Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2016, 02:23 AM
Master Fan

Kelso sighed. "I really wanted that new feather duster. Why did I have to give Fez my wallet? I don't even have a spare dollar!"

Hyde then tossed him a quarter. "Get bent and stop whining about feathers."

Then Donna had a new idea. She held a brochure for a cleaning a house. It then flew to Kelso's hair.

"Ow! That had thorns that scraped against my new 'do."

Then Red glared at everyone who was having fun at Kelso's expense. "Why are you dumbasses laughing like ... dumbasses?"

Hyde shrugged. "What isn't a reason to laugh at Kelso? He's an idiot who complains about a feather that can't be cleaned."

"What? I don't think that's a true." Kelso sighed. "I just wanted to have something to tickle a fish with."

Dumbfounded, Red shook his fist. "I give up. If you want laugh, please just keep it to yourselves."

Hyde saluted at Red and said, "We never keep laughter to a loud roar. It's more of a dull rumble."

Red rolled his eyes before he left a brochure on the table. "You will read this and learn."

He then turned and got sick. Vomit flew onto a magazine, and everyone had a new goal: to get a new magazine.

Eric then leapt around the vomit-soaked magazine and ran out of the house.

"Well, how do you clean the vomit out of a magazine?"

Red stared at Fez and rolled his eyes. He left to get a beer and ran up the stairs.

Fez ran after Jackie and slipped on a Lego set. "Eric! What the hell?" She ran to Hyde, and he wrapped his arms around her.

He gently took her hand and quietly got a gentle kiss. "Let's go." He then led Jackie out to the empty room upstairs.

---

New thread here.