Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2015, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Leo arrived at Grooves and began to reorganize some of the albums. Once Hyde came there, he went to help him separate the albums and check the labels. He scowled at the prices of the records. Then he turned to Leo and asked, "Why did you make the Led Zeppelin albums off our crates. They're over-priced."

"They don't wanna be sold to just anyone, man. They wanna be taken seriously and purchased by wealthy customers."

Hyde was perplexed. He didn't understand what Leo expected. "The people deserve to listen to whatever they want," he explained.

Leo just shrugged. He then took his hand and kissed it.

"Why did you just kiss my hand?" Hyde said.

Leo began to put a sticker on a nearby record. The sticker said, "Kiss me, I'm high."

Hyde snatched it from the roll. "This doesn't say what the price is!"

"Yeah, but it was a nice sentiment, to kiss the owner. I can't find the new pricing for the
Old 02-21-2015, 01:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Leo arrived at Grooves and began to reorganize some of the albums. Once Hyde came there, he went to help him separate the albums and check the labels. He scowled at the prices of the records. Then he turned to Leo and asked, "Why did you make the Led Zeppelin albums off our crates. They're over-priced."

"They don't wanna be sold to just anyone, man. They wanna be taken seriously and purchased by wealthy customers."

Hyde was perplexed. He didn't understand what Leo expected. "The people deserve to listen to whatever they want," he explained.

Leo began to put a sticker on a nearby record. The sticker said, "Kiss me, I'm high."

"Yeah, but it was a nice sentiment, to kiss the owner. I can't find the new pricing for the merchandise."
Old 02-22-2015, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Yeah, but it was a nice sentiment, to kiss the owner. I can't find the new pricing for the merchandise."

"It's
Old 02-22-2015, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

"It's over
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim
Old 02-23-2015, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"It's over by
Old 02-25-2015, 09:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

"It's over by the
Old 02-26-2015, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"It's over by the register.
Old 03-01-2015, 12:50 AM
Elite Fan

"It's over by the register. Right
Old 03-01-2015, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"It's over by the register. Right on
Old 03-01-2015, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

"It's over by the register. Right on top
Old 03-02-2015, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"It's over by the register. Right on top of
Old 03-03-2015, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

"It's over by the register. Right on top of the
Old 03-04-2015, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"It's over by the register. Right on top of the troll
Old 03-04-2015, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

"It's over by the register. Right on top of the troll clock
Old 03-04-2015, 05:42 PM
Elite Fan

"It's over by the register. Right on top of the troll clock radio."