Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2014, 11:11 PM
Elite Fan

Eric had never considered working at Bob's discount store in his life. So he freaked when Donna suggested he get a 'fro from Hyde's barber. Jackie suggested that he try something less drastic. So he decided to get a job at the local store instead.

After Donna cried over Eric's hair and job, she went to Bob himself for some
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim
Old 04-03-2014, 04:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

Eric had never considered working at Bob's discount store in his life. So he freaked when Donna suggested he get a 'fro from Hyde's barber. Jackie suggested that he try something less drastic. So he decided to get a job at the local store instead.

After Donna cried over Eric's hair and job, she went to Bob himself for some information.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

After Donna cried over Eric's hair and job, she went to Bob himself for some information. She
Old 04-04-2014, 03:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

After Donna cried over Eric's hair and job, she went to Bob himself for some information. She discovered
Old 04-05-2014, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

After Donna cried over Eric's hair and job, she went to Bob himself for some information. She discovered he
Old 04-05-2014, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

After Donna cried over Eric's hair and job, she went to Bob himself for some information. She discovered he had
I am an original”
Old 04-06-2014, 06:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

After Donna cried over Eric's hair and job, she went to Bob himself for some information. She discovered he had fled
Old 04-06-2014, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

After Donna cried over Eric's hair and job, she went to Bob himself for some information. She discovered he had a
Old 04-06-2014, 02:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

After Donna cried over Eric's hair and job, she went to Bob himself for some information. She discovered he had fled a week
Old 04-06-2014, 11:40 PM
Passionate Fan

After Donna cried over Eric's hair and job, she went to Bob himself for some information. She discovered he had fled a week to
Old 04-07-2014, 08:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

After Donna cried over Eric's hair and job, she went to Bob himself for some information. She discovered he had fled a week to Mexico
Old 04-07-2014, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

After Donna cried over Eric's hair and job, she went to Bob himself for some information. She discovered he had fled a week to Mexico to
Old 04-07-2014, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

After Donna cried over Eric's hair and job, she went to Bob himself for some information. She discovered he had fled a week to Mexico to have
I am an original”
Old 04-08-2014, 08:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

After Donna cried over Eric's hair and job, she went to Bob himself for some information. She discovered he had fled a week to Mexico to have a
Old 04-08-2014, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

After Donna cried over Eric's hair and job, she went to Bob himself for some information. She discovered he had fled a week to Mexico to have an affair
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top