Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2012, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

^ That vid is so sweet, it brought back so many memories. They're so lovely
Old 11-21-2012, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bree347 (View Post)
Gosh I know, the way she looked at him is just part of the proof that she'll never love anyone as much as she loves Dan.

I always loved that she woke up first, and that she was totally happy and content with what had happened before the rationale kicked in.

Love my otp!
I know exactly what you mean ... that shot of him still sleeping, looking hot as all hell with S, the girl of his dreams (literally lol) just watching him sleep, smiling, happy...

I don't know if it's residual P/Jo feels but I really love it when characters just watch the one they love sleep - there's something so beautiful and moving about it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedwige24 (View Post)
This video is awesome, lots and lots of parallels

dan&serena | this was all i wanted all my life (6x06) - YouTube
Great video
Old 11-21-2012, 10:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

love the first/front page!! awesome job!!!

rewatching end of 605 and midway through 606. some interesting things that i finally picked up on (and probably discussed already. sorry for being redundant. work's been insane.).

1. love how serena made fun of dan's plaid boxers!
2. the expressions they give each other without much dialogue speak VOLUMES

1. love how nate tells serena to not jump into anything with dan and she does whatever she wants anyway. she thinks with her heart.
2. the chocolate covered strawberries. that's from 201. the SEXY bus scene! LOVE how they are subtly referencing all the AWESOME parts that made them the ultimate couple!!
3. how serena didn't want to end their pool date..she wanted to STAY with him.

and just overall looks they give each other that only DS/PB can give...which makes your heart really BEAT!

now continuing to watch
Old 11-21-2012, 10:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

also, it was clear we didn't see any touching of DS on the vespa near serena's apt and by central park. but it was the total opposite at the end!!
Old 11-21-2012, 10:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
^ That vid is so sweet, it brought back so many memories. They're so lovely
I agree that video is perfection i watched it twice and i still will later watching Breaking Dawn part 1 at the moment there is so many great memories associated with it.I knew the door close was in one of the earlier seasons and it was from Hamptons epi which is exactly where chocolate covered strawberries were from as well. So yeah 6.06 brought al of that to the surface which just shows that no way is he playing her other wise what would be the point of having all of these scenes.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile16 (View Post)
also, it was clear we didn't see any touching of DS on the vespa near serena's apt and by central park. but it was the total opposite at the end!!
I think it was the whole point so that we wouldn't see a kiss coming towards the end. Plus when she said she spend a few months hating him we all know it's a lie she is incapable of hating him maybe being pissed off at him yeah but not hating him lol
Old 11-21-2012, 11:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipperheaven 14 (View Post)
I think it was the whole point so that we wouldn't see a kiss coming towards the end. Plus when she said she spend a few months hating him we all know it's a lie she is incapable of hating him maybe being pissed off at him yeah but not hating him lol
you're so right! they didn't want to give anything away to DSers! exactly, you can't hate your real first love!

oh i wished penn/dan shaved his hair to look/be exactly like season 1/2. but beggars can't be choosers i'll take 606 ANYDAY!
Old 11-21-2012, 11:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedwige24 (View Post)
This video is awesome, lots and lots of parallels

dan&serena | this was all i wanted all my life (6x06) - YouTube
really great video!! loved ALL the cross references!!!
Old 11-21-2012, 11:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

doesn't it feel like the writers finally are able to write? if we had the caliber of writing from 606 throughout the past 4 seasons, the show would have kept a few more viewers. the show wouldn't be so laughable and the cast may actually look interested
Old 11-22-2012, 12:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
you're so right! they didn't want to give anything away to DSers! exactly, you can't hate your real first love!

oh i wished penn/dan shaved his hair to look/be exactly like season 1/2. but beggars can't be choosers i'll take 606 ANYDAY!
Yeah his hair style was best in season 1 and 2 it was the worst in season 5 but shaving it is a bit extreme he should cut it a bit shorter lol. It didn't look that bad in 6.06 S looked amazing i really loved her necklace it really suited her and just the whole outfit in general.
Also she was reading short story about her which ties directly with Xmas and their first time which means that it came in full circle not to mention shutting of the door from 2.02 to 6.06 lol
Old 11-22-2012, 12:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
doesn't it feel like the writers finally are able to write? if we had the caliber of writing from 606 throughout the past 4 seasons, the show would have kept a few more viewers. the show wouldn't be so laughable and the cast may actually look interested
Yeah that is just so true but then again they had to leave the best for last lol
Old 11-22-2012, 12:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeGivesUSigns (View Post)
I know exactly what you mean ... that shot of him still sleeping, looking hot as all hell with S, the girl of his dreams (literally lol) just watching him sleep, smiling, happy...

I don't know if it's residual P/Jo feels but I really love it when characters just watch the one they love sleep - there's something so beautiful and moving about it....
It is a very romantic gesture. It's the epitome of showing real affection. Has it happened with any other GG ship? I don't remember.

You guys have no idea how much I want a morning after scene. I'd be giddy! Lily could walk into Serena's room without knocking and catch them making out, just like rufus in s2. It would be so cuteeeee.
Old 11-22-2012, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It is a very romantic gesture. It's the epitome of showing real affection. Has it happened with any other GG ship? I don't remember.

You guys have no idea how much I want a morning after scene. I'd be giddy! Lily could walk into Serena's room without knocking and catch them making out, just like rufus in s2. It would be so cuteeeee.

OMG I soooo want that to happen! More parallels! And I always like the awkwardness of someone walking in ....

That scene in s2 w/Rufus walking in on them was seriously adorable - the way they were giggling giddily while walking across the loft kissing, Dan's ramblings upon being discovered, Rufus acting like the "stern" parent, scolding them for being teenagers alone together without supervision...that was hilarious

I love it when Dan studders/rambles. Classic Dan Humphrey trait

*** Hmmm... I don't remember either if the "loving someone so much you're happy just to watch them sleep" thing has happened with any other GG ship either. I'm drawing a blank. I don't think so, though.
Old 11-22-2012, 02:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

I hope they also re-do the beach scene from 2x02, that would be seriously awesome

Why do we have to wait for an entire week for 6x07?

Dora

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
I am fighting for you, Ziva - Tony & Ziva
Old 11-22-2012, 03:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

omg all of this gif