Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2017, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Red grabbed a beer from the fridge and turned around. "Kitty, I don't need a brand new refrigerator. This is state of the art American brand."

"Red, then why do the funny things make a sound when I open the door?"

"Kitty, you have no reason to worry."

"Why not?"

"Because American-made appliances are superior to anything that isn't an American-made machine. So we don't have to get a new fridge."

Then the new blender started to emit a loud growl. It had suddenly erupted in big splash, and then it began to erupt in loud belch.

Red pulled a towel from the big hook and covered a large amount of a blended banana that exploded in the kitchen. "We then..."

Kitty ran out of the house and yelled, "We are Red grabbed a beer from the fridge and turned around. "Kitty, I don't need a brand new refrigerator. This is state of the art American brand."

"Why not?"

"Because American-made appliances are superior to anything that isn't an American-made machine. So we don't have to get a new fridge."

Then the new blender started to emit a loud growl. It had suddenly erupted in big splash, and then it began to erupt in loud belch.

Red pulled a towel from the big hook and covered a large amount of a blended banana that exploded in the kitchen. "We then..."

Kitty ran out of the house and yelled, "We are buying a new blender, and then we had--"

Red then dashed around the garage, grabbing a toolbox and a new set of pliers that could have pried an elephant from an old refrigerator.

Then he went to the kitchen and started to tinker at the sink. Kitty then
I am an original”
Old 05-17-2017, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Red grabbed a beer from the fridge and turned around. "Kitty, I don't need a brand new refrigerator. This is state of the art American brand."

"Why not?"

Kitty ran out of the house and yelled, "We are Red grabbed a beer from the fridge and turned around. "Kitty, I don't need a brand new refrigerator. This is state of the art American brand."

"Why not?"

Kitty ran out of the house and yelled, "We are buying a new blender, and then we had--"

Red then dashed around the garage, grabbing a toolbox and a new set of pliers that could have pried an elephant from an old refrigerator.

Then he went to the kitchen and started to tinker at the sink. Kitty then said,
Old 05-22-2017, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

"Why not?"

"Why not?"

Then he went to the kitchen and started to tinker at the sink. Kitty then said, "What
I am an original”
Old 05-23-2017, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Why not?"

"Why not?"

Then he went to the kitchen and started to tinker at the sink. Kitty then said, "What are
Old 05-25-2017, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

"Why not?"

"Why not?"

Then he went to the kitchen and started to tinker at the sink. Kitty then said, "What are you
I am an original”
Old 05-26-2017, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Why not?"

"Why not?"

Then he went to the kitchen and started to tinker at the sink. Kitty then said, "What are you doing
Old 05-27-2017, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

"Why not?"

"Why not?"

Then he went to the kitchen and started to tinker at the sink. Kitty then said, "What are you doing, Mister?"
Old 05-27-2017, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Why not?"

"Why not?"

Then he went to the kitchen and started to tinker at the sink. Kitty then said, "What are you doing, Mister?"

"What's
Old 05-27-2017, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

"Why not?"

"Why not?"

"What's going
I am an original”
Old 05-28-2017, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Why not?"

"Why not?"

"What's going to
Old 05-29-2017, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

"Why not?"

"Why not?"

"What's going to happen
I am an original”
Old 05-30-2017, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Why not?"

"Why not?"

"What's going to happen is
Old 05-30-2017, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

"Why not?"

"Why not?"

"What's going to happen is that
I am an original”
Old 05-31-2017, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Why not?"

"Why not?"

"What's going to happen is that I'm
Old 06-01-2017, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

"Why not?"

"Why not?"

"What's going to happen is that I'm going
I am an original”