Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2004, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't even know the new season was starting, we're so far behind
Old 09-05-2004, 03:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CreekFreak
So, is everyone excited about the season premiere this Wednesday? Any predictions about how this season is gonna go? Will the couples that are together now (Donna/Eric, Jackie/Hyde) stay together for the rest of the season?

*Also trying to bring the thread back to life*
Personally I hope that the writer's aren't dumb enough to do a major couple swap..they have a lot of loose ends to tie up as it is.
Old 09-06-2004, 07:06 PM
Passionate Fan

No, I'm not excited. The writers are on crack and fail to produce any important or even funny episodes. Will Donna/Eric just freaking get married and be done with it. I'm personally glad this is the last season.

Or maybe I'm just bitter because I want Jackie/Kelso. That could be it. Yeah, that's probably it. Because in my delusional dream world, they'll end up together and live happily ever after with ponies and rainbows.
Old 09-07-2004, 12:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Question-Do any of you icies still watch the show? It seems like I read someone say something about how they didn't watch it anymore...
And show me that you love me.
Old 09-07-2004, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Terpsichore
No, I'm not excited. The writers are on crack and fail to produce any important or even funny episodes. Will Donna/Eric just freaking get married and be done with it. I'm personally glad this is the last season.

Or maybe I'm just bitter because I want Jackie/Kelso. That could be it. Yeah, that's probably it. Because in my delusional dream world, they'll end up together and live happily ever after with ponies and rainbows.
ITA. I'm not looking forward to this season at all. I'm so sick of Eric/Donna it's not even funny. Hey, right now, I hope Donna and Kelso get married.

I'm also very irritated because I want my couple to get together! Yes, I am a whiny-ass baby! Deal! I mean, they don't even have Jackie and Kelso interact, and that annoys me. Everyone talks to everyone else, but Jackie and Kelso...nope.

Hippe-- Yes, I still watch the show. However, I do miss episodes here and there and I would never have done that before. But, Season 5 & 6 happened, and I totally gave up on the show because it wasn't funny anymore. If I wanted to watch a drama (S5) or a show that had no writing skills (S6), I would take my ass elsewhere. Don't even get me started on Brooke/Kelso...
Old 09-07-2004, 02:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

Re: Ice Breakers: Because it's been a long strange trip w/ Jackie Burkhart

I guess this is me.

I have admit the writer's completely ruined the E/D characters, couple speaking, for me.

If the writer's won't canon damn in this the final season then I root for Jackie and Kelso. If I can't have my fantasy that the nerd (Eric) and the beauty queen (Jackie) get together...then I want her to come full circle and go back to Kelso. [Because there's something about the J/H relationship, the way it was shown in season 6 that I don't care for.)

I guess I am a secret Ice Breaker. Who knew?

Carol

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CreekFreak
[B][ If you're a secret K/J lover and loved them back in seasons 1-4. Post away please.
Old 09-07-2004, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Re: Re: Ice Breakers: Because it's been a long strange trip w/ Jackie Burkhart

Quote:
Originally posted by Good_Day
I guess this is me.

I have admit the writer's completely ruined the E/D characters, couple speaking, for me.

If the writer's won't canon damn in this the final season then I root for Jackie and Kelso. If I can't have my fantasy that the nerd (Eric) and the beauty queen (Jackie) get together...then I want her to come full circle and go back to Kelso. [Because there's something about the J/H relationship, the way it was shown in season 6 that I don't care for.)

I guess I am a secret Ice Breaker. Who knew?

Carol
Welcome, Carol! Welcome to the dark side! :evil laugh: I've never cared for the J/H relationship, maybe it's because I've never laughed at any of their scenes together. My whole love of Jackie and Kelso stems from the pure reason that they were hilarious!

But, I'm with you, if I can't get J/K...I would love me some Jackie/Eric.
Old 09-07-2004, 03:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

Sometimes that's what we call Forbidden Shipping.

I read somewhere on this board that Ashton did want Kelso and Jackie to get back together, but the powers that be that control the show didn't.

Carol

Quote:
Welcome, Carol! Welcome to the dark side! :evil laugh: I've never cared for the J/H relationship, maybe it's because I've never laughed at any of their scenes together. My whole love of Jackie and Kelso stems from the pure reason that they were hilarious!

But, I'm with you, if I can't get J/K...I would love me some Jackie/Eric.
Old 09-07-2004, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Sometimes that's what we call Forbidden Shipping.

I read somewhere on this board that Ashton did want Kelso and Jackie to get back together, but the powers that be that control the show didn't.

Carol
Hehe...maybe it won't be so "forbidden" this season. :keeping my fingers crossed!:

I read a quote from Ashton like 3 yrs ago saying that he wanted Jackie/Kelso together. I haven't heard anything recently about his couple preference, but that's awesome. At least Ashton knows they should be together! Damn TPTB!
Old 09-07-2004, 03:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

I don't know if it was an old or new quote. But I read it a few hours ago.

They're airing season 1 again in SYN. I saw the pilot for the millionth time a few days ago. I love Jackie She was so young there.

Carol

Quote:
Hehe...maybe it won't be so "forbidden" this season. :keeping my fingers crossed!:

I read a quote from Ashton like 3 yrs ago saying that he wanted Jackie/Kelso together. I haven't heard anything recently about his couple preference, but that's awesome. At least Ashton knows they should be together! Damn TPTB!
Old 09-07-2004, 02:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I don't know if it was an old or new quote. But I read it a few hours ago.

They're airing season 1 again in SYN. I saw the pilot for the millionth time a few days ago. I love Jackie She was so young there.

Carol
Jackie was hilarious. 'Don't tell people our private conversations, Michael, we-ee need to have our own private conversations!'
Old 09-07-2004, 02:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

That is my favorite Jackie line from the pilot.

Carol

Quote:
Originally posted by pinch990
Jackie was hilarious. 'Don't tell people our private conversations, Michael, we-ee need to have our own private conversations!'
Old 09-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Master Fan

Some of my favourite J/K moments:

Oh, there it is!

Old 09-07-2004, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww, I love those pictures, carissima!! Thanks for posting them!

Oh, and I love the pilot episode. Jackie was too cute.
Old 09-07-2004, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

That last pic is way cute.

Okay, so I'm a total Zenner but I have to say that last night in Bye-Bye Basement when Kelso says, "I had lots of left over doin' feelings for Jackie." And she made that "Aww" face. That was pretty cute. And the only other J/K moment that makes me go awww, is when they are in the pool at the house during The Keg and he is holding her up and her feet are just dangling. Very cute!

That last pic is way cute by the way.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~