Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2004, 10:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

I think they used to post here on F4F...M3 knows Cloud, I think.

Carol
Quote:
Originally posted by pinch990
Just checked the site.. it was made by someone named Cloud. That name doesn't sound familiar to me ... hmmm
Old 09-20-2004, 12:08 AM
Master Fan

That's hilarious. Sexual chocolate is usually reserved for the darker shade of man. POWER!

Or as I like to say...Right on!
Old 09-20-2004, 12:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sadeyes9074
That's hilarious. Sexual chocolate is usually reserved for the darker shade of man. POWER!
Wilmer, perhaps?
Old 09-20-2004, 12:39 AM
Master Fan

Well I was trying to remain politically correct, but Hyde's father would be considered sexual chocolate...the phrase chocolate being used for the color of his skin. So Topher should be "Sexual Vanilla"

It's a nice avi.

And yeah, Wilmer is yummy too. But I only have eyes for this guy...

Old 09-20-2004, 01:56 AM
M3
Master Fan

yup, Cloud's good people... lots of pics come from her. she's back at college now and I'm LONELY!

speaking of chocolate... did know if you nuke a dark chocolate tub of duncan hines icing, it's perfect for a gnoche?

god I'm hungry

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Old 09-20-2004, 06:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Topher goodness

Carol,
That picture you posted from Tad Hamilton is my favorite still from that movie that you can get online

So many good Topher pictures today.

I especially like the fact that so many of the sign pictures from last week's episode Topher and that sign...my whole inspiration for the new title thread.

It's bed time, well as soon as I get off the phone.

Until tomorrow,

~Sara
Old 09-20-2004, 09:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

Re: Topher goodness

That is a good one, Sara. I love it too.

*and for the people who debated on who Topher lost his film screen virginity to, the man himself confirms it for you all: It was Linney not Christensen.~Carol

http://www.ctnow.com/entertainment/m...ertainment-top

ctnow.com
produced by the Hartford Courant

movies

Toronto Triumphs
Three Actors Show Some Oscar Chops In Film Biography

*edited for list content*

September 19, 2004
By RON DICKER, Special To The Courant

TORONTO -- Three roles of a lifetime crammed into 10 days of the Toronto International Film Festival.

A Connecticut native son also left his mark on the festival. Darien's **Topher Grace** said P.S. could measure his viability as a film actor when his run on That '70s Show ends this season. P.S., in which he plays a graduate student who has an affair with a much older admissions counselor (Laura Linney) is a big departure after supporting bits on Traffic and Ocean's Eleven.

**Grace's** sex scene with Linney inspired lots of hubba-hubba in Toronto. It was a big deal to him, too. "It was my screen virginity, and I couldn't have lost it to a nicer person."

ctnow.com is Copyright © 2004 by The Hartford Courant

Quote:
Originally posted by DiscoLady_81
Carol,
That picture you posted from Tad Hamilton is my favorite still from that movie that you can get online

So many good Topher pictures today.

I especially like the fact that so many of the sign pictures from last week's episode Topher and that sign...my whole inspiration for the new title thread.

It's bed time, well as soon as I get off the phone.

Until tomorrow,

~Sara

Last edited by Good_Day; 09-20-2004 at 08:55 PM
Old 09-20-2004, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

Less than 1 month till P.S! I'm getting excited! Can't wait for the talk show appearance. Hopefully there will be some for Topher. If there isn't there must be at least one for Laura, and some mention of Topher since they speak very highly of eachother.
Old 09-21-2004, 02:28 AM
Master Fan

Where are all the Topher lovers? Am I the only one here?

How sad.

I love ya Toph.

Last edited by Good_Day; 09-21-2004 at 10:10 AM
Old 09-21-2004, 02:31 AM
Addicted Fan

You're not alone, Sherry
Toph?? He said in an interview (maybe it was Ellen) that now the cast of T7S calls him To. Awwwwwww.
Old 09-21-2004, 03:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
You're not alone, Sherry
Toph?? He said in an interview (maybe it was Ellen) that now the cast of T7S calls him To. Awwwwwww.
Aww...that's adorable!
Old 09-21-2004, 10:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

I saw that on the Star

(Canadian) documentary. I think it was David Trainer who said "Go To!"

And I was in bed at eleven thirty. But I did post that news blurb early in the morning.

Carol

Quote:
You're not alone, Sherry

Last edited by Good_Day; 09-21-2004 at 10:11 AM
Old 09-21-2004, 10:15 AM
Ultimate Fan

Oops

Sorry, Sherry, I accidentally hit edit instead of quote and that's why your post says edited by Good_Day at the bottom. I need to wear glasses.

This "Topher lover" is on different hours since I got this wacky part time-but feels like a full time job.

The Star Wars DVDs come out today. I wonder if our favorite Juicy Jedi will have it today? Or maybe he was lucky and got it early. But something tells me that George Lucas would make everyone wait for the proper release date.

Carol
Quote:
Originally posted by Sadeyes9074

Where are all the Topher lovers? Am I the only one here?

How sad.

I love ya Toph.

Last edited by Good_Day; 09-21-2004 at 10:23 AM
Old 09-21-2004, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Well whether "To" got his early or not I'm pretty happy with my pre order. I didn't want to have to bring mine back home with me so I pre ordered it on Amazon w/free shipping for 41 bucks. I've not seen it cheaper anywhere. Circuit City and Best Buy were both 3 or 4 dollars more so I'm happy. It will be waiting for me when I get home. I will have to keep my eyes out for any P.S. screenings in the Seattle area...hey ya never know...it could happen.

Icon
Old 09-21-2004, 12:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Seattle might show P.S. early. Stranger things have happened there...I should know since that's where I live when I'm not at school. It would make me sad though if it was showing a few places there and I was stuck clear on the other side of the state with no way to see it. I'm still hopeing it will open in Spokane and then I can get up there. *Sigh*

Anyways, I hope Topher television appearances begin happening soon. Just once I would like it so that I don't miss him when he's on tv a bunch of times in one week or at least know to record things while I'm at class and what not. Sorry about my little tangent at the end there...it's early, I'm not thinking completely clear at the moment.

Have a nice day!

~Sara