Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2003, 03:24 PM
Addicted Fan

According to TVGuide.com Wilmer will be on Conan O'Brien on Wednesday night/early Thursday morning!
Old 11-30-2003, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by KatieS41787:
<STRONG>According to TVGuide.com Wilmer will be on Conan O'Brien on Wednesday night/early Thursday morning!</STRONG>
I'll have to look for that... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Does anyone know when Win a Date with Tad... and The Butterfly Effect are going to be released?
Old 11-30-2003, 07:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

I am starting to feel a little bad for Ashton. I kid you not.
Old 11-30-2003, 07:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CreekFreak:
<STRONG>Does anyone know when Win a Date with Tad... and The Butterfly Effect are going to be released?</STRONG>
Both are scheduled for January 23rd, 2004. Talk about a coincidence; two movies from two T7S stars opening the same weekend! *twilight zone theme plays* I was gonna see Butterfly Effect on opening weekend, but it looks like it's going to wait another week now. Topher wearing glasses and a cute uniform gets priority over Ashton with a goatee. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

"Hey! The position for 'annoying talking animal' has already been filled!" ~Donkey; Shrek 2
Old 11-30-2003, 07:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NumberOneGracie:
<STRONG>Topher wearing glasses and a cute uniform gets priority over Ashton with a goatee [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I gotta agree with that.
Old 11-30-2003, 08:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

I don't know if this counts as news. Bu it was on my AOL Welcome-screen. Top couples of 2003 according to People mag. And suprise suprise...

Quote:
BOY TOY: The minute Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher (in L.A. in September) started dating, they were such an odd couple that we were sure they were just "punking" us. However, it seems to be real: Months after their relationship began, they continue to be "all over each other," as a fellow reveler at a P. Diddy party told PEOPLE.
Old 12-02-2003, 07:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Um... Debra Jo's gonna be on Hollywood Squares next week according to TVGuide.com. It sounded new to me because most of the other guests I don't recall being on with her previously. This is like literally the 10th time she's been on that goddamn gameshow. She couldn't stop after Whoopi left? Why me. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Anyway, if someone would be kind enough to make snaps, that would kick ass and I'd have an excuse to update my site. If not, well...I'm really not affected anymore, so whatever. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 06:51 PM
Addicted Fan

The cast signed and donated an ornament to a charity auction. You can check the auction out here!

Here are two pics of the ornament:

Old 12-04-2003, 07:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Dude. Have I finally lost what little I had left of my mind, or does the Mrs. Santa in that ornament look freakishly like Debra Jo??? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 07:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kryssi:
<STRONG>Dude. Have I finally lost what little I had left of my mind, or does the Mrs. Santa in that ornament look freakishly like Debra Jo??? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG>
It's not you! That is Debra Jo in the pic. She is dressed as Mrs. Claus and Kurtwood is Santa in the pic on the ornament. It mentions that on the description of the ornament on eBay.
Old 12-04-2003, 08:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by KatieS41787:
<STRONG>

It's not you! That is Debra Jo in the pic. She is dressed as Mrs. Claus and Kurtwood is Santa in the pic on the ornament.</STRONG>
OMG now I want it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And hey it's for some kind of musicians charity to boot! I might bid on it if it doesn't get toooo high, heh. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 06:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Look all standing in order by height. Ok what does Wilmer's hat say?

Old 12-07-2003, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

kezune- Where is that picture from? Is it recent?
Old 12-07-2003, 07:50 PM
M3
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kezune:
<STRONG>Look all standing in order by height. Ok what does Wilmer's hat say?
</STRONG>
It's Good Art merchandising! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Danny has been seen in two shirts from them, I believe. They're a super cool company in Santa Monica that specializes in body jewelry/piercings. It's where Danny got his pirate earrings [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Now, did Danny lend Wil the hat, or is Wil shopping around [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

One of the places on my list to visit when best friend gets here. Although... maybe Shelley would be interested. Hm.

My question is also when it was taken... It can't be the 2004 Glamour Don't party, those happen in the spring. I know Danny DJ'd for the 2001 and 2003 parties... was wondering what happened for 2002, so if this is that, then mystery solved!

PS. love Wil's hoodie. lucky bitch

[ 12-07-2003: Message edited M3 ]

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top