Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2005, 03:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

#7-19: "Who's Been Sleeping Here"

"When Kelso picks his daughter Betsy's godparents, he chooses Hyde and Jackie over Eric and Donna, causing some tension in the group. Meanwhile, a thief keeps breaking into the record shop and the culprit turns out to be quite a surprise..."

--T7Central

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 03-23-2005, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

Saw this last night, and actually thought it was a decent episode for a change. The ending where Angie caught Hyde singing to Sinatra was hilarious...

And I 'd Jackie this episode as well. 'We win at everything!'

Was also happy to see Kelso call Eric and Donna on their relationship...or lack thereof. It was definitely overdue...

ETA: Eric's line toward the end about how they shouldn't care about Kelso's opinion as he wonders how hotdogs survive in the wild without eyes had me rolling...

Last edited by Robotica; 03-23-2005 at 06:27 PM
Old 03-23-2005, 06:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Sad how Eric and Donna use to be the couple who everyone wanted to be. How they use to work through things by TALKING and NOT being shallow. Of course Topher is leaving so they they have to do what they have to do..can't keep them the same great couple they once were anymore with him gone.

Anyways, they were still cute.

Eric's shirt was SO season two!

Fez and Kelso just needs to get married.
Old 03-23-2005, 06:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotica
Saw this last night, and actually thought it was a decent episode for a change. The ending where Angie caught Hyde singing to Sinatra was hilarious...

And I 'd Jackie this episode as well. 'We win at everything!'

Was also happy to see Kelso call Eric and Donna on their relationship...or lack thereof. It was definitely overdue...
I agree with everything you said. Donna and Eric should know they need to concentrate on their relationship when even Kelso is recognising there is a problem.

Jackie buying matching outfits for her and the baby was funny. My sister did that for her daughter, and it was like deja vu. Usually something like that would make me want to gag, but I thought it was cute.
"Everybody would think that my apprehension would be about these sex scenes, that I have to snog Ewan. That’s the last thing I’m worried about. It’s actually a perk – you know, he’s a very good-looking boy." ~Jonathan Rhys Meyers~
Old 03-23-2005, 06:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

I agree, I enjoyed this episode too.

For once Kelso said something insightful. He hit the nail on the head with Donna and Eric. It was nice to finally see them acknowledge their drifting relationship.

"I don't have a job and I play with toys"

LOVED Hyde dancing to Sinatra!!

Poor Fez I actually felt sorry for him.

Hmmm Kelso and Fez moving in together...
Old 03-23-2005, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedBaby96
I agree with everything you said. Donna and Eric should know they need to concentrate on their relationship when even Kelso is recognising there is a problem.

Jackie buying matching outfits for her and the baby was funny. My sister did that for her daughter, and it was like deja vu. Usually something like that would make me want to gag, but I thought it was cute.
You have total agreement from me on both counts.

And Jackie was actually pretty cute tonight for a change, compared to how they've been portraying her as a whole these past couple seasons.
Old 03-23-2005, 06:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Jackie was more enjoyable tonight than she has been in the more recent past. They keep messing with her personality, and it can get a little annoying. Also, I can't help to be worried about how Fez will deal when his girlfriend Kelso is gone from the show. Ashton is supposed to do some guest spots, but it's sad that our little ambiguous twosome will be broken up soon.
"Everybody would think that my apprehension would be about these sex scenes, that I have to snog Ewan. That’s the last thing I’m worried about. It’s actually a perk – you know, he’s a very good-looking boy." ~Jonathan Rhys Meyers~
Old 03-23-2005, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

Topher's wig REALLY bothered me.

Pretty good, throughout. I liked the line where Eric was pulling Donna out saying "I don't know where we are gonna go, but we'll stand outside until they LEAVE!!"

I am glad Kelso called D/E on their lack of relationship.

Hyde dancing was hysterical. And his.."I know Fez really well, and if he thought he was alone, we should stop this tape right now...."

I had one of those old school VCR's. Memories....
Old 03-23-2005, 06:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

I thought tonight was pretty awesome for a change.

Eric and Donna!

I loved Kelso tonight. His whispered "It's not safe..." And "The next time I knock someone up you guys are so on the list."

Hyde, "I don't really have a speech prepared but...I just wanna thank you guys for sucking."

And of course, HYDE DANCING.

Everybody felt right tonight, which hasn't happened in awhile.
Old 03-23-2005, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Everything was right...except Topher's wig.

It had a life of it's own.
Old 03-23-2005, 07:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadeyes9074
Everything was right...except Topher's wig.

It had a life of it's own.
I wanted to snatch it off his head and set it on fire. How ya been, Sherry?

Wow, I actually like an episode everyone else likes!!!

It was cute...except I REEEEEALLY didn't like Hyde dancing. Disturbed me to no end.
And show me that you love me.
Old 03-23-2005, 08:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Gotta agree with you there, Hyde dancing was just odd. But still amusing, in its own way.

I have to say it was an overall decent ep. Everyone had a storyline going at the same time, which was cool. Something actually happened to Fez instead of him just being the "creepy guy" all the time. There were moments for both J/H and E/D.... all in all, not bad.

Though seriously, when Kelso notices there's something wrong with your relationship, you need to work on stuff. Quick.

Heh. "We win at everything!!"
Old 03-23-2005, 08:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

Haha, Kelso. <3

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 03-23-2005, 08:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadeyes9074
Topher's wig REALLY bothered me.

Pretty good, throughout. I liked the line where Eric was pulling Donna out saying "I don't know where we are gonna go, but we'll stand outside until they LEAVE!!"

I am glad Kelso called D/E on their lack of relationship.
Gotta agree with you on that wig. Damn that was killing me. I wanted to run into the TV and grab it off his head and burn it.

I also agree on the fact Kelso called them on the relationship. It has been bothering me all season long how they weren't really acting like a couple and it was nice for someone to FINALLY say it.

Hyde dancing to Sinatra was just hysterical. I know it seemed disturbing but it seemed like the writers way of showing Hyde as more then a Zen, ass-kicking, burning Hyde (though I do love him for that). It's like a touch into the fun side of Hyde. I feel like they seem to portray his emotions more through music because of his Zen nature. Another example is when he broke up with Jackie in Season 5 and listened to country music. That was a touch into the sensitive Hyde. See what I'm getting at?? Good.

For some reason, I found the part where Kelso was trying to get the crib up the stairs hysterically funny. I really don't know why.

Loved Jackie's hair. Mila was obviously wearing extentions. Was it for that movie she's doing right now?

I loved the part where Kitty was babying Fez in the kitchen. That was beyond cute. When she hugged him, she stuck her bottom lip out and I just went AWWW!

That's bout it. Oh, one more thing. DIE TOPHER'S WIG!! DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2005, 08:32 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm scared. Like, REALLY scared. I'm not so sure how the hell this show's gonna stay on the air for another season without Kelso and Eric. I didn't give a **** before, but like...it hit me tonight. If the show is THIS lame with the two of them, then OH MY GAWD.