Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2005, 03:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

#716: "On With The Show"

"When Jackie gets her own public access show, she's thrilled to finally be getting the attention she deserves. Unfortunately, when the cameras turn on, she freezes up. Meanwhile, Eric meets his new mentor, then discovers his mentor lives with his parents."

Picture courtesy of Ian.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 02-23-2005, 06:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Okay, WONDERFUL eppi, IMO.

The only thing that pissed me off was Angie cutting Jackie's hair. Other than that I thought she was cute.

Everyone tonight was so...sincere. They didn't all say their lines stupid.

The best part was Jackie. Mila's acting skills have so greatly improved. And Jackie was just too sweet/cute/mature. Kelso actually made me laugh, and so did Fez. I loved him tonight. And Hyde? Can we say AWW? He sounded so...real. Eric was so sweet when he was talking to Hyde about Jackie. He sounded really serious.

And show me that you love me.
Old 02-23-2005, 06:43 PM
Addicted Fan

I was doing laundry while watching it, that's how into this show I am now.lol

I did like Eric's line about Hyde just being a pissed off guy in his basement before Jackie came along.LOL
Old 02-23-2005, 06:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

I liked this episode On a personal note, I have been working for public access for the past 7 years so it was very cool to see how it was incorporated into this episode.

Wow Eric's a major geek. I'm so glad he noticed it before the episode was over! Now maybe he'll get off his ass and find a job. "I saw my future and it's living with it's mom"

Eric's reaction to Kelso cutting his hair: "Dude, what the hell"

I thought Angie was SO ADORABLE trying to figure out how to burn someone. "Piggy back burns"

Nice to see Eric and Jackie in a scene together alone

Hyde was very sweet. He put his own feelings aside so he wouldn't ruin Jackie's moment. Can I get an AWWW? LOL

Best line of the night was from Hyde talking about his relationship with Jackie: "I wasn't happy, I was just less pissed off"

Not a bad eppy at all.
Old 02-23-2005, 07:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

I loved the episode, so much better than last week's. Everybody, and I mean everybody (yes I even liked Angie) was just so "on" even Kelso, who actually had something to do.
How cute was Kitty doing the Cosmo quiz for Eric in the beginning?

I'm kind of a recovering comic book geek so I'm glad I never got as bad as that guy (forget his name) but I'm glad it gave Eric a push to decide what to do with himself, though I thought they had already decided that. oh well.

Fantastic episode.
Old 02-23-2005, 07:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

i was really happy with this episode. i love how they're dealing with Jackie and Hyde's break up and i was practically gushing with delight when Hyde asked Eric about his relationship with Jackie and just.. everything made me super duper happy with the writers & the show. on a side note, Mila looked gorgeous.. her clothes are so adorable. i was seriously smirking during the whole "**** or not" routine. it was just.. funny. in a real way, not forced as the show sometimes does..

My Fanfic
Old 02-23-2005, 07:30 PM
M3
Master Fan

* looks at the 25 non-registered lurkers at the top of the screen *

We will find you. We will make you register. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Seriously. Register, join the conversation, stop being Little Miss Frightened Pusses. It only hurts the first time.

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Old 02-23-2005, 07:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ah, no I'm a Trek geek too. I am going to turn into that guy.
Old 02-23-2005, 07:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3
* looks at the 25 non-registered lurkers at the top of the screen *

We will find you. We will make you register. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Seriously. Register, join the conversation, stop being Little Miss Frightened Pusses. It only hurts the first time.
*chokes*

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 02-23-2005, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

Well. I think I expected too much.

Angie annoyed me.

Eric was endearing, and I liked hisbeing torn over staying for the XWing fighter sandwiches.

Eh. I liked it, but it was not as good as I thought it would be.
Old 02-23-2005, 07:48 PM
New Fan

That was a different episode.
Eric's new buddy and his mom scared me, well in a "I feel sorry for them sort of way"
on a side note question.
We all know Topher wears a wig so it wasnt a shocker when Kelso cut a piece of it. but does anyone know if Angie really cut a real piece of Jackie(Mila's hair) or what?
Old 02-23-2005, 07:52 PM
Extreme Fan

I completely forgot it was on. I don't even remember what I was doing. Airhead much?
Old 02-23-2005, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

the only funny one tonight was Kelso. I'd rather have seen HIM have the public access show

I thought Angie acted like a dumb dip*****

Hyde was sorta cute trying to find out if Jackie wants him back. But after being yanked thru the "break up to make up" (which by the way is a song title from the 70's! ) a zillion times......I'm really not giving a hoot

This show used to grab you and make you care about the characters and what ended up happening to them. Not no more. This was yet another homework assignment that got eaten/peed on/barfed up by the dog and still passed in
Old 02-23-2005, 08:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

I was pretty much annoyed by Angie for most of the episode. I thought she was supposed to be kind of smart. It's like Kelso is rubbing off on her. If I was Jackie, I would have attacked her like she attacked Laurie (in Cat Fight Club) when she cut off a piece of her hair. That was so stupid of her! Her only redemption was when she pulled Kelso's pants down on TV. Maybe now she won't try so hard to act like the rest of the gang.

I was pretty okay with everyone else in the episode. I liked seeing a relatively sweet side of Hyde tonight. It's not often we get to see his maturity like we did. Jackie, too. She will always have her superficial tendancies, but you can see some hope shining through. Well, that's enough for me. My rambling is over.
"Everybody would think that my apprehension would be about these sex scenes, that I have to snog Ewan. That’s the last thing I’m worried about. It’s actually a perk – you know, he’s a very good-looking boy." ~Jonathan Rhys Meyers~
Old 02-23-2005, 08:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was surprised by how muich I enjoyed this one, since the synopsis left me feeling lukewarm at best. But really, I can't think of one scene that didn't have SOMETHING that made me happy. Not saying it was great, but definitely better than I'd hoped.

Angie's a little dumb, but I did like her finally figuring out burns at the end. Kelso yelling, "Burn!" and hugging her was cute. **** Or Not made me laugh, and Jackie's little line at the end of the scene like, "Coming up, Girls With Mustaches. Don't turn that dial, [um, yeah, can't remember the name]" was fun. I liked the way Mila said it. She really was cute tonight.

Hyde was actually sweet and thoughtful for once, and it was good. He actually seemed to have, you know, emotions. Which Hyde most certainly does have, badass or not. I liked Eric's line in the kitchen about him being happier with Jackie. Also, Hyde's feigned surprise at Fez not being out of town was cute.

X-Wing shaped sandwiches. Hee!

Overall, good ep. However, if they don't stop dragging out the inevitable J/H makeup, I'll have a fit. How many episodes in a row have we had one of them almost say they wanted to get back together, then chicken out at the last minute? Quite a few too many, if you ask me.