Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2011, 09:56 AM
  #46
Fan Forum Hero

 
eli_bear's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 50,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarterT (View Post)
I only really remember "Bass Industries is not his legacy, Charles. You are".
__________________
Fe-li-ci-ty

eli_bear is offline  
Old 07-03-2011, 10:27 AM
  #47
Fan Forum's Finest

 
afeverpitch's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 59,892
That is one of my favorite lines. Now that Chuck has made his peace with Bart, erm, not being a murderer... I hope we get to see more of he and Lily happily working together.

Because what else is Lily going to do now that she doesn't own Bass Industries, lol?
__________________
Baby, there you go again, making me love you
I stop using my head, let it all go

Got you
stuck on my body like a tattoo...

.: Chuck & Blair :. (icon)
afeverpitch is offline  
Old 07-03-2011, 08:38 PM
  #48
Fan Forum Hero

 
eli_bear's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 50,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by afeverpitch (View Post)
That is one of my favorite lines. Now that Chuck has made his peace with Bart, erm, not being a murderer... I hope we get to see more of he and Lily happily working together.

Because what else is Lily going to do now that she doesn't own Bass Industries, lol?
going to garden meetings or something
__________________
Fe-li-ci-ty

eli_bear is offline  
Old 07-04-2011, 04:39 AM
  #49
Elite Fan

 
Fall Out Girl <3's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 40,032
gah, that 4x17 scene

__________________
"Before you say no...
don't say no."
Fall Out Girl <3 is offline  
Old 07-04-2011, 10:31 AM
  #50
Fan Forum Hero

 
eli_bear's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 50,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall Out Girl <3 (View Post)
__________________
Fe-li-ci-ty

eli_bear is offline  
Old 07-05-2011, 07:05 AM
  #51
Fan Forum Hero

 
CarterT's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 57,025
Nooooooo, that scene!
__________________
Let the storm rage on...[avi: rashuko @ Livejournal]
Operation: Genome and The Reaper's Apprentices coming April 2014. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, poetry, and the fate of the world...
CarterT is offline  
Old 07-05-2011, 08:37 AM
  #52
Fan Forum's Finest

 
afeverpitch's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 59,892
Pretty sure I teared up a bit in that scene...
__________________
Baby, there you go again, making me love you
I stop using my head, let it all go

Got you
stuck on my body like a tattoo...

.: Chuck & Blair :. (icon)
afeverpitch is offline  
Old 07-05-2011, 08:39 AM
  #53
Fan Forum Hero

 
CarterT's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 57,025
Why must they toy with my emotions?! Why?!
__________________
Let the storm rage on...[avi: rashuko @ Livejournal]
Operation: Genome and The Reaper's Apprentices coming April 2014. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, poetry, and the fate of the world...
CarterT is offline  
Old 07-05-2011, 09:07 AM
  #54
Fan Forum's Finest

 
afeverpitch's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 59,892
Because they want to keep you coming back for moreeeee.
__________________
Baby, there you go again, making me love you
I stop using my head, let it all go

Got you
stuck on my body like a tattoo...

.: Chuck & Blair :. (icon)
afeverpitch is offline  
Old 07-05-2011, 09:12 AM
  #55
Passionate Fan

 
sayitandimyours's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,490
Their looks are so intimate and loving you would never guess Lily isn't Chuck's biological mother.
__________________
Well, you live in the state of Texas now.You love the game of football, you just don't know it yet.
FNL

Tumblr|Abby
sayitandimyours is offline  
Old 07-05-2011, 09:28 AM
  #56
Fan Forum's Finest

 
afeverpitch's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 59,892
Haha, very true. Chuckles has a real family in Lilykins.
__________________
Baby, there you go again, making me love you
I stop using my head, let it all go

Got you
stuck on my body like a tattoo...

.: Chuck & Blair :. (icon)
afeverpitch is offline  
Old 07-05-2011, 09:36 AM
  #57
Elite Fan

 
purplebass's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 25,850
I need to find GG S4 logoless epis so I can gif that 4.17 moment properly!
__________________
"Because without Tae Gong Shil as the sun in my life,
my world would crumble."
Tweety. { icon by me}
purplebass is offline  
Old 07-05-2011, 11:30 AM
  #58
Fan Forum Hero

 
eli_bear's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 50,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by `toomuchpurple (View Post)
I need to find GG S4 logoless epis so I can gif that 4.17 moment properly!
can't wait to see it Chilly
__________________
Fe-li-ci-ty

eli_bear is offline  
Old 07-05-2011, 01:31 PM
  #59
Fan Forum's Finest

 
afeverpitch's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 59,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by `toomuchpurple (View Post)
I need to find GG S4 logoless epis so I can gif that 4.17 moment properly!
Wait... Logoless episodes exist?!?!
__________________
Baby, there you go again, making me love you
I stop using my head, let it all go

Got you
stuck on my body like a tattoo...

.: Chuck & Blair :. (icon)
afeverpitch is offline  
Old 07-05-2011, 03:59 PM
  #60
Fan Forum Hero

 
eli_bear's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 50,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by afeverpitch (View Post)
Wait... Logoless episodes exist?!?!
I think so not so sure because I have no skills for anything I think the ones from itunes are logoless
__________________
Fe-li-ci-ty

eli_bear is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
chuck bass, ed westwick, family, kelly rutherford, lily van der woodsen


Forum Affiliates
YouKnowYouLoveMe.ORG, GossipGirlWorld.Org, Chuck&Blair.Org, Gossip Girl Spain, Admiring Blake Lively
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:59 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright © 1998-2014, Fan Forum.