Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2017, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Red grabbed a beer from the fridge and turned around. "Kitty, I don't need a brand new refrigerator. This is state of the art American brand."

"Red, then why do the funny things make a sound when I open the door?"

"Kitty, you have no reason to worry."

"Why not?"

"Because American-made appliances are superior to anything that isn't an American-made machine. So we don't have to get a new fridge."

Then the new blender started to emit a loud growl. It had suddenly erupted in big splash, and then it began to erupt in loud belch.

Red pulled a towel from the big hook and covered a large amount of a blended banana that exploded in the kitchen. "We then..."

Kitty ran out of the house and yelled, "We are Red grabbed a beer from the fridge and turned around. "Kitty, I don't need a brand new refrigerator. This is state of the art American brand."

"Red, then why do the funny things make a sound when I open the door?"

"Kitty, you have no reason to worry."

"Why not?"

"Because American-made appliances are superior to anything that isn't an American-made machine. So we don't have to get a new fridge."

Then the new blender started to emit a loud growl. It had suddenly erupted in big splash, and then it began to erupt in loud belch.

Red pulled a towel from the big hook and covered a large amount of a blended banana that exploded in the kitchen. "We then..."

Kitty ran out of the house and yelled, "We are buying a new blender, and then we had--"

Red then dashed around the garage, grabbing a toolbox and a new set of pliers that could have pried an elephant from an old refrigerator.

Then he went to the kitchen and started to tinker at the sink. Kitty then said, "What are you doing, Mister?"

"What's going to happen is that I'm going to have a beer while fixing every new appliance in this old kitchen. Then I'm going to have another beer, sit down, and watch the tube."

Then he went to the fridge and unplugged a different appliance that was a fire-hazard.

Then Kitty had fit. She pointed at the door. "I'm done with all the arguing and fighting that everyone is doing around here. I--"

"Wait, what are you talking about? I went to a lot of trouble for you, and no one had been around while I evaluated a situation. Then you had to go crazy and claim that everyone's having argued. Then I had
I am an original”
Old 11-14-2017, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The story ends on a cliffhanger.

New thread here.