Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2014, 07:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks Colleen and Lisa! JAM forever!

OMG... Kitty would totally read R/K smutty fanfic. LOL'ing so hard at that scene you wrote, Lisa. Bob... no. Stop. (Except don't ever stop)
Old 03-26-2014, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
Kitty would be reading a " dirty girl book" about her and Red!
That might just be her dream come true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twentysevenseconds (View Post)

Quote:
OMG... Kitty would totally read R/K smutty fanfic. LOL'ing so hard at that scene you wrote, Lisa. Bob... no. Stop. (Except don't ever stop)
Bob's gonna get himself killed by Red for being such a Bob.

The T7S gang (and adults) reading fanfic about themselves would become an epidemic. Donna might get so fed up that she'd write her own.
Old 03-26-2014, 05:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah. They'd especially be weirded-out by the AU pairings. I think Jackie and Eric would be equally disgusted by the multitude of stories about them.

Haha, oh god. I wonder how Donna's story would turn out.
Old 03-27-2014, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah. They'd especially be weirded-out by the AU pairings. I think Jackie and Eric would be equally disgusted by the multitude of stories about them.
Jackie would be absolutely horrified. She and Eric would probably argue who should be more disgusted. And they'd both be insulted at the other's reaction.

Quote:
Haha, oh god. I wonder how Donna's story would turn out.
Donna would probably have a lot of trouble writing sex scenes, whether about herself and Eric or about two fictional-to-the-T7S-universe characters. But I bet she'd be good at burning her friends.

Eric already wrote a kind of smutty fanfic about himself and Donna in "Donna's Story". In all his drafts except the last, Derek and Wanda get it on.

I wonder how Eric and Donna would feel about the few fics with Kitty/Bob and Midge/Red smut.
Old 03-27-2014, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

Total JAM forever, I am watching season 2 of "The Office" right now, and I loved watching these two fall in love.

I think Eric and Donna would be totally grossed out by the fanfics with Red/Midge and Kitty/Bob!
I am an original”
Old 03-27-2014, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

I don't think Eric and Donna would want to fanfics about their parents period. No matter which way it went.
Old 03-28-2014, 01:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Haha Eric and the gang would be horrified that smut about the parents exists!

"Gross, OLD PEOPLE SEX!" /Kelso

Colleen, ohhh season 2. Those were the good old days.

Lisa, yeah, I can't really imagine that Donna would be into smut or even romance writing. Maybe. I wish we got to see or hear about more of her writing on the show. She has travel posters all over her room... maybe she'd write adventure stories involving the gang!

OMG... "Even witches get itches."
Old 03-28-2014, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think Eric and Donna would be totally grossed out by the fanfics with Red/Midge and Kitty/Bob!
They wouldn't be able to look their parents in the eye anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyak0807 (View Post)
I don't think Eric and Donna would want to fanfics about their parents period. No matter which way it went.
They'd burn those stories.

Quote:
They'd wonder what kind of sickos are out there.

Quote:
Lisa, yeah, I can't really imagine that Donna would be into smut or even romance writing. Maybe. I wish we got to see or hear about more of her writing on the show. She has travel posters all over her room... maybe she'd write adventure stories involving the gang!
Yeah, I wish the show hadn't ignored/forgotten the writer-part of her character. She probably would write adventure stories about the gang. Maybe some light romance.
Old 03-28-2014, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

"Gross, OLD PEOPLE SEX!" /Kelso

Colleen, ohhh season 2. Those were the good old days.

OMG... "Even witches get itches."
Season 2 was a great season.

I would have loved to see more of Donna's writing on the show, I bet she was great at it.

The gang would be completely horrified I agree!
I am an original”
Old 03-29-2014, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We got a taste of Donna's writing in "Eric's Tattoo". One can read her diary pages in freeze-frame. She screwed up some of her grammar/punctuation. I expected better from her.
Old 03-29-2014, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I will have to freeze frame that next time Lisa.
I am an original”
Old 03-30-2014, 11:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

I remember that! Yeah, there were grammar errors and even the content was kind of... elementary. I mean, I guess its her private journal, not something she was looking to publish, but still. Writers I know who keep journals still take pride in their work. I think that might've been a case of the writers going over-the-top in trying to make her seem 17.

So, wait. Now I'm forgetting... the only thing we saw Donna publish/do with her writing was the story in the school paper, right? I guess she had two of those. One in "Baby Fever" and one in "Donna's Story".
Old 03-30-2014, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I will have to freeze frame that next time Lisa.
I made a post about it a year ago (or longer?), where I transcribed her diary entries, but I have no idea where that post is.

Quote:
I remember that! Yeah, there were grammar errors and even the content was kind of... elementary. I mean, I guess its her private journal, not something she was looking to publish, but still. Writers I know who keep journals still take pride in their work. I think that might've been a case of the writers going over-the-top in trying to make her seem 17.
Yeah, Donna's diary entries seemed more like they belonged to a 13-year-old. I can't see her writing about the stupid things her friends do but more in-depth stuff like her parents' fighting and general weirdness.

Quote:
So, wait. Now I'm forgetting... the only thing we saw Donna publish/do with her writing was the story in the school paper, right? I guess she had two of those. One in "Baby Fever" and one in "Donna's Story".
That we know of. yeah. But she had a bunch of stories she showed David Milbank in "A New Hope" (120).
Old 03-31-2014, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

Huh, I'll have to pause that part one day so I can read what Donna wrote. I've never thought to do that.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyak0807 (View Post)
Huh, I'll have to pause that part one day so I can read what Donna wrote. I've never thought to do that.
Yeah, I'll transcribe her diary again if I get around to freeze-framing it. Then we can analyze her.

I wonder if Eric kept a journal.