Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2003, 07:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Great thread idea!
I'd have to say I like the Eric/Laurie interaction the best, can't beat that good 'ol sibling rivalry! Plus, they're totally realistic! I myself have smothered my brothers with many a pillow (blanket... matresss...fist... yeah, I'm cruel to the brats, considering they're 4 years younger.), although they won't fit in the dryer, so the whole bee thing is sorta out of the question...

Old 05-21-2003, 07:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

aw this is a really good idea! thanx for startin the thread! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-21-2003, 11:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

Awww, I love the Formans! Great thread!
Old 05-21-2003, 11:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Wheee, there were two fun Forman Family episodes in syndication tonight! (Did anyone else notice my spiffy little alliteration there? Yep, I didn't even do that on purpose.)

Which means that at this point, I have to add Eric and Kitty singing Bad Blood in the car in "Career Day" is another favorite moment. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2003, 12:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kikiduck:
<STRONG>Which means that at this point, I have to add Eric and Kitty singing Bad Blood in the car in "Career Day" is another favorite moment. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I dunno...I kinda liked the one where Eric went on a 'date' with Kitty to the movies...their internal thoughts were hilarious...'mah jong? what the hell is mah jong?' [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2003, 08:25 AM
Passionate Fan

I love the sister and how Red spoilers her.

Buffy, 30 Rock, Grey's Anatomy, Veronica, Angel, Famke, Disney, Lost, X-Men, Scrubs, ER, and much more icons!
Old 05-22-2003, 08:58 AM
Supreme Fan

I love seeing Red and Eric interact... it's just a FATHER-DUMBASS relationship!

Men I LOVE...
Danny.Hyde.Legolas.Billy

God Bless America
To the men who risk their lives for freedom, RIP
Old 05-22-2003, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

The father/daughter thing w/Laurie & Red. It seems like he can't see what a sneaky little witch she is! He sees her as such a sweet little girl! I think he calls her Kitten. Everyone else knows what she's really like except for poor Red! Its cute, no matter how bad she is, she will always be his little kitten! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2003, 11:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Gotta love this family!

Fav Family Interaction?
Eric and Kitty when they're talking about how evil Laurie is.
Old 05-24-2003, 12:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

Aw yeah! How the hell did I miss this thread? I love most of the family's interaction... especially Laurie and Eric's.

"Burst into flames, burst into flames, burst into flames!"

And who can't NOT love Eric trying to smother Laurie in "Laurie and the Professer"? Heh.

Red and Kitty are the best though! My sister just started watching the show and she's seen a few episodes, but not enough to know what's going on. She had to comment on how cute it was that Red is such a hardass but his love for Kitty is SO sweet. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

My new favorite moment? Kitty going off and cursing like a sailor! Debra Jo just rocked with that. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 05-24-2003, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

Well I'm gonna have to go with the interaction between Eric/Laurie. There's just something unrestrained when those two go at it.

I have read a number of post's that think Eric and Red are complete opposites. I believe when Eric is a grown man, complete with family and all the responsibilities that go with it, we will see he's not so different from his dear ole dad.

[ 05-24-2003: Message edited PPDillhole ]

Icon
Old 05-24-2003, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PPDillhole:
<STRONG>Well I'm gonna have to go with the interaction between Eric/Laurie. There's just something unrestrained when those two go at it.

I have read a number of post's that think Eric and Red are complete opposites. I believe when Eric is a grown man, complete with family and all the responsebilities that go with it, we will see he's not so different from his dear ole dad.</STRONG>
Ahhh yes.....The "ass will not fall too far from the ass tree!" To quote Donna! Tis true!, the very things you say you'll never do you end up doing just like unfair, unreasonalble, unhip, dear ole dad & mom! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2003, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

Red now has a foreign kid for a son-in-law, hells bells no wonder he had a heart attack. Remember this is the 70's. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Icon
Old 05-25-2003, 10:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PPDillhole:
<STRONG>I have read a number of post's that think Eric and Red are complete opposites. I believe when Eric is a grown man, complete with family and all the responsibilities that go with it, we will see he's not so different from his dear ole dad.
</STRONG>
You know, I can see that. He might not ever be quite as scary as Red, but I can see the getting uptight about things, and yelling and more or less being a hardass.

I always would have said that Hyde would be the one that ended up like Red, but now that I'm thinking about it, I'm not so sure. He could, or I can see him ending up more or less like Bud (minus the entire skipping town for nine years thing, I mean.) I'm thinking more than entire random "I don't want you looking for your foot on my watch!" speech from Hyde's Christmas Rager, where his foot comes down, except the kids have NO idea what he's talking about.
Old 05-26-2003, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

I kind of see Hyde being more strict than you would expect him to be. I've seen people like him be harder on their kids cause they don't want them doing the things they did when they were young. They almost end up being the opposite of what you would expect them to be as parents (laid-back & permissive). [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]