Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2004, 01:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Re: Hey :)

Quote:
Originally posted by Good_Day

Fire~Thanks for saying I looked normal. I'm always down on myself and see "ugly" in the mirror.
Don't say that!! You're pretty Hell, everyone on this thread is.

I have this photo I want to post, but I can't because I don't have a scanner or anything. Shucks.

she keeps coming closer
saying "i can feel it in my bones -
schizophrenia is taking me home"
Old 09-30-2004, 01:40 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks, Seven. You too.

Aww...and send some of Sean too, when you get some digital pix.

Carol

Quote:
Originally posted by sevennationarmy
Don't say that!! You're pretty Hell, everyone on this thread is.

I have this photo I want to post, but I can't because I don't have a scanner or anything. Shucks.
Old 09-30-2004, 01:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Re: Re: Hey :)

Quote:
Thanks, Seven. You too.

Aww...and send some of Sean too, when you get some digital pix.

Hee, if I can find it, there's this uber-cute pic of him I have on this digi camera I have buried deep.. somewhere. Might be in our garage, but who knows in my house. Plus there's one of me with purple hair eating jalapeno peppers with my friends cheering me on (it was a contest.. I ate twelve in less than a minute) I'd actually like to post, just because it's funny.

she keeps coming closer
Old 09-30-2004, 02:28 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Hee, if I can find it, there's this uber-cute pic of him I have on this digi camera I have buried deep.. somewhere. Might be in our garage, but who knows in my house. Plus there's one of me with purple hair eating jalapeno peppers with my friends cheering me on (it was a contest.. I ate twelve in less than a minute) I'd actually like to post, just because it's funny.
Jalepenos?! That reminds me of when my friend Ineka and I played Fear Factor. We were drinking balsamic vinegar mixed with gelatin....
I would love to see that though!
Old 09-30-2004, 02:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Fire~Thanks for saying I looked normal. I'm always down on myself and see "ugly" in the mirror.

Yes, they were. Thanks for the laugh.
All I can say here is no prob, and you're welcome...
Old 09-30-2004, 02:54 AM
Master Fan

Re: Re: Re: Hey :)

Quote:
Did you have wig-purple hair, or real purple hair? because I did the really really purple hair thing... like this purple. purple

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 09-30-2004, 03:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey :)

Quote:
Originally posted by DJDonkeyGirl
Did you have wig-purple hair, or real purple hair? because I did the really really purple hair thing... like this purple. purple
I did too, it was a real deep purple. Looked really cool. I can't wait until Christmas holiday. Mom said I can go blue. Whee.

she keeps coming closer
Old 09-30-2004, 03:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Purple and blue, eh? I might doing pink streaks and a nose stud for Christmas. But that wouldn't be very hippieish would it? Hmm...maybe just the stud....
And show me that you love me.
Old 09-30-2004, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HippieGirl
Purple and blue, eh? I might doing pink streaks and a nose stud for Christmas. But that wouldn't be very hippieish would it? Hmm...maybe just the stud....
A pink streak through blonde would be too Britney. Nose stud, hmm? What size?

My mom finally caved and said I could get another piercing. I've been wanting a second one in my left earlobe for years. Now that I can...I really oughta get around to it.

I don't think I could die my hair. Sometimes I think about it, but if I did, I'd probably go with black or a lighter brown or maybe some faint highlights so my hair looks like it has facets. And it'd have to be temp, 'cause I'm scared. And temp sweats out, so fnck. When I was little, my hair was such a shiny medium brown it looked like there was blonde in it in some lights. As I got older, it darkened to nearly black. Also, when I turned fourteen I developed scoriasis, as well as my hair shifting from curly to enormous. I sprayed my hair red for Halloween when I was 15, and then my hair started lightening again. So I'm a dark brown. Basically that's been my whole life--dark brown--but now it is that solely and unalienably.
Old 09-30-2004, 01:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Airie75
A pink streak through blonde would be too Britney. Nose stud, hmm? What size?

My mom finally caved and said I could get another piercing. I've been wanting a second one in my left earlobe for years. Now that I can...I really oughta get around to it.

I don't think I could die my hair. Sometimes I think about it, but if I did, I'd probably go with black or a lighter brown or maybe some faint highlights so my hair looks like it has facets. And it'd have to be temp, 'cause I'm scared. And temp sweats out, so fnck. When I was little, my hair was such a shiny medium brown it looked like there was blonde in it in some lights. As I got older, it darkened to nearly black. Also, when I turned fourteen I developed scoriasis, as well as my hair shifting from curly to enormous. I sprayed my hair red for Halloween when I was 15, and then my hair started lightening again. So I'm a dark brown. Basically that's been my whole life--dark brown--but now it is that solely and unalienably.
Don't dye your hair!!! I've always wished I had dark brown hair, but it would never work with my freckles. Maybe now that most of them are gone, I'll dye it brown. I don't think I'm gonna do streaks. I'd rather have the stud and I doubt I could get my parents to let me do both.

Oh, and the stud would most likely be pretty small. Maybe a silver one or a diamond one. I'm not really big on serious piercings..for myself. All I have now is my ears pierced and a diamond stud through my fingernail. Daring, aren't I?
Old 09-30-2004, 01:40 PM
Passionate Fan

I meant to comment on Dj's hair. DJ, I love your hair!!!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top