Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2007, 11:51 PM
Elite Fan

Just posting the Guidelines for the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Hi everyone!

The Management Team and I have been discussing music threads on the various forums here, and we worked with SusanXG and the One Tree Hill board moderators to come up with rules for the music thread on that board, and we want you to post these rules on the music threads on the boards that you’re responsible for, if your board has a music thread.

The Guidelines/Rules:
1. Link all uploads with hxxp instead of http to services like YSI, Megaupload, Sendspace etc. in order to prevent direct linking.

2. Keep all requests <Insert the Name of the Show that your forum is for here>-related. (Example <Insert the Name of the Show that your forum is for here>-related request: "I'm requesting <Insert the Name of the Song and Artist here>" featured in <Insert the Name of the episode that featured that song here here>").

3. The main purpose of this thread is for music discussion and discovery. When recommending, please try to post a link to the artists' myspace and website.

4. Have fun! There's no limit to the greatness of music.
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim

Last edited by jackiehydelover; 10-30-2007 at 02:04 AM
Old 03-22-2008, 05:32 PM
New Fan

three songs i cant find the title of

Season 7 episode 12 dont lie to me

im trying to find three song that were in the episode the first is between when jackie says she will return the shoes and kelso and hydes sister talking about dinner and stuff

the second song is the intermission from erics basement to the wedding at about 15:35

the third song is being played at the intermission when it goes from erics saying at the wedding that hes not wearing underwear and hide telling his sister to get back with kelso wich she already did on his desk

Last edited by shujinko424; 03-22-2008 at 05:33 PM Reason: not according to the rules
Old 03-22-2008, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome to the board.

I can't remember what songs were used off the top of my head (or even if I know them) but I'll watch the episode later for you and see if I can help.
Old 03-23-2008, 12:13 PM
New Fan

thanks for the welcom and the help im awaiting your awnser with hope that you can tell me the titels and artists
Old 03-23-2008, 05:27 PM
Elite Fan

The episode that you were watching, is it from your DVD or did you download it from somewhere? Because sometimes the music on the DVDs are different from the original broadcast. Just want to make sure before I start watching the DVD for you
Old 03-23-2008, 05:54 PM
New Fan

well im not completly sure because its a download but it should be from the dvd but basically if you can give me the first i should be able to tell you if you got it right

but what i could make out from the first song its a black or ebony woman singing these words when jackie puts her hand out

somebodys in love you?

kinda strange but it had a great sound to it so.
Old 03-23-2008, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

I watched the episode on YouTube which was recorded from TV and the first song sounds as if it was the same one you heard. Unfortunately I couldn't tell you the names of the songs off the top of my head. They were so short it was hard to catch enough words and when I Googled the lyrics I got nothing. The first song the words I got were "somebody's been loving you and it aint been me babe". The last song I almost recognised the voice. The only words I got were "doin' it" and "my lady".

I don't know if that helps at all.
Old 03-24-2008, 01:59 AM
Elite Fan

I just watched the DVD and you're not talking about songs from the DVD. All the points where you mentioned the songs being, are the normal instrumental that they have when they can't get the rights to the songs in the original airings. I'll check on Youtube

edit "Somebody's Been Loving You (But It Ain't Been Me)" by Jean Wells on the album Soul on Soul

I have absolutely no idea what is being said in the second one! And I can't find the third one.

Last edited by jackiehydelover; 03-24-2008 at 02:20 AM
Old 04-25-2008, 02:23 PM
New Fan

Hello!
I am desperate, I've been trying to find a name of the song playing in the background of the episode Afterglow (2x18) when Donna is asking all the women about their first "proving of love" but I can't find the answer. I've been searching here in the forum but haven't found it. It's none of the two "official" songs of this episode. Does anyone know the name of this song? Thanks a lot!
Old 04-25-2008, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Hi Temari. Welcome to the board.

Do you mean in the original episode or the DVD episode? Because a lot of the time the songs used are different.
Old 04-26-2008, 02:31 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny_Dancer (View Post)
Hi Temari. Welcome to the board.

Do you mean in the original episode or the DVD episode? Because a lot of the time the songs used are different.
Really? I didn't know that.. Well I think I have a DVD episode, not sure though.
Today I watched episode 5 season 3 Roller Disco and the song I'm talking about is used there too.. When Fez and Jackie are about to perform, just before they get to ice, this song is played (while some other people are skating).
Thank you
Old 04-26-2008, 04:57 AM
Elite Fan

Hmm. I'll have a look at one of those episodes later and see if I can help you.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:30 AM
New Fan

Thanks a lot! I just found out that the same song plays in episode 7 season 3 Baby Fever when Donna dances in Eric's fantasies about their future. It seems like this song was used a lot in the show so maybe it was composed just for the show.
Thank you Tiny_Dancer
Old 04-28-2008, 05:40 AM
Elite Fan

I had a look at both those episodes and I know the music you mean. I'm not sure that's an actual song though, I think it may just be 'token 70s style instrumental' that has been put in.

If anyone wants to prove me wrong though they're more than welcome.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:54 AM
New Fan

I guess you're right. Thanks for your effort
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top