Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2004, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

I'm gonna go read it now Sorry! Back in a jiff
Old 09-05-2004, 09:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

Cool :)

Thanks...

Now back to your impromptu poll--them locked in the Pricemart storage room overnight or something like that? And you said no canon damning...so could they still make out a little bit?

Carol

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
I'm gonna go read it now Sorry! Back in a jiff
Old 09-05-2004, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

Hehe, no making out! It wouldn't happen, we all know that They could have a deep and meaningful conversation though

Erm ... I liked how the chapter was written .... BUT I STILL HATE HER! She's mean to her! And Eric doesn't want to talk to her, and he doesn't phone her, and he's being mean to her too. A huge BOOOOOOO! to Paige. And a little boo! to Eric.

That's my honest opinion
Old 09-05-2004, 09:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hi

Okay, conversation is good...but we still need a kiss or something...even if Nicole can make them kiss in picture manipulations.

Well, I was trying to write that they have their own lives now with their significant others. Man, if you feel this way, I know Danielle will too...but that's cool. I mean she's pregnant and trying to have a relationship with her stepson...so I think Paige is entitled to not want to "talk to the Burkhart *****." he he...I couldn't resist that line.

OOPS--my bad, I thought I had typed "Burkhart *****" but upon re-reading I didn't.

In the beginning of the trilogy it was all Eric and Jackie together, then I wanted to show that sometimes friendships fade esp. when you find a signficant other.

Wait for the dinner chapter.

Carol

Quote:
Hehe, no making out! It wouldn't happen, we all know that They could have a deep and meaningful conversation though

Erm ... I liked how the chapter was written .... BUT I STILL HATE HER! She's mean to her! And Eric doesn't want to talk to her, and he doesn't phone her, and he's being mean to her too. A huge BOOOOOOO! to Paige. And a little boo! to Eric.

That's my honest opinion

Last edited by Good_Day; 09-05-2004 at 10:00 PM
Old 09-05-2004, 09:49 PM
Master Fan

It better be good

Old 09-05-2004, 09:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

I hope so :)

I hope so...

Ironically, I write Paige so the reader's will be sympathetic to her, but no one seems to be. You guys are a tough bunch. But I like that, it challenges me.

Carol

Quote:
It better be good

Old 09-05-2004, 10:04 PM
New Fan

I really, really, really don't like her... I want to slap her. Haha. I know first hand friendships do fade after any type of relationship, but I mean... best friends find a way.

Eric and the Jackie thing... not enjoying, at all. The tension, gah. I want to cry, lol. Jacen was perfectly understandable, Paige over re-acted... and Eric... I know he has to be sympathetic to Paige, but he has to understand Jacen's point of view, and it's quite normal for a stepchild to not warm up to the step parent.... so Jacen is totally understandable.

Kelso... ... ONLY for you Carol, ONLY for you.

Hmmm... intresting challenge carissima... put them in a pauseable situation and see how it unfolds, hmmm... do you want them to have a stronger friendship by the time the story ends?

ERIC: I don't know, I mean, she doesn't ask me questions. She just tells me what to do. It's a strange kind of freedom, but, I know why the caged bird sings.

_Danielle_
Old 09-05-2004, 10:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey :)

I know...

Oh and I wanted to be clear that Jackie and Eric are not fighting. Sherry thought the same thing. Eric's mad at Jacen not Jackie.

All true things you say, Danielle.

Thanks...and It's hard for me to write Kelso...even a mature over 40 Michael Kelso.

That might be chapter 12, I already have an idea for 11.

Carol

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaded Angel
I really, really, really don't like her... I want to slap her. Haha. I know first hand friendships do fade after any type of relationship, but I mean... best friends find a way.

Eric and the Jackie thing... not enjoying, at all. The tension, gah. I want to cry, lol. Jacen was perfectly understandable, Paige over re-acted... and Eric... I know he has to be sympathetic to Paige, but he has to understand Jacen's point of view, and it's quite normal for a stepchild to not warm up to the step parent.... so Jacen is totally understandable.

Hmmm... intresting challenge carissima... put them in a pauseable situation and see how it unfolds, hmmm... do you want them to have a stronger friendship by the time the story ends?

Old 09-05-2004, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I AGREE! Eric is way harsh on Jacen. He's known Jackie his whole life, and Paige for a year or two, it's only natural he's more comfortable and loves Jackie.

And ... it's up to you on the situation, Jaded It's your situation, you can make them do anything (Except kiss or have sex ... CAROL!)
Old 09-05-2004, 10:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

I know

you two keep me on my toes...so much, I'm doing a different chapter 11 than I thought....the dinner will be chapter 12.

I feel bad because I kind of modeled Paige after myself...only highly exaggerated of course.

Well they can kiss (back to your poll) platonically, can they not?

Carol

Quote:
I AGREE! Eric is way harsh on Jacen. He's known Jackie his whole life, and Paige for a year or two, it's only natural he's more comfortable and loves Jackie.

And ... it's up to you on the situation, Jaded It's your situation, you can make them do anything (Except kiss or have sex ... CAROL!)
Old 09-05-2004, 10:29 PM
Master Fan

Hehe, fine! They can kiss ... on the cheek. That's all I'm allowing
Old 09-05-2004, 10:43 PM
New Fan

Hehe

Ok, so I wrote a little bit of a dribble with your challenge, Carissima... it's nothing sweet, it's actually pretty pausable in my head, lol Am I allowed to post the whole thing here? Or do you want an email, a link? lol... I'll do whatever.

And thank you for agreeing with me I told Carol "Eric has to understand too they (Paige and Eric) are asking for too much (from Jacen)... Jackie is the only sane one.... she should slap both of them" Haha.

I love the story Carol

Ok, so just inform me on the whole dribble thing... it's a page long on microsoft, so I don't know

ERIC: I don't know, I mean, she doesn't ask me questions. She just tells me what to do. It's a strange kind of freedom, but, I know why the caged bird sings.

_Danielle_
Old 09-05-2004, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

Oooh, please post it here! Wow, I'm impressed!
Old 09-05-2004, 10:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Re: Hehe

I got four pages of Chapter 11 down, you guys are going to love-to-hate it

I know you do, Danielle. It's cool.

You guys are challenging me. Wait until the BIG stuff happens.

I won't insult the reader's. Well you'll see when I get there.

Carol

Quote:
Ok, so I wrote a little bit of a dribble with your challenge, Carissima... it's nothign sweet, it's actualll pretty pausable in my head, lol Am I allowed to post the whole thing here? Or do you want an email, a link? lol... I'll do whatever. And thank you for agreeing with me I told Carol
"Eric has to understand too they (Paige and Eric) are asking for too much (from Jacen)... Jackie is the only sane one.... she should slap both of them" Haha. I love the story Carol

Ok, so just inform me on the whole dribble thing... it's a page long on microsoft, so I don't know

Old 09-05-2004, 10:59 PM
New Fan

An Inch towards Friendship

All disclaimers apply

He wandered into the living room, a soda in his hand and a magazine in the other. He stopped short as he saw the small brunette sitting on the couch looking at a book that he assumed was his mother’s. Well, at this stage of the game it could have been Red’s, Fez had caught him reading that naughty lady book.

He looked at the ceiling and then at the brunette.

“What are you doing here?” He asked indifferently, although his eyes were vivid.

“Reading.” She stated dryly. He glared at her as he sat down in his father’s chair and stared at her.

He was suppose to be having “all about me” day. Not “spend your reading time with Jackie” day.

“Shouldn’t you be doing something… evil, cold, demonic? Why aren’t you with puddin’ pop?”

“I am not evil, Eric. And I’m waiting for Steven to get home from work.” She said, looking back at the book.

“And you can’t do this in his bedroom because…?”

“I don’t want too.” She said, not looking up, all her attention on the same page since he came in. “Why aren’t you with Donna?”

“We decided that some separation time was necessary for our new found love.” Eric smiled, leaning back into his chair.

“I see.” She still wasn't making eye contact. Eric placed down his soda and magazine and folded his hand on his lap.

“Now Jacqueline…”

She looked up, staring at him wearily.

"I think it’s time we sort through our differences.” He smiled at her, making her cringe and scoot away from him on the couch.

“What the hell are you talking about?” She asked, her eyes in slits.

“I think it’s about time we… matured. I mean… you are a nice, outgoing, perky girl.” He smiled, as she looked dead pan.

Her mouth hung open, her eyes the size of coasters. “Were you playing in the circle by yourself again?”

“No, I’m serious… you are… a good person.”

Jackie was in shock, she didn’t know whether to stay or run for her life. Sitting in the basement waiting for Steven wasn't sounding so bad.

“Come on, it’s very simple.” Eric moved his hand in a circular motion, indicating her turn.

“You’re… you’re… um…” She looked unnerved. Nothing nice to say sat on her tongue. “The force is with you?”

“VERY GOOD!” Eric clapped gently. Jackie’s eyes darted towards him, the front door, and then the kitchen door. “Now you see, we’re friends!”

She looked at him; she shook her head and coughed. “What the hell is wrong with you?”

“Nothing.” Eric smiled and winked at her, grabbing his soda and magazine. He began walking towards the door and then turned around. “Oh, if Donna asks, we worked out our differences and now we’re friends.” With that, he walked into the kitchen

Jackie stared at the door and then shook her head. “Whatever.”

Soo... good, bad, neutral? lol And your story will be great Carol

_Danielle_