Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2004, 03:14 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hey :)

You're welcome.

Well you can make one. I tried making one for Topher but was told they already had one for him on file. So, the cool thing is there's only one fan listing. There's no Coke & Pepsi. Just Coke. Or Pepsi. Pardon the soda examples. I should be in bed.

Hmmm....there's lots to choose from. The thing with rec'ing fics is another person's poison is another person's treasure and vice versa. I know I cannot stand slash fics that are just about the slash. I want to know how the characters got there, what is going through their heads, not wham bam thank you sir.

That's just my personal opinion

But I can recommend a fan art...I have this in my Photobucket, I think it is cool...I hope the person credited, but if not, I'm sure someone can let me know who made it:

I had to reupload it, with a different name. I can't find the original in my Photobucket. (Even though I know it's there) So, I have no idea who made this:

Carol

Quote:
Originally posted by Airie75
It's done. Thanks, Jadie and Carol.

Yeah, I don't get fanlistings either. But that's most of what there is.

But there is seriously NOTHING for E/J. Of any persuasion. I did a google search.

Anyone want to start recommending stellar E/H fics?
Old 10-02-2004, 03:27 AM
Master Fan

I don't actually wanna make a J/E fanlisting, I just thought it'd be fair and balanced--and not in the Fox way, in the real way--to have that in addition to the other listings involving the boys I've got there.

If I read slash, it can't be smutty. Maybe I sound naive saying this, but that's 'cause I've never read slash. I don't read straight smut either, so its nothing special.

I'm gonna credit it like this: (Credit to the Creator, whoever that may be; thank you, Creator. Know that you are acknowledged.)
How's that?

And that's a GREAT fa.

Edit: Alright, there we go. Added it, credited it, messed about with the layout of the post for a few minutes while on the phone with my mom.

Last edited by Airie75; 10-02-2004 at 03:46 AM
Old 10-02-2004, 03:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! To everyone (Sadeyes9074, Robotica, Good_Day) who helped me figure out how to do this. The praise should all be piled upon you. And my appreciation to Luci who encouraged me to follow my whimsy.
No problem at all man. Glad you could finally get the pics and stuff I sent you to work. Don't forget to add me to the shipper list...
Old 10-02-2004, 03:55 AM
Master Fan

Course not!
Old 10-02-2004, 04:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Zenmasters I like, but always kinda think, "No, HYDE is the Zenmaster; Jackie's the GRASSHOPPER."
Hmmm...I'd never thought of it quite that way, and considering the fact that I was around when they were dubbed 'Zenmasters', I actually find that kind of interesting. Guess I just thought the name sounded cute and appropriate at the time...and it certainly beat it being simply called 'The J/H Appreciation Thread'...
Old 10-02-2004, 04:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Robotica
Hmmm...I'd never thought of it quite that way, and considering the fact that I was around when they were dubbed 'Zenmasters', I actually find that kind of interesting. Guess I just thought the name sounded cute and appropriate at the time...and it certainly beat it being simply called 'The J/H Appreciation Thread'...
Definately beats that. And I do think it's cute. But still...
Old 10-02-2004, 04:09 AM
Elite Fan

Re: You know of the Rebellion against the Empire?

Quote:
Originally posted by sevennationarmy
Idea.. how about a few of us start putting together like, a fic list (like what the Zennies do, I know) that we keep updated to add new E/H fics time to time, and stuff? Just thinking.
I personally like that idea. We should have nominations in so far as what goes on the list. I mean, there's nowhere near as many E/H fics and there are J/H ones, but still...if we're gonna make a list, it may as well represent quality work.
Old 10-02-2004, 04:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Definately beats that. And I do think it's cute. But still...
Yeah, it's certainly something to ponder...*thinks*
Old 10-02-2004, 04:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hello

I just wanted to say I think it's awesome you started this board. I love Eric and Hyde together. They have great chemistry and are totally believable friends.

Please add me to the list. Thank you in advance.

~Sara
Old 10-02-2004, 04:57 AM
Master Fan

Re: Hello

Quote:
Originally posted by DiscoLady_81
I just wanted to say I think it's awesome you started this board. I love Eric and Hyde together. They have great chemistry and are totally believable friends.

Please add me to the list. Thank you in advance.

~Sara
I did.

Thank you! And I agree.

Hey, we're deciding if we wanna do Keeper lists or reasons or compile a "Best of" Fanfic list and stuff. Any features you'd like to see on the thread? Any particular suggestions/requests?

That's really for everybody.

Edit--oh my god, songs! We could do that. Just thought of that.
Old 10-02-2004, 05:25 AM
Elite Fan

Airie...personally liking the fanfic and song lists ideas. Never been too big on keeper lists since eventually they get so cluttered that the same item is named several different times in different spots. But that's just my two cents. Reasons, I could go either way. However, if were were gonna do some of these things, eventually we may need separate lists off the thread, ala Zennies...

ETA: A banner may be nice too. Might work on one this weekend (after tomorrow) if someone else hasn't already leapt on the idea...
Old 10-02-2004, 05:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Robotica
Airie...personally liking the fanfic and song lists ideas. Never been too big on keeper lists since eventually they get so cluttered that the same item is named several different times in different spots. But that's just my two cents. Reasons, I could go either way. However, if were were gonna do some of these things, eventually we may need separate lists off the thread, ala Zennies...

ETA: A banner may be nice too. Might work on one this weekend (after tomorrow) if someone else hasn't already leapt on the idea...
I'm not big on Keeper lists, either...I was trying to come up with ideas of what they'd Keep, and I thought of only a couple of things they share...we could do a list of things they've shared...? *shrug*

Separate lists with links on the thread...I'm prolly gonna eventually ask someone to teach me to do that, but from where I'm standing at the moment...I'm not gonna be the one to make them.

To circumvent the links to lists thing, maybe instead of a reasons list, we could have a short list of future thread titles-which are basically reasons. That way, we have them all for an amount of time, and we don't have all the extra stuff.

A banner WOULD be nice. That'd be so sweet if you or anyone manages to...
Old 10-02-2004, 11:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hey

It all sounds good, Airie and Fire.

You don't have to make an official keeper list if you don't want to.

But if someone wanted to "keep" something...no reason why they can't.

Oh and besides the hoodie-they also shared an orangey colored striped shirt.

Carol

Quote:
I'm not big on Keeper lists, either...I was trying to come up with ideas of what they'd Keep, and I thought of only a couple of things they share...we could do a list of things they've shared...? *shrug*

Separate lists with links on the thread...I'm prolly gonna eventually ask someone to teach me to do that, but from where I'm standing at the moment...I'm not gonna be the one to make them.

To circumvent the links to lists thing, maybe instead of a reasons list, we could have a short list of future thread titles-which are basically reasons. That way, we have them all for an amount of time, and we don't have all the extra stuff.

A banner WOULD be nice. That'd be so sweet if you or anyone manages to...
Old 10-02-2004, 02:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Can I be added to the list?
Old 10-02-2004, 03:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Cool we have and EWric and Hyde thread....i love all the new threads that are popping up!!! ........Can i be added tp the list please?

Love the title Hyde and seek cute!!

I love when little Eric says that to Hyde or Steven in class picture!!

And when they were in the bath and Eric offers Hyde the rubber duck and he knocks it out of his hands too cute!!

Zenmaster, SnowQueen