Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2004, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Carol, will do

Hmm, I'll try to explain.

Jackie & Eric, they stuck together through the really rough times, when everyone else left them. She helped him with his son, they always spoke on the internet or on the phone. Now, Eric's got Paige, and he's forgotten about Jackie. He just didn't call anymore, and she had no-one to help her when life got rough for her. The reason he didn't call? Paige. He was too wrapped up in her to remember Jackie. Paige doesn't like Jackie, although Jackie tried to be nice at the Christmas chapter. Eric chose Paige over Jackie, when he should have been trying to create a relationship between them. Bad Eric, Paige's fault. That's why I don't like her. She's come between them, and Jackie's paying for it

Bad Paige!
Old 08-12-2004, 12:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hi :)

A little John and Yoko ness

But Paige never said to Eric, "Don't talk to Jackie ever again." But Paige did feel that Jackie's apology at Christmas was fake.
And she is jealous of Jackie's relationship with Jacen because she wants to consider him her [step]son.

Does this make Jackie a female Paul?

Yes, I did flaw Eric because sometimes that happens. You meet a person for the romantic part of your life and "forget about your friends". Add Jackie posing nude and then yelling at Eric over the telephone to never call her again.

Thanks for the explanation.

Can I use some of this for Jackie's quotes in Chapter 5?

Carol

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
Thanks Carol, will do

Hmm, I'll try to explain.

Jackie & Eric, they stuck together through the really rough times, when everyone else left them. She helped him with his son, they always spoke on the internet or on the phone. Now, Eric's got Paige, and he's forgotten about Jackie. He just didn't call anymore, and she had no-one to help her when life got rough for her. The reason he didn't call? Paige. He was too wrapped up in her to remember Jackie. Paige doesn't like Jackie, although Jackie tried to be nice at the Christmas chapter. Eric chose Paige over Jackie, when he should have been trying to create a relationship between them. Bad Eric, Paige's fault. That's why I don't like her. She's come between them, and Jackie's paying for it

Bad Paige!
Old 08-12-2004, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Course you can

Paige doesn't have to say to Eric that he can't see Jackie again, she does it with every word she says and move she makes. She shouldn't be encouraging him to abandon his best friend, which she does all the time, in little ways

Hell, I just want Jackie and Eric to be together in whatever capacity they can be, and they aren't, so I blame Paige
Old 08-12-2004, 12:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hi

Thanks.

I wonder if those are Danielle's reasons too? I didn't see it that way. You know when you write something you are too close to it to be objective? It was that sort-of thing for me. So, this is good to know. (sorry, they aired Over the Hills and Far Away yesterday in SYN)

Ironically, I'm trying to write it to show that everyone has a side for their actions.

Carol

Quote:
Course you can

Paige doesn't have to say to Eric that he can't see Jackie again, she does it with every word she says and move she makes. She shouldn't be encouraging him to abandon his best friend, which she does all the time, in little ways

Hell, I just want Jackie and Eric to be together in whatever capacity they can be, and they aren't, so I blame Paige
Old 08-12-2004, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

Forbidden Looks :-)

Aw, what a smile!

Old 08-12-2004, 04:52 PM
New Fan

I TOTALLY agree with Carissima. Lol. I agree with her completely. I sooo don't like Paige, like she's really... idk. I blame her for the Jackie/Eric issues. They were like inseperable. She (Jackie) ran to his (Eric) rescue whenever he needed her and then suddenly here comes Paige and Jackie isn't worth his time? I don't like it.

Grrrr Paige!

Haha... I love your story though, every time I get the alert in my Email I'm like glued to the screen. I love the story. Paige... Idk... you are writing her very very well... I just don't like her. Lol... that sounds soo bad. I just want everything to be ok and Jackie and Eric to be together (Romanticly, friendship, whatever, just close)

I was at a wedding and I come back and there's talk of the story and me, lol had to Post A.S.A.P.

I love the Fan Art Beautifully done And I have a quick favor. If anyone knows the quote Eric says at the end of "Do you think it's alright?" When he's like explaining to Donna about shopping with Jackie. "I now know why the cage bird sings." I would love to know the whole thing... lol I thought it was the best line. Ok, done babbling.

Can't wait for the next chapter Carol and LOVE the Fanart, it's Beautiful!

ERIC: I don't know, I mean, she doesn't ask me questions. She just tells me what to do. It's a strange kind of freedom, but, I know why the caged bird sings.

_Danielle_
Old 08-12-2004, 05:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks

Danielle. Your opinion and Carissima's explains a lot because here I was curious well here I have what I think is a good character, a normal flawed human being and she's not liked and now I know why.

And to put in a color code you must really be serious.

You have my story on alert? Thanks, I'm honored.

And how ironic that I'm working on the upcoming fictional wedding.
Did you catch the bouquet?

Thanks, Danielle...

"I know why the caged bird sings, Donna..." Oh man!! I've been stumped on show quotes all day. Oh. I'd like to know too because my mind is drawing a blank.

Now, I know why we watch/record SYN all the time. It helps us to get these quotes...but having said that I was still stumped on one this morning in the q and a thread.

Carol

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaded Angel
I TOTALLY agree with Carissima. Lol. I agree with her completely. I sooo don't like Paige, like she's really... idk. I blame her for the Jackie/Eric issues. They were like inseperable. She (Jackie) ran to his (Eric) rescue whenever he needed her and then suddenly here comes Paige and Jackie isn't worth his time? I don't like it.

Grrrr Paige!

Haha... I love your story though, every time I get the alert in my Email I'm like glued to the screen. I love the story. Paige... Idk... you are writing her very very well... I just don't like her. Lol... that sounds soo bad. I just want everything to be ok and Jackie and Eric to be together (Romanticly, friendship, whatever, just close)

I was at a wedding and I come back and there's talk of the story and me, lol had to Post A.S.A.P.

I love the Fan Art Beautifully done And I have a quick favor. If anyone knows the quote Eric says at the end of "Do you think it's alright?" When he's like explaining to Donna about shopping with Jackie. "I now know why the cage bird sings." I would love to know the whole thing... lol I thought it was the best line. Ok, done babbling.

Can't wait for the next chapter Carol and LOVE the Fanart, it's Beautiful!

Old 08-12-2004, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

Hey Danielle! Long time no see!

Any updates lately? HINT HINT

I just updated my fic Madness Hope you all enjoy. It is slowly turning to a E/J friendly fic.
Old 08-12-2004, 05:33 PM
New Fan

Your Welcome. I figured I had to come and give my P.O.V because you guys are discussing it and I'm in the backround not liking Paige. Not because you wrote her badly or anything, just because of the E/J situtation. I still can't blame Jackie, granted I wouldn't have done anything as drastic as her... but I would have been just upset.

ANYWAY... the wedding was so much fun. I was actually watching my baby cousin when they threw the bouquet. To what I heard the women were vicisous I might have been run over or something, lol. But it was very fun. And I can't wait to read your wedding chapter.

But Paige is very Human... like incredibly human, I have met people like her. Hell, I've been friends with people like her. But I feel sooo bad for my Jackie/Eric

I've been thinking about that quote for like... ever... haha it's like "She told me what to do, she didn't ask questions... I now know why the caged bird sings." Lol, I'm sure I screwed that up. I need it in SYN a.s.a.p. Hahaha.

Can't wait for more of your story! And of course your on my Alert! Please... something that good has to be read without hestitation.

Hmmm... PERFECTO! ... hehe. Love your story soo much. ttys!!

ERIC: I don't know, I mean, she doesn't ask me questions. She just tells me what to do. It's a strange kind of freedom, but, I know why the caged bird sings.

_Danielle_
Old 08-12-2004, 05:35 PM
New Fan

Hey Sherry!! I've been gone for a while. I missed you all!

I should have an update by next week. Last chapter to Game of Affairs. I think I'll use their names ::shrugs:: I'm going to read your story now Expect reviews!

Ok, off to read more of the brillant fictions!

_Danielle_
Old 08-12-2004, 05:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

Wow...I sure hope you guys like this next part

Hi Danielle,

I'm working on Chapter 5 and it's fireworks!

Your opinions are helping write this chapter. I should name it the "Danielle and Carissima chapter"

Thanks...too bad you missed the bouquet toss.

Thanks for the compliments... I try to write everyone as human as possible, including the characters I don't own like Eric and Jackie.

Oh, Do You Think It's Alright? will be a Forbidden Shippers SYN treasure...minus the edits for commercials.

Thanks, I'm honored.

And I can't wait to read your chapter 3...and *he* doesn't come back, does he?

Carol

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaded Angel

Your Welcome. I figured I had to come and give my P.O.V because you guys are discussing it and I'm in the backround not liking Paige. Not because you wrote her badly or anything, just because of the E/J situtation. I still can't blame Jackie, granted I wouldn't have done anything as drastic as her... but I would have been just upset.

ANYWAY... the wedding was so much fun. I was actually watching my baby cousin when they threw the bouquet. To what I heard the women were vicisous I might have been run over or something, lol. But it was very fun. And I can't wait to read your wedding chapter.

But Paige is very Human... like incredibly human, I have met people like her. Hell, I've been friends with people like her. But I feel sooo bad for my Jackie/Eric

I've been thinking about that quote for like... ever... haha it's like "She told me what to do, she didn't ask questions... I now know why the caged bird sings." Lol, I'm sure I screwed that up. I need it in SYN a.s.a.p. Hahaha.

Can't wait for more of your story! And of course your on my Alert! Please... something that good has to be read without hestitation.

Hmmm... PERFECTO! ... hehe. Love your story soo much. ttys!!
Old 08-12-2004, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

Oooh, I'm looking forward to the fireworks!

sadeyes: thanks for reviewing my little fic, I'm glad you're finding it funny, because that's the whole purpose of it

Jaded: I'm glad we're on the same Paige!
Old 08-12-2004, 06:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey there, hi there, ho there. :)

Carissima~You'll see.

I read your story and I liked it!

Oh nice pun... "Same Paige" Nice.

Carol

Quote:
Oooh, I'm looking forward to the fireworks!

sadeyes: thanks for reviewing my little fic, I'm glad you're finding it funny, because that's the whole purpose of it

Jaded: I'm glad we're on the same Paige!
Old 08-12-2004, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

HAHAHAH That reminds me of Nina: "I'm gonna have to ask you to stop making puns now..."

Carissima: I thought it was very clever and funny, cuz at first I didn't think it was the two people that were together. And of course I'll review...I know how important feedback is.

Carol: I know that Chapter 5 is gonna rock my socks.

Danielle: I will be anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
Old 08-12-2004, 07:55 PM
New Fan

Hey Carol!

I have the third chapter in my head, like hammering out a few details. Can't decide whether to use names or not. HE might make an appearence. if he does Eric is going kung-foo on his behind! Lol. I had sugar! I can't wait for the fireworks should be intresting. I hope it all ends well. Lol.

Don't worry about the bouquet toss they assume I'm the next to get married no matter what, it's a pain in the behind, let me tell you! lol. So it's nice not to have the old wives' tale backing up their ridiculous notion of me being the next bride ::shakes head:: Damn family.

Can't wait for "Do you think it's alright?" That episode gave me so much hope! lol. I love it! ((Color happy ))

Carissima: We are def on the same Paige ((Very cute use of the pun, brava!)) I shall go hunt down this funny stories of yours and read it!

So I'm high on sugar and being dramatic, very good start for the day...err... afternoon! lol.

Ttys!

_Danielle_