Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2006, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut
We should have done one last year and had a shot for every time Topher Grace told everyone they were ending the show out of respect for show. We'd all be alcoholics.

Or for everytime Wilmer said in an interview that Season 8 was gonna be the best ever. HAH! Liar Liar Silky Gigolo Pants on Fire!
That would make way for some interesting posting since we'd always be drunk
Ria
Old 05-06-2006, 11:32 AM
Passionate Fan

A little more on the E! THS
Quote:
A Hit Show Put Teens in Bell-Bottoms and Made It Cool to be Groovy Again

The '70s are remembered as the Me Decade, a carefree time when people focused on their own happiness. Two decades later, the gang from That '70s Show brought us back to those good ol' days of hedonism and disco, when the word groovy ruled our vernacular. Plus, they brought us Ashton Kutcher and a fresh pack of hot, young stars.

In That '70s Show: The E! True Hollywood Story, we show you the drama behind the comedy of this nostalgic series. From awkward on-set relationships to the sudden exits that left some cast members feeling rejected, you'll see the turmoil that surrounded a very funny show. Oh, and what's up with Wilmer Valderrama's fetish for teen queens?

This top-rated show gave us a look at life for a group of Wisconsin teens back in the day--the nihilistic kid, the tomboy, the girl who has too much, the kid who's too good looking for his own good and, of course, the foreign-exchange student whose voice alone made everyone laugh. No topic was too controversial, including sex, drugs, alcohol and, like, Star Wars.

Through it all, this group of the coolest people on the face of the earth--and the nerdiest--managed to keep it together for 200 episodes.
From eonline.com

Well, of course the relationships on set were awkward at times, what with all the orgies. You just can't slip right back into friend mode after doing that with a tire iron and giant stuffed gorilla.

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
This top-rated show gave us a look at life for a group of Wisconsin teens back in the day--the nihilistic kid, the tomboy, the girl who has too much, the kid who's too good looking for his own good and, of course, the foreign-exchange student whose voice alone made everyone laugh.
Wonder why there's no mention of Eric? And calling Hyde nihilistic is a bit extreme IMO. He smokes alot of "film" so alot of his opinions are paranoia induced.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:07 PM
Banned

Do you know how long the special is? An hour?
Old 05-06-2006, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Zennie
Do you know how long the special is? An hour?
The E! THS one? It's an hour.
Ria
Old 05-06-2006, 12:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm keeping a sharp eye out for that one to air in Europe! I really want to hear about the 'awkward on-set relationships to the sudden exits that left some cast members feeling rejected', and ooh, the turmoil part too! Though if they say too much about cast members not getting along, I think it'd ruin T7S for me like the Alyssa Milano/Shannon Doherty thing ruined Charmed
Old 05-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Passionate Fan

I think they're going to try and make it a Ashton/Danny vs. Topher thing.

Ashley, the THS is one hour long, and the Final Good-bye on Thursday is almost an hour and half (starts at 8:37 pm).

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 05-06-2006, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sure there is going to be a Topher vs. Danny/Ashton thing on there but I need to watch anyway. I was just thinking a few months back that I wanted E! THS to have something on T7S so I'm excited about it. I hope it doesn't disappoint
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim
Old 05-06-2006, 04:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

hmmm... so when is it that Hollywood thing?
Old 05-06-2006, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by piochi
hmmm... so when is it that Hollywood thing?
Tomorrow, but I don't know what time. If it's not tomorrow could someone correct me?
Old 05-06-2006, 04:41 PM
Banned

Yup, it's tomorrow at 8pm
Old 05-06-2006, 06:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

thanks!
Old 05-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Loyal Fan

What channel?
Old 05-06-2006, 08:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3ssiicaa
What channel?
E! it's a cable channel, not sure the number because it depends on your cable provider.
Ria
Old 05-07-2006, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

Does E! even air in Canada? I'm not sure.