Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2005, 04:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

#7-24/#7-25: "Short & Curlies"\\"Til The Next Goodbye"--{Read first post}

"Eric's final preparations for his Africa trip include getting vaccinated and having one last 360 with the guys. Their time reminiscing is cut short when Red uncovers what they've been doing in the basement all these years and gives the gang a healthy tongue-lashing. Eric's grand exit to the airport with Donna falls apart in typical fashion when the Vista Cruiser won't start. Meanwhile, Jackie finds herself stranded in Point Place avoiding Hyde, until she convinces Kelso to drive her to Chicago."

Courtesy of that70scentral.com

----

REMINDER:

Bashing in any shape or form is not allowed on this board. This includes bashing of posters, real people (ie: the cast, guest stars) and fan bases. Being subtle in your bashing does not mean you will get away with it. A suggestion: If you suspect your post may cause offense to someone, re-read your post with a clear head before clicking submit.

We all have different opinions about everything. Very few of us will agree with each other. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, positive AND negative as long as they do not post these in a disrespectful manner. If someone says something you do not agree with, please DO NOT quote their post back for the purpose of disrespecting their opinions. Quoting to debate and disagree is fine as long as it is kept respectful and not in a provoking manner.

I will not hesitate to close this thread if anything gets out of hand, the rules above are your first warning, the second will be a closing.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.

Last edited by Magdalene; 05-18-2005 at 06:22 PM
Old 05-18-2005, 06:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

The xennies were cheated on all accounts, other than that...it was decent. Some flashbacks wouldn't have killed them.

I really did like this episode, just left a bad taste in my mouth with the last scene.

Old 05-18-2005, 06:24 PM
Extreme Fan

So the first person who guesses the #1 reason why Kryssi loved this episode gets a cookie.

Actually, I loved the whole episode. I don't know why they felt they had to save ALL the decent writing for this one episode. Coulda used some of that in the past 50+ episodes.

My favorite scene was in the kitchen while R/K were lecturing a very high group of boys. I laughed so frickin' hard my FACE was sore afterward.

Poor Hyde.

Damn, next season is going to be weird. Is that Charlie kid going to be a main character?
Old 05-18-2005, 06:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

um, I am confused, is Kelso going to be there next season?

and the whole E/D thing...cute!
Old 05-18-2005, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

Ahhh. Thanks for opening this Luci.

I loved this episode. Eric was endearing, Donna did everything she could to make their time together good. Even the Leia costume, which I thought was awesome, and how he was all.."Can I touch your buns?" and she thought he meant her butt. The scenes that really did it for me, was when Red/Eric had the talk, Donna/Eric on the hood of the Vista Cruiser (bringing it right back to where it started from), and the Kitty/Eric hug.

As for the subject that dare not speak it's name, I am....at a loss for words., You think that people learn from their mistakes and grow with relationships. I thought both Jackie and Hyde had matured and grow together, and then this happens. One sign of trouble and she jumps into bed with Kelso. I was mentioneing to another member that it seems the easy thing to do, to just fall into bed with another person when things look glim.

That's all I really want to say about that. It will resolve itself, next season....whichever way the writers decide to take it.

Fez was cute, I thought the tag with Benny Hill Kelso was funny as hell. Reminded me of when my father made me watch that god forsaken show.
Old 05-18-2005, 06:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

All in all: I really liked the episodes. But yeah I would have liked some Eric flashbacks.

Ok here's my play by play:

Fez and Kelso tricking Jackie started out funny and got a little stale. Loved the Kelso and Jackie interaction! Oh how I’ve missed them. It seems Kelso has to

Eh…I don’t like Charlie. I hate replacement characters. Ok he’s seen Kitty naked twice. He’s still not one of the gang!

Poor Bob..he’s been reduced to jumbo shrimp. He needs to go to Africa with Eric.

Hey Hyde how about talking about your feelings for once in your life?

Ok Eric and the buns!!! LMAO……..ok who else thought Topher looked REALLY hot rubbing his face against Donna’s buns? Figures I’d start lusting after him on his final episodes. Donna looked great by the way as Leia.

“I just squeezed her buns”

Eric in the storm trooper helmet was too funny. Damn he’s so skinny! Get a load at the package! Awwwww I’m gonna miss Eric and Donna….

How’d I know it was Fez as the storm trooper at the end the second he walked in? lol

Hmm what did Eric want Donna to do that she won’t do?

Eric and Jackie’s conversation was both hilarious and very sweet.

LMAO at Fez saying goodbye to Eric "here come the water works"

Hyde loves loud girl. Aww.

The final circle scene….sniff sniff… OMG the look on everyone’s face when they saw Red was priceless! The spinning kitchen wall….so season one. Loved it. Hyde staring at the twinkie was hilarious.

Did Kelso just check out Eric’s butt?

That last shot of Kelso and Eric together with their pants off….awwww.

Red and Eric…. I actually did tear up during that scene.

Eric and Donna…sorry more bawling.

Kitty and Eric…even more bawling!

The ending: lmao at Kelso "I’m nude!" Ok did they or didn’t they?

I can’t think straight right now…..all I can say is there will only be ONE Topher Grace & Eric Forman and I’m gonna miss that scrawny boy.

One last bawl:
Old 05-18-2005, 06:37 PM
New Fan

LOVED IT-even the second time around! Two thumbs up ! Awesome way to end the season.
Old 05-18-2005, 06:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

one other question....what did Eric get for Donna...going away present that is?
Old 05-18-2005, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

I have a question: If Jackie didn't want to run into Hyde, why did she continue to hang out in the basement?

The writers have written just about ALL the intelligence out of that girl. Wow.

Uh, the scenes with D/E were all pretty funny. Donna dressing up like Leia...and Eric smelling her hair. :lmoa: Genius! Adored the scene on top of the Vista Cruiser. Almost shed a tear when Kitty was saying goodbye. Red and Eric hugged...Awwww... And the butt shots with Kelso...

"Son-of-a-b*tch!"...

Charlie relaying Fez's sentiments...that was cute. I like Charlie.

Leo and Hyde at the record store..."Hey, loud girl is in Chicago."

The guys got busted in the circle. Oh, man...that scene in the kitchen was hilarious!

Kitty: "Well, now that was exciting." "That boy can't get enough for me."....

Zen-wise...I don't know what to say. If what's suggested is true than it's a pretty cheap, tacky, weak way to conclude J/H's relationship. And despite all the drama J/K went through...it cheapens theirs as well.

But, it's obvious the writers needed to create a hum-dinger of a cliff hanger that will keep people talking all summer...have folks curious about what will happen next season between Jackie and Hyde one way or another. Genius move really...

Sums-of-bitches...
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 05-18-2005, 06:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

My attention span is too short to stay mad at the J/H thing for long. So it'll just come in random spurts.

So, with that, the tag was HILARIOUS. He freakin' skipped off. I reeeeally don't care if he sleeps with Jackie 0970897 times, I love him. Maybe I care a little but whatever.

I so cried during...um, every Eric scene.

Highlights:

"Oh, funny thing with that door...it doesn't work unless you open it."

Jackie hiding under the dead dog blanket was so adorable. I love how she kept falling for it, too.

The kitchen scene with all of them there...will go down as one of the best scenes EVER.

Eric and Donna running out half dressed and one of her buns undone.

Kelso and Eric getting their shots together. Sigh.

Kelso driving Jackie to Chicago, so sweet. "I missed this." Aw.

Hyde's "Maybe I do" to Leo...gack.

There's more, but The Bad Feeling is creeping back in. Stupid last scene.

Old 05-18-2005, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

Hyde drooling over that Twinkie was priceless.
Old 05-18-2005, 06:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Well, did they save the best for last or what???? I mean WHY could
they not be that funny all season? Or really the last 3 seasons??

Well they were both GREAT episodes I must say. Some VERY funny
moments. I was laughing so hard when Kelso and Fez kept messing with
Jackie saying Hyde was coming!! LOL!!!

Charlie is boring. Go back to Catholic school. Me no like him.

Donna and Eric. Eric and Donna. They were sweet, as always. I was
about to pee on myself when she was dressed as Princess Leia and he
was ribbing his face all over he buns! LMAO
They were so honest, sweet and cute. I loved them at the end on the
Vista Cruiser. Just the way it should be.

Red and Eric had me almost in tears too, OMG that was sooo sweet.

Kelso looking at Eric's butt was pretty funny too. And Eric
tickeling Fez,"You are Eric."

Jackie and Hyde. I just don't care anymore.

OMG the circle scene with them watching Red and Kitty was hands down
the BEST circle scene EVER! Kelso's view was the best!!!

BUT what had me laughing the most was Kelso at the end running
around naked to Bennie Hill music!! Him skipping off in a dress, LOL!
Old 05-18-2005, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

I like how each kid had their own view. We were so used to Eric's, but to see everyone else's?? Priceless.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by \m/beefshake-weezer\m/
one other question....what did Eric get for Donna...going away present that is?
Hmmm I think that was off screen and he used the FORCE.....
Old 05-18-2005, 07:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think the hardest I laughed was at Kelso checking out Eric's ass. So unexpected, random, shameless, whatever...I was on the floor.

And Eric mentioned The Manring.

Oh dear God, Eric's Hyde impression.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top