want song suggestions for R/K vid but here's two:

You Make Me Feel (Like A Natural Woman)-Arethe Franklin Kitty POV

Always and Forever-Luther Vandross Red POV
Old 05-06-2003, 08:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry double posted. My computer is going crazy...arghhh!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

[ 05-06-2003: Message edited redrdr ]
Old 05-07-2003, 08:05 PM
Loyal Fan

ok. i got an idea for one of ya videos. it's for allll couples!

when a man loves a woman.

it'll be like from all the guys point of views....like Red, Eric and Hyde. about Kitty, Donna and Jackie.

i dunno. just a thought. i just love love that song,its one of my favorites luuuurrrrve songs.

heeelllllll yeaaaaa baby!

that 70's show
Old 05-08-2003, 12:19 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TinyDancer1:
<STRONG>Ok. I got an idea for one of ya videos. It's for allll couples!: "When A Man Loves A Woman"

It'll be like from all the guys point of views ... like Red, Eric, and Hyde about Kitty, Donna, and Jackie.</STRONG>
TinyDancer1, that's a fabulous suggestion for a video [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] . And, it's a classic love song, so I think it would fit all three couples very well. Hopefully Kezune can do this [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] , I know she's busy with other T7S videos.
Old 05-08-2003, 07:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TinyDancer1:
<STRONG>ok. i got an idea for one of ya videos. it's for allll couples!

when a man loves a woman.

it'll be like from all the guys point of views....like Red, Eric and Hyde. about Kitty, Donna and Jackie.

i dunno. just a thought. i just love love that song,its one of my favorites luuuurrrrve songs.</STRONG>
great song for a multi couple one and yes I want to do one. To me thought the couples are R/K, D/E and J/H (Fez goes perfect with all Fez Kitty kissing, Fez Donna dancing, Fez jackie Dancing [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I only say this cause people wonder why I don't make J/K videos and sorry if I made one the J/K fans would not like it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2003, 09:22 AM
New Fan

I saw the Let's hear it for the boy vid and I totally loved it. I've watched it like a million times.
Old 05-08-2003, 02:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
As I have said before and will say again Innermoppet deserves all the credit for the site design and for me making videos. With all my troubles with my first site I was just not going to put videos up on a website anymore (not that I would make them ) She was so great taking the time to make the site showing me that people actually do enjoy them. - Kezune
Dude! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Quote:
Ah yes, good ol' Innermoppet, AKA God. - Kryssi
Well now in that case.......Screw light, Let there be more videos!

[ 05-08-2003: Message edited innermoppet ]
Old 05-08-2003, 08:08 PM
New Fan

hey everyone...i've been seeing some really awesome song pics for new vids and i thought of one that is soo perfect for j/h...even tho im not a big fan Backstreet boys "back to your heart" is to perfect...

It's not that I can't live without you
it's just that I don't even want to try
every night I dream about you
ever since the day we said goodbye
if I wasn't such a fool
right now I'd be holding you
there're nothing that I wouldn't do
baby if I only knew

Chorus
The words to say
The road to take
to find a way back to your heart
what can I do
to get to you
and find a way back to your heart

I don't know how it got so crazy
But I'll do anything to set things right
cuz your love is so amazing
baby you're the best thing in my life
let me prove my love is real
and make you feel the way I feel
I promise I would give the world
If only you would tell me girl

Chorus

Give me one more chance
give me one more chance
to give my love to you
give you my love, my love
cuz no one on this earth
loves you like I do
tell me

Chorus

I turn back time
to make you mine
I beg and plead
fall to my knees
Old 05-09-2003, 07:45 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kezune:
<STRONG>Great song for a multi-couple one and yes I want to do one ...</STRONG>
Kezune, I thought of a song that you might consider utilizing for a multi-couple video. How about "All You Need Is Love" by The Beatles? I've always thought it to be a beautiful song -- great tempo. I was inspired by a music video I saw -- a remade version of this very song -- for the upcoming movie, Love Actually. So, I was thinking the original Beatles version would really fit every character's coupling. What do you think? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-11-2003, 06:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Luckylyn:
<STRONG>I saw the Let's hear it for the boy vid and I totally loved it. I've watched it like a million times.</STRONG>
Aww I know it is such a perfect song for Eric the shows boy next door hero. He actually reminds me alot of Kevin Bacon's character in Footloose.
Old 05-11-2003, 06:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by mkat1025:
<STRONG>hey everyone...i've been seeing some really awesome song pics for new vids and i thought of one that is soo perfect for j/h...even tho im not a big fan Backstreet boys "back to your heart" is to perfect...

</STRONG>

Ok you have me now downloading a Back Street Boys song [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Nice reunion song idea.
Old 05-11-2003, 06:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Esa Muchacha:
<STRONG>

Kezune, I thought of a song that you might consider utilizing for a multi-couple video. How about "All You Need Is Love" by The Beatles? I've always thought it to be a beautiful song -- great tempo. I was inspired by a music video I saw -- a remade version of this very song -- for the upcoming movie, Love Actually. So, I was thinking the original Beatles version would really fit every character's coupling. What do you think? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Also a good song for the couples and different theme then When a Man Loves a Woman. I have started the MV for When a Man Loves a Woman and it is the Oates Redding Version.
Old 05-11-2003, 06:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by innermoppet:
<STRONG>Well now in that case.......Screw light, Let there be more videos!

[ 05-08-2003: Message edited innermoppet ]</STRONG>
InnerMoppet has spoken so shall it be.

New Fez/Jackie video to Infatuation has been completed finally thanks for your patience SexySchoolgirl

Go to the Misc Video Section
Old 05-11-2003, 07:45 AM
New Fan

kezune- It won't let me save the video [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-11-2003, 08:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by _*Alli:
<STRONG>kezune- It won't let me save the video [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
It did not upload right give me a few mins and I should have it working.