Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-08-2008, 11:58 PM
New Fan

No problem. ^^

Yes, his shirt... Some clothes of his are really hideous. I can't imagine anyone else who could actually wear that and still have that 'presence' around himself (or whatever you want to call it)

I agree with you two. I really think his actions this episode, how evil they may be are somewhat understandable. He was really hurt by Blair in a way he never thought possible and so he just hurt back... And like Lbonista said. The look on his face gave him away.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:59 PM
Master Fan

I missed the ep because I was at school but from what I hear...My CB has been ruined. =( And I can never forgive Chuck for calling Blair a ****. Way to ruin my 2nd fav. character too, Josh.

Oh well. Atleast the Serena/Blair scene is something to look forward to.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww Chuck is in a pink sweater. I love it!!

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 01-09-2008, 12:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Someone said awhile back that Blair finds out she's still struggling with her eating disorder? How does that get shown/dealt with?
Old 01-09-2008, 12:03 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolzie (View Post)
I missed the ep because I was at school but from what I hear...My CB has been ruined. =( And I can never forgive Chuck for calling Blair a ****. Way to ruin my 2nd fav. character too, Josh.

Oh well. Atleast the Serena/Blair scene is something to look forward to.
CB hasn't been ruined hun , you should read some of the CBer's positive posts, like Pecan, Miss Bass, and chuckblairfan. They all saw the episode and are optomistic about the CB situation
Old 01-09-2008, 12:05 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg_all_da_way (View Post)
Someone said awhile back that Blair finds out she's still struggling with her eating disorder? How does that get shown/dealt with?
Eleanor mentions that she heard her throwing up while the water was running and thought the S/B fight from the previews was actually about Blair's bulimia.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristall (View Post)
Eleanor mentions that she heard her throwing up while the water was running and thought the S/B fight from the previews was actually about Blair's bulimia.
yeah about that, did it strike anyone else as weird that Blair was very stressed in the big of the epi? I mean she made herself throw up and wasn't getting her period and was being a mega-beyaatch...... maybe it has to do with getting back together with Nate??? That's my hopefull CB shipper heart talking.

I love Chuck in pink, good choice by the wardrobe dep cuz it made him look more innocent and sensitive...it helped in his redemption. Ugh that turtleneck was really ugly.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:15 AM
Master Fan

Loved

- Blair/Leighton. I don't know if I could've loved or even felt sorry for Blair if someone else was playing her. However Leighton is is such an increible actress, that I do, and I am not ashamed to admit it. I loved Blair in all forms to night. Bitch, vulnerable, desperate, hurt, all of it. She rocked it hardcore, and I teared up at her scenes. I want her to come back and destroy every single person that abandoned her. Blair can cut a bitch.

- Blair/Elanor - I don't know how to feel about her mom right now. The Thanksgiving episode, and episodes prior to that I thought she was a bitch. Now I kinda am liking her, and that last scene with Blair was so freaking good IMHO. She may not be the best mother ever, but I think she is trying now.

- Blair/Serena - Blair was bitchy at times, and I felt badly for Serena, but I could also understand what Blair was saying in that last fight. Basically. "Everyone knows who you are, and that's fine. You're expected to screw up. You'll still be popular. It doesn't matter. I am held to a higher standard. People expect me to be perfect, and higher up, because I'm a Waldorf. I can't afford this for my reputation. It'll destroy me." That's how I saw it at least, just portrayed harsher. I do love that Serena didn't really give up on her, even though she was tempted too, and I didn't blame her for being angry. No matter how much I love Blair. I loved that last scene, when Serena asked her to stay. I thought it was so well done, and I love their friendship.

- Dan/Serena - I don't care. I think they're cute and I loved him saying he loved her, and I loved her eventually saying it back.

- Serena - I love how loyal she was to Blair, and her questioning why Dan loved her... It just shows more layering to her character I think.

Hated

- Nate - He's a effing hypocrite. I understand he was hurt by what Blair did, it is justified. However he needs to realize that Blair forgave him when he lied to her for 6 months and him and Serena, and then tried to kiss her again.. .Accidentally kissing Jenny. All of this while they were in a relationship. Yet he can't forgive Blair for sleeping with Chuck now when they broke up? Ugh. DIAF! I was liking him last week too.

- Chuck - I started off hating him. I then started to see some layering developing. I wanted to like him, even though it was hard, and I loved him and Blair... However after that line to Blair... I hate him again. It was so uncalled for.

- Jenny - I do think she'd be interesting as a bitch, but the thing is she is just copying off of Blair, and being a wannabe, it's annoying. I think she'd be a lot cooler if she wasn't following everyone around, and was her own person. That's my issue with her. Blair's a bitch, but she's a leader, and doesn't apologize for who she is. Also she was in Blair wardrobe at the end, with the curled hair and headband.

- Hazel - Who the hell is that bitch? Seriously. Another Blair wannabe, and her little follower friends.

The Amusing

- Chuck's wardrobe! OMFG! The pink, the newsboy hat! Wow... It was all very flashy.
- Chuck/Nate fight - That was one thin line. I could see the tension and sexual frustration.

Overall

I thought it was a good episode. Quite good, but Chuck and Nate need to be shapened up. As well as Jenny. I really can't wait for this damn strike to be over so Blair can come back and destroy everyone one at a time.</lj-cut>

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
Old 01-09-2008, 12:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_T_L_N (View Post)
CB hasn't been ruined hun , you should read some of the CBer's positive posts, like Pecan, Miss Bass, and chuckblairfan. They all saw the episode and are optomistic about the CB situation
I know...but I read what he said to Blair and, I know he was hurt and all when he said that but, I can't get over it. Those words were way too harsh and Blair certainly didn't deserve it.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolzie (View Post)
I know...but I read what he said to Blair and, I know he was hurt and all when he said that but, I can't get over it. Those words were way too harsh and Blair certainly didn't deserve it.
i just watched the ep too and Cb are far from being over...just the way chuck acts throughout the ep u can tell he cares about blair but hes not gonna get walked all over and then finally let her have him when hes her last resort....it sound complicated but when u see the ep i think u'll re evaluate
Old 01-09-2008, 12:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh goodness, I know everyone has already been talking about this ep, for 11 pages now, but I just finished watching it-it took forever to dl.

As a CB shipper I was actually really happy with this ep. From reading the spoilers earlier, I was really scared about how it was going to turn out with Chuck saying those lines. But, you (or I, at least) could totally see he was only doing it to hurt her and that he still really cares about her. Firstly, in the scene where the whole "game over" - "it's not over until I say it's over", he reaches out and tries to touch her stomach after she says "good bye mistake so far in my past I can't remember it." He says "you can't be serious" and tries to touch her. I don't know, it just didn't seem like he was over her. Also, in the scene at the bar, it was much more nuanced then mere quotes would have you believe because there were so many pauses and looks between them.

The ep. has pretty much already been covered, but I could type up exactly what it was said, with pauses, if anyone would want.

ETA - although the bar scene wasn't as bad as I thought from the quotes, as a CB shipper, it was still really painful and so sad to watch.

"You have the option of insanity. I do not. And that makes me crazy!"
Old 01-09-2008, 12:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki (View Post)
Dan- Is bigomy legal? Well, I guess you can't really marry a fictional character. I've loved him from Penn's first 10 seconds on screen. Penn and Leighton owned the show tonight. They really just showed that they weren't actors, but were living their parts. Dan who didn't flinch for a second when he thought Serena might be preggers (well maybe for a second cause he is a teen boy). I loved how he was willing to throw it all away for her...for the woman he loves. It was just so admirable. His little I love you speech was beyond adorkable. The picnic cute...and than his hurt--"not the right answer"
It was just so heartfelt. You could really feel his heart breaking in that moment
Dan is Penn & Leighton are my favs, so I can't wait to see what your talking about

Can't wait to see this episode tomorrow night! Expecially for D&S.
Although, it's kinda sad since we have to wait a while for new episodes.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:34 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkisso (View Post)
Oh goodness, I know everyone has already been talking about this ep, for 11 pages now, but I just finished watching it-it took forever to dl.

As a CB shipper I was actually really happy with this ep. From reading the spoilers earlier, I was really scared about how it was going to turn out with Chuck saying those lines. But, you (or I, at least) could totally see he was only doing it to hurt her and that he still really cares about her. Firstly, in the scene where the whole "game over" - "it's not over until I say it's over", he reaches out and tries to touch her stomach after she says "good bye mistake so far in my past I can't remember it." He says "you can't be serious" and tries to touch her. I don't know, it just didn't seem like he was over her. Also, in the scene at the bar, it was much more nuanced then mere quotes would have you believe because there were so many pauses and looks between them.

The ep. has pretty much already been covered, but I could type up exactly what it was said, with pauses, if anyone would want.

ETA - although the bar scene wasn't as bad as I thought from the quotes, as a CB shipper, it was still really painful and so sad to watch.
Ooo...Can you michelle? would love you forever

And I'm so glad that most shippers are positive about this ep. I can't wait to see it myself.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkisso (View Post)

hey with the scene with blair and chuck in the bar...was she meeting him there or what...also did u notice that she like smiled before she said anything to him....I dont get it, she pretty much knows he screwed her over but she doesnt seem that upset until he actually is like get out u ****...what gives?
Old 01-09-2008, 12:36 AM
Elite Fan

Aw, I just saw it. The last C/B scene wasn't as terrible as I thought from reading about it. I mean, the way he said it, it's almost like he was too tired to try and win her heart, like he'd just accepted that she felt nothing for him. Plus the way Blair acted before he said that? She made the "now I've got no one to turn to but you" thing like it was the worst thing ever. Like he was simply the very last one she ever wanted to talk to. Her last resort.

Sorry but I just, I love Blair but I love Chuck more. And I think both were mean in that scene, honestly. Throughout the episode, Blair was really nasty towards him. And the end he was mean towards her. It's like they need to hurt each other in order to make each other feel better. I don't know, it's hard to explain. But I still love them just as much as before.

In overall, I loved this episode much more than the previous one. Eric!Serena = one of my favorite parts. I love when they talk to one another and Eric offers his advice. I know I'm one of the few but I love Eric, a lot.

Dan/Serena - I must admit I skipped some of their scenes but I really liked their "why do you love me?" scene. It was really sweet without being too over the top and cheesy.

Jenny - well I don't like her but her scream in the beginning of the ep? Oh man, that was hilarious.

Rufus - I didn't watch anything with him except his Dan and Jenny scenes. I love his "Yippie" after Dan said he wouldn't become grandfather. So amusing.

Chuck/Blair in overall - Oh wow, their angst is very very top notch in this episode. No doubt. And the first scene with CBN made me go from SQUEE to ARRGH! I love NB, which most know but god, I just love Chuck too. It's hard to see him so sad.

Nate/Blair - I think NB are the best in their happy scenes and L/C's chemistry is best then. Nothing wrong with the breakup scene but yeah, Chace does do happy better than angry!hurt. Don't get me wrong, I love Chace but I prefer him when he does happy!Nate than angry!Nate.

ETA: Oh man, I forgot to comment on Chuck/Nate. I suck. They are only my third favorite part of GG. I'm so forgetful, I swear. Anyway, their fight? I loved it, I love watching them, knowing how important they are to one another. You could truly see how much Chuck loves Nate IMO, that Nate is the only solid thing he has (or had) in his life - ever. And the bar scene was enough to prove that as well. They have to work things out. I'm serious! They really do. I need my CN fix. Oh and the shipper in me totally digged the sexual tension.

{Max&Alec}

Last edited by Undeniable; 01-09-2008 at 12:42 AM