Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2004, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii
You're such a sweetie, thank you. and such a compliment, too!
Quite welcome. I'd post a pic of myself...but I haven't taken one in years...it's weird too because as cute as I think my suga' brown *ss is...I photograph horribly. Eh. What cha' gonna' do?
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 09-10-2004, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Darbi
Quite welcome. I'd post a pic of myself...but I haven't taken one in years...it's weird too because as cute as I think my suga' brown *ss is...I photograph horribly. Eh. What cha' gonna' do?
We wanna see your ass! Wait.....that didn't come out right

Post a pic! post a pic!
Old 09-10-2004, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eoyore
We wanna see your ass! Wait.....that didn't come out right

Post a pic! post a pic!
You are so crazy! An absolute delight though. But, no...you can't see my *ss, no matter how much you beg!
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 09-10-2004, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You are so crazy! An absolute delight though. But, no...you can't see my *ss, no matter how much you beg!
No Darby ass!

Hey! has anyone ever tried sitting on their scanner?
Old 09-10-2004, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eoyore
No Darby ass!

Hey! has anyone ever tried sitting on their scanner?
Yes, but for completely different circumstances...

...I am so much talk...

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 09-10-2004, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJDonkeyGirl
Yes, but for completely different circumstances...

...I am so much talk...
Oh..... so you mean....you had a ....."relationship" with your scanner? So....how was it?
Old 09-10-2004, 07:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

That's my line :)

I'm sure that you don't photograph horribly, Darbi.

Carol

Quote:
Old 09-10-2004, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

Re: That's my line :)

Quote:
Originally posted by Good_Day
I'm sure that you don't photograph horribly, Darbi.

Carol
Wish that was true...I've taken maybe five good pictures my entire life-time. And in one of those, the camera caught me blinking.
Old 09-10-2004, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

Eoyore--You look like Jackie. And I already imagine you as Jackie for other reasons.

Carol--Yeah, sorry. Though I constantly tell myself you're a girl. But, anyway, its more like I associate you with whatever energy the Topher pic is channeling (If he's givin' me a smoldering look, then you look smoldering; if he's lookin' world-weary, then you and I are kindred spirits.)

Luci--Like Dori? Probably.

I wish I had a scanner or some way of getting a pic of myself up here. Though I have an obnoxiously few pictures in which I don't look like SHAITE.
Old 09-10-2004, 07:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hi

Darbi~Well maybe someday you'll send a picture.

Airie~Yes, I am. (Last time I checked..)
Cute.

I picture you to be confident, young, vibrant, and with brown hair. Kind of like the brunette version of Jilly. (pinch990)

Carol

Quote:
Originally posted by Airie75
Eoyore--You look like Jackie. And I already imagine you as Jackie for other reasons.

Carol--Yeah, sorry. Though I constantly tell myself you're a girl. But, anyway, its more like I associate you with whatever energy the Topher pic is channeling (If he's givin' me a smoldering look, then you look smoldering; if he's lookin' world-weary, then you and I are kindred spirits.)

I wish I had a scanner or some way of getting a pic of myself up here. Though I have an obnoxiously few pictures in which I don't look like SHAITE.
Old 09-10-2004, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

Re: Hi

Quote:
I picture you to be confident, young, vibrant, and with brown hair. Kind of like the brunette version of Jilly. (pinch990)

Carol
I try.

Where can I see a pic of Jilly?
Old 09-10-2004, 07:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

In the last picture thread before Luci started this one up. It's either down here on page one or already on page 2.

Carol
Quote:
I try.

Where can I see a pic of Jilly?
Old 09-10-2004, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Re: Re: Hi

Quote:
In the last picture thread before Luci started this one up. It's either down here on page one or already on page 2.

Carol
Bah.

Okay, I'll dig.
Old 09-10-2004, 08:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

Sorry. I had to run the bathroom and didn't have time to get that link. Did you find it?

Carol

Quote:
Bah.

Okay, I'll dig.
Old 09-10-2004, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

You picture me looking like Jackie?.....oh dear.....are you in for a horrid awakening