Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2014, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I like him when he was with Brooke and he seemed to want to try and be good for her and the baby. Of course season 7 and Angie kind of threw that out the window. I think though, being around Brooke brought out his better side and if he was always with her it could work. Now that I have rambled about that and probably didn't make much sense...
No, it makes sense. Kelso ultimately suffered from what all the characters suffered from -- bad writing. If Brooke had stayed on the show instead of moving to Chicago, I think Kelso's character would've really benefited. Then instead of him sleeping with Angie, Fez sleeps with Kelso's sister -- and we see how that effects Kelso and Fez's relationship.

Maybe Angie and Brooke would've become good friends. That could've caused some interesting complications.
Old 02-23-2014, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am glad it did! Sometimes I am not always sure if my rambling thoughts make sense! I wish Brooke would have stayed on the show, I think Kelso would have continued to grow, hopefully.
I am an original”
Old 02-24-2014, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I am glad it did! Sometimes I am not always sure if my rambling thoughts make sense!

Quote:
I wish Brooke would have stayed on the show, I think Kelso would have continued to grow, hopefully.
If Brooke had stayed on, maybe we would've learned more about her family -- and the Kelso family could've been brought in, too. We should've gotten an episode with all the Kelsos, the Rockwells, and the Formans. Red could've had some hilarious lines.
Old 02-24-2014, 05:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

I always wanted to know how many siblings Kelso had and how many were brothers and sisters!
Old 02-24-2014, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)

If Brooke had stayed on, maybe we would've learned more about her family -- and the Kelso family could've been brought in, too. We should've gotten an episode with all the Kelsos, the Rockwells, and the Formans. Red could've had some hilarious lines.
I would have liked to see that happen very much so. I wonder what all the families would think of each other.
I am an original”
Old 02-25-2014, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsNOLANim (View Post)
I always wanted to know how many siblings Kelso had and how many were brothers and sisters!
He had six siblings total: five brothers and one sister. In "Stolen Car" (114), Eric says that Kelso's parents have "seven kids," one of whom is Kelso himself. And throughout the series, Kelso references his brothers (plural) and sister (singular).

Brooke was an only child, so it would've been interesting to see her dealing with the Kelso clan.
Old 02-25-2014, 03:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
We should've gotten an episode with all the Kelsos, the Rockwells, and the Formans. Red could've had some hilarious lines.
That would have been interesting. Could have even been one of the Forman's barbecues or something like that.
Old 02-25-2014, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
He had six siblings total: five brothers and one sister. In "Stolen Car" (114), Eric says that Kelso's parents have "seven kids," one of whom is Kelso himself. And throughout the series, Kelso references his brothers (plural) and sister (singular).

Brooke was an only child, so it would've been interesting to see her dealing with the Kelso clan.
I wonder how Brooke would handle all of that!
I am an original”
Old 02-26-2014, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessec12 (View Post)
That would have been interesting. Could have even been one of the Forman's barbecues or something like that.
That's exactly how I envision it.

Colleen, Kelso could've helped Brooke navigate all that family. And it might've been a good characterizing moment for him -- both as an individual and in his relationship with Brooke.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think so too. I think it could bring them closer together.
I am an original”
Old 02-27-2014, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It would be interesting, too, to learn what Kelso really thinks of his family. Maybe Brooke would draw that out of him.
Old 02-27-2014, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I never even thought of that! That would be interesting to see Kelso open up about his family, the most we ever heard was when he was saying how he liked to burn Casey.
I am an original”
Old 02-27-2014, 10:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

It really bothered me that we never learned just how many siblings he had and how many brothers and sisters. I have a feeling that Kelso felt insecure with so many siblings and Jackie didn't help.
Old 02-27-2014, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I never even thought of that! That would be interesting to see Kelso open up about his family, the most we ever heard was when he was saying how he liked to burn Casey.
Yeah -- and that he used to change his "little brothers'" diapers. But then Eric says at some point that all of Kelso's siblings are out of the house ... which would make one think Kelso's the youngest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsNOLANim (View Post)
It really bothered me that we never learned just how many siblings he had and how many brothers and sisters.
*coughs* We did learn it -- and I gave the info in a post above. I'll quote myself here ():

Quote:
Old 03-01-2014, 07:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Yeah -- and that he used to change his "little brothers'" diapers. But then Eric says at some point that all of Kelso's siblings are out of the house ... which would make one think Kelso's the youngest.
Oh yeah when Annette comes to visit him, she has to stay with Donna because one Kelso's brothers took a picture of her in the shower. Eric says: "Kelso, I thought all your brothers were out of the house."

Which makes me think that all his brothers were older than him. But do we know if his sister was younger than him?